RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Who do you give Rep points to or take away from ?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!

And I never -rep a girl unless they REALLY deserve it. Cause I can't be mean to girls... I just don't have it in me....

I totally agree :)

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

And I never -rep a girl unless they REALLY deserve it. Cause I can't be mean to girls... I just don't have it in me....

I totally agree :)

you'll probably end up shanked sometime in life :D

Just kidding? I guess I agree.
I dont really give out rep. I never witness anything that needs repping either way.

Rep:
Level 88
I usually don't give or take away reps at all. I'm just not in the habit. However, if I see something very astonishing in a positive or negative way, I do sometimes +rep or -rep someone. I'm not very specific, though.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm in the habit of hyper-reping people, like Jap and Kashii I rep+ every chance I get.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm in the habit of hyper-reping people, like Jap and Kashii I rep+ every chance I get.

DS, you're back? Has it been a weak??

I rep people who help me out. Like Nouman, etc...

<3
Rep:
Level 90
The people I give Respect to often are:-
Winged - For her Help

Wow, I feel special  :tpg:

I rep + when someone helps me out or when they make something sweet (A signature, Script, Resource, Game, Post, Topic and so on)

I rep - when someone with less then 50 posts makes a topic asking for something and then bumps the topic so much it gets banned in less than 20 mins (not exactly but you get my point)and I haven't seen any proof that they SOMEHOW made a positive impact on the community.

~Winged

Rep:
Level 88
I +REP when people help, are smart, friendly, positive.
I -REP when people are ignorant, stupid, in denial and I feel there rep needs to be lowered.

Usually I forget to rep people until... well ages.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I +REP when I find something that they did really funny, pure genius, or when something they made is just incredibly awesome.
I -REP when someone's just really, really, really, really retarded.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I +REP when people help, are smart, friendly, positive.
I -REP when people are ignorant, stupid, in denial and I feel there rep needs to be lowered.

Usually I forget to rep people until... well ages.

Basically, except for the last part. I do MUCH more +reping than -Reping. Most goes to Blizzard, Nouman, Winged, Jap, etc. People who are nice and helpful. Mines been going down as of late, though. Neh, I don't mind, I do stupid things every now and then.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
lol k.

I never +rep anyone unless it is really funny.
-rep for idiots.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I forgot all about the rep system. =O

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I always -REP Arrow-1 :bean: jk

Anyway I like to +REP people, though not too often I -REP

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh yeah, forgot. I rep people when I feel like it (bulls, remember?) but I never rep the people with uber reps because they're content with what they have (probably) and probably don't care.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Oh yeah, forgot. I rep people when I feel like it (bulls, remember?) but I never rep the people with uber reps because they're content with what they have (probably) and probably don't care.

No, I do not remember.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I brought you to 0 from -1! >_>

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I also just +rep people for random reasons. For example: I just +Reped Matermoo.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Cool! :D Also, this topic's title has a typo.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I +rep when I get a laugh out of something somebody said.

I also +rep when someone says they're -repping someone else, to completely offset them.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I do that occasionally. The opposite of that, too.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
T reped up MasterMoo twice hwhile back. And the typo is: Who do you give Rep ponits to or take away from ?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
what issue? I don't see a name issue.

xD jk

Thanks for the find I have fixed the topic title.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. You almost tricked me...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
what issue? I don't see a name issue.

xD jk

Thanks for the find I have fixed the topic title.

;D
Yeah, me too! Nouman, you're too funny!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I rape Silverline almost daily.

What?

Oh, rep. Nvm.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero