RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the legend of zelda:tsftt

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
this is my first game. well the name says it all your link searching for the triforce in hyrule.characters are

link:age 12.info: heard the news about the triforce going missing and went to set out to look for it with his brother ramsey

ramsey: age 15.info: their mum told ramsey to protect link for the dangers aslo so they can have someone to talk to on their journey

arshes:age ??.info:you find her in a tent but seems to be dead. tip whats the captin doing their

DEMO:---------------------->  http://www.myfilelink.co.uk/file.aspx?id=efaed0a41fd64ca3bb3257457801780b <---------------------
« Last Edit: December 22, 2006, 08:02:14 PM by b_8_967 »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
better to actaully bring your game to this forum it you want feedback...anyways since I'm basing my reply on that one screenshot I would have to say the mapping needes work.

is this a finished game?

anyways we need:

Character info
story info
more screenshots
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 90
Say it with me, 16 year old alcoholic.
I agree with nouman i think all noobs should have to read tuts b4 posting games but yes
our most noticable error:
the flowers ontop of the water it just looks weird
also link looks misplaced next to rtp charsets.

Owner of ChaosDreamz© Productions.
Progress of:
Silent Dynasty©-Death Nightmare       
Storyline:  |||||||||| [62%]
Mapping:    |||||||||| [3%]
Scripting:  |||||||||| [1%]
Database:   |||||||||| [1%]
Audio:      |||||||||| [1%]
Overall:    ||||||||||[3%]
Demo:    ||||||||||[75%]

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
If this is your first game don't worry, Everyone has troulbe when making their first map (Unless they tried it 24/7)If you want, I could beta test if you want me to before releasing the demo or game.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
There right, you should put loads of info on. Mapping is better then mine(just ask the people around here), but it does need work.

If it is your first game, you don't need to worry. Chaos of Destruction  is right, most peoples first games are not the best, or there best, but stick with it, and your do fine.

Any news of a demo?

Rep:
Level 88
Perhaps you could use one of the Zelda tilesets that you can find floating around?

but for some odd reason you can walk over the houses in the tilesets

Rep:
Level 88
You need to go into the Database > Tileset > Select the tileset you wish to edit and then click on the tab passability. You click on each tile you want to either walk on or not. Circles allow you to walk on them, Crosses you can't. You can toggle through the tabs to allow passage from only certain sides as well. Hope this helped. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Another info if you don't know: You'll need Scripts. Game + Alot of Scripts= Better game. Since you're using a Zelda game, you'll need a Active Battle system (In Zelda games just if you didn't know.) there are some. If you want me to fetch some i'll be happy to look for some.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Try putting it on:

1) The first post, people need to see this link straight away.
2) On Megaupload. Its the only one that doesnt slow my puter down.

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
(It crashed after 2 lines of text also why do u have sora) is it like the Real Zelda games? Iam a big fan of link, also since its XP you can script the hearts the mana bar and almost any thing else you'll need, how ever i would not recommend scripting the battle system i seen a few of thoses scripts and most of them are 3 and 4 pages long plus they tend to crash or not work at all. . . . oyea list your features . . . . i forgot . . .  you siad its your first game . .  . you problay dont wanna use xp its more complcated then 2K or 2K3.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 11:33:46 PM by Kidkay »
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
Downloaded and played the demo, so okay the mapping sucks but there are 47 maps, which is nice, although basically everything sucks about the game (which dosent really matter because its your first game) you caught one thing shockingly well, the exploring feel of zelda, even if the maps were crappy there were extra caves and areas that while you diden have to go to them you could and thats something i enjoyed very much, I have alot of free time on my hands and would love to see this game become something great, if you want me to help you with it, we could make a little team just pm me, if not thats cool ill be patient and wait for the demo,

nonetheless i love zelda and the type of game it is try and do justice to it!,

I give the demo 5/10 for the greateness of freeform gameplay,
« Last Edit: December 30, 2006, 12:46:58 AM by coolkid25344 »
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
Project 03
you could play it? man i wanna play it but it crashes after the first 2 lines.
This note is legal tender for all debts, public and private

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Crashed after two lines(I got it in the end). I didn't like it much. :(

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
just open the game itself using rpgmaker xp and then click test game it will work,

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Its still needs to be fixed, though.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Can it be loaded in PK version ??
I get some strange error. :S

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I have official version, it probably cant be loaded on Postality Knights

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Okay I played it now some language errors and the battler of that ramses dude was a bit strange it was white..
If you fix the things it could be a good game.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Why hasn't b_8_967 responded to my help?

TEH GAME ENGINE!

This has the some chipset the battle system and menu. The start menu and such.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
There is no information at all here.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I think this has been kinda abandoned...

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
If he just get the bugs and suchs out of it it could be a funny game and i really mean it !