RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ps3 or xbox 360

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
[/fanboy]

i would have supported the PS3 but

it costs to much
has shit multi player
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
You know it has shit multiplayer from experience?

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
one of my friends bought one, i played it, the multi player was shit, as allways in the past single player was great but sony failed on the multi player

also you cant tell any difference between the 2's graphics

and I'm usually 80% of the time all about the multi player
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
actually, although i support Wii/360, I think it is too early to judge the PS3. Everybody thought the DS sucked at first, but that was before any good games came out for it. I say we stop arguing until there is more than launch titles out for the PS3.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i argue based on history and what is here now,

resistance from what i played had a killer single player but the multi player was lacking, i see those who like single player games buying the ps3 and those who like multi play buying a 360

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i actually think that will eventually be accurate, because the PS3 looks to have mostly RPGs.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
and the AC series is coming to 360 witch used to be an only ps2 game

but MS failed at getting sqaure enix to multi platform produce, and i bet they lost interest after the FF11 failure

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
SE is multi-platforming. Blue Dragon is S.E...

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
0.o i didn't know that, cool, maybe if im lucky ill be able to have FF on my 360

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
Wii is still the way to go. I'm tell you, when you see all the games it will have in a year and a half, you'll only need a Wii.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
i don't ever see the wii having any type of CAL or simaler to CAL events on it, though i kinda want to buy a wii just for zelda, and for the hopes that the next GTA will be out on it and i could slap hoes in the game the same way i do now

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
wakka wakka wakka
WII OWNS ALL
ALL LOOK UP TO THE WII
YOU DO NOT BRAKE THE WII
THE WII BRAKES  YOU

how is that for random lol :tpg:

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
The people from ps3 do guarantee that it will stay for like 10 years
Xbox will get a new one in 2 years already :s

Rep:
Level 88
Xbox 360.

Has been proven more powerful.

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
technically yes in reality no, the 360 is more powerful because of how easy it is for the programmers to write efficient code for, because of the ps3's cpu architecture its difficult to archive the same quality even though it could do more

Rep:
Level 96
This whole conversation is stupid. Do you play the console? No. You play the games. Why argue over platforms and companies? The whole damn business is supposed to be about the games, not who connects to the internet faster, or who can play DVD's the best, or whateve else the fuck. DAMNIT these conversations are such a waste of time. If I was a moderator, I would lock this topic and very one that was like it.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
This whole conversation is stupid. Do you play the console? No. You play the games. Why argue over platforms and companies? The whole damn business is supposed to be about the games, not who connects to the internet faster, or who can play DVD's the best, or whateve else the fuck. DAMNIT these conversations are such a waste of time. If I was a moderator, I would lock this topic and very one that was like it.

yes but without competition we wouldn't get top notch product, developers choose based on what will give the best results, thats like saying i would rather watch a movie on VHS than on DVD every one knows that a DVD smokes the VHS

Rep:
Level 96
I could personally care less which medium it uses. VHS is just fine if you take care of the damn thing. And besides, it doesn't matter how good it looks, it matters how good the movie itself is.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
well, ok, but if its an action or an animation of any sort it does sortof matter...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
their all good
depends on your taste and how much money you have
personnaly, I have the wii and I like very much because of the controls

my friend owns an xbox 360 and its not so bad
I've tried the ps3 at those demo stalls in eb games and the graphics look nice
so money wise, xbox 360 is the way to go unless you want ff13 lol

Rep:
Level 87
ppl with B&W pics are not emo, ppl with anime are.
I want ps3 for 13, but hey who knows, it might let me down like the last FF. But i dont care much for shooters or Halo so i wouldnt have much use for a 360. I'm an rpg guy.
"Your already not f*cking her, what have you got to lose?" - Mystery

"What I'm really after," Mystery finally
said, "is for people to be envious of me, for women to want me and men to want to be me."
"You never got much love as a child, did you?" Style  asked
"No," he replied sheepishly.

Mystery is THE greatest pick up artist ever and my dream is to become his wing someday, that or AMOG him!
 www.venusianarts.com <- mystery's site

"Attraction IS NOT a choice!" - David D.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I want the PS3 cause it will have Kingdom Hearts 3, FF13 and some more awesome games.
But My bro is getting the Wii and I will have the Ps3 once I get my Job money saved up to get it.

Then I will be set with Fun system and a awesome system.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I have a Wii and don't have a PS3(I am getting one though), but I still think PS3 is the best.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
X box 360: good graphics, great FPS, cheaper, already out with many games, business is secure, on-line better, has great potential, perfect for multiplayer freaks, big game companies (like Square Enix with thier Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest) are also appearing on the 360

PS3: great graphics, no big games, not many games out, expensive, business is not secure (Sony is questioning if they should continue with the gaming business), great potential, free on-line

Wii: Cheap, different, last gen-graphics, expensive for accessories (baton, controller, numchuck, memory card), slower, weaker, childish games, great for family fun, unique

So there you have it. I would choose X Box 360 because I am into tactical shooters and 360 has and will have a huge game library. The Wii may not be that powerfull, but the games and style are different. The Wii experience is unique, fun (especially for you obese boys and girls), and comes at a nice price. If you can't get a 360 because you are brown, chinese, black, or too damn cheap, get the Wii. If you are white or have a job, get them both. PS3 on the other hand seems to be a waste. When you get a Wii or 360 you will get; Brawl, GRAW, Rainbow Six, Zelda, Link, Gears of War and so on. PS3 comes with virtually nothing at its launch day, and the games that are going to come out are not that great. Sure the FF and MGS are great games, but you can get your Tekken when you play Soul Calibur on the 360 and Wii. Some will say they like hands flying around like in Tekken, and some will say they like blades clashing like in Soul Caliber. PS3 should have a made a good first impression and promise more than hardcore silicon hardware. Gaming today is not about how much silicon you can pack in a box, but how special the games are.

I was just wondering though, does the 360 only have 2 controller ports? Would that mean i would have to buy a multi-tap?

Also the guy who said this converstation was stupid, I beg to differ. Games are limited by the system and the company. You can't have the Gear of War expreince on a Wii. You can't have the Red Steel exprience on a PS3. The system does matter for it gives you an idea of what the games are going to be like.

Sry if i am lashing out on you PS3 hommies. I know it is too young to beat but I think Sony gave a bad first impression. If they were serious, you would offered quality in games in the start and not quantaty in silicon.

DANKE AND GOOD NIGHT
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 03:00:51 PM by oneray »