RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ps3 or xbox 360

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I practically suck at UT, but I have seen many worse players.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
lol, ya true....just gota get used the game and stuff...dont play many games on my computer I will say that for sure. But no lie the halo computer community are bad.

Alright, just quit being so arrogant from now on.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Nice to see so many people going on about the wii in the ps3 or xbocks thread.

An informative insight into how the PS3 is quite better than the xbocks.

But halo!!1. I sort of laugh at all the self proclaimed l33t halo players, who play it on a console. Get your s00per ultr4 l33test console halo player and pit him against an average halo PC player and see who wins =/

I'm really good on the Xbox, but when I played my friend on the computer, he owned me. I'm not used to the controlls. (Of course he owns on both the 360 and the pc)
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 88
i gotta agree
w0rd

Rep:
Level 88
Id say ps3 because of the rpg games and also it can play all the old ps and ps2 games and also it got the best graphics, because I was playing it at wal-mart and its cool and it brought the graphics in sports games very good made it look like more real. They very improved a lot well now. :D
If you can't beat them join them.

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
I would say don't waste all that cash and get a Wii... I love it.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I've got a 360, and there's a reason why my Snes is on top of it.

PS3 isn't B.C. the old games end up looking REAL bad. If I have to keep my PS2 to play my old games then Sony fucked up Backwards compatibility wise, not as badly as Microdicks though..

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I stil lsay that the Wii/360 combo is the best.

With Wii, you get fun, happy games, and with the 360 you get INTENSE shooters and stuff.
Plus, S.E. is starting to branch out from JUST sony.

Also, PC is the best.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
With Wii, you get fun, happy games,

MYTH.

First game I played on the wii, (zelda) people got stabbed and killed and shit. You had gross corpses and everything.

Also, Red Steel. Never played it, but seen it. Pretty damn violent.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
right.

one second.

Fun, Deadly, happy-in-places games.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'll go with pc is the best =)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
Have not played both and they are seem to have problems with them right now or are the problems gone or are they still there and not fixed.

Rep:
Level 88
A good eventer and story creator.
I'm thinking about going for the PS3, but...I don't know, I just don't think the control like the Xbox360 or Nintendo Wii has will be there.

I know that the graphics are supposed to be about twenty times better, but...I don't know, sometimes I like control and playability...and currently are both better than my PC...maybe I should take the chips out and give them to my PC

Says to computer: "Would you like salt and vinegar with those" jk
Harmony before Justice,
Balance before Peace,
Order before Finality

Family Motto.

Rep:
Level 89
The reason to get the Ps3 because of these games.
Devel may cry 4
Elder scroll 4:oblivion
Final fanasy 13
Final fanasy 13 versus
Kingdom heart 3[if it comes out on the ps3]
Resistance:fall of man
These games would be the reason of having a ps3. The ones who have one already this could be a list of games that I recomend that you should get.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oblivion is also out for 360 and ocmputer, but i agree that the other ones are huge incentive for a PS3. However, amazing RPGs still wont persuade me to hand over 600 dollars.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Halo 3 and crackdown, plus that war game from capcom persuade me to keep my 360, and oblivion, but thats kinda old

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
We need marvel vs. capcom 3...
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
YES. And this time, I want to play as X, damnit! X is the right size, and he makes more sense, it would be easier to fit him into the fighting game style...so many reasons. If I could play as X I would probably fucking orgasm.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Halo 3 and crackdown, plus that war game from capcom persuade me to keep my 360, and oblivion, but thats kinda old

youre thinking of Lost Planet, which is orgasmahic.

You know who would be the best character in a fighting game?

V.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Xbox for sure !
The playstation 3 might have blue ray but it's WAY to expensive im not gonna buy that..
And the graphics for Xbox look the same as the ps3 version to me so Xbox gets my vote.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
Lol! Yeah, that would be funny. I wish things weren't this way though...Armored Core is one of my favorite series EVER, and it's totally sony based. It would suck SO MUCH HAIRY FLABBY ASS to see that series die.

Armored Core is coming to the 360
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
It also comes down to the fact that game developers would be stupid to limit themselves to one system. While the PS3 is more advanced, if a game is made for both systems the graphics would be less then much different between them. I say Sony's direct success really comes down to how many "one system" contracts they can get.

It comes down to greed. If Sony doesn't get many developers to actually use the FULL potential of the PS3's capability, then they're fucked.

Rep:
Level 88
I Kill, Therfor I Am.
also 360 kix the shit out of ps3 because of
  • better multi play
  • more cost effective
  • halo 3
  • smaller
  • mainly English tech support
  • American based company(should make a difference for US citizens)
  • even though MS is a big money glutton that makes Shitty OS that we all use Bill Gates Gives 53% of his profits to charity, so 53% of what you spend makes it to charity
  • um xbox live
  • everything all around costs less, oh yah kinda already said that
  • the fact that i have never seen a ps2 LAN but when the xbox was out it started the console LAN
  • the gamer score / achievement system
  • crackdown
  • more people already own it so you will have a better MP time

shall i continue

and to use the full potential of the PS3 the programmers need to learn a different sub language and they don't like that

unless you have an HD TV you wont notice the graphic difference
Code: [Select]
[code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code] [code]
[/code] OMG WTF?? [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code] [/code]

Rep:
Level 96

Rep:
Level 88
PS3>360. Why? Halo 3.