RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
What do you think of other RMRKers now? ~2012 Edition~

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
I guess this is the difference between us now and us 4 years ago. There's been a lot of stupid talk about RMRK going down/up/sideways/inside the hill, but less activity aside, RMRK is a better place now than it was then because we're all a lot closer. Everyone is generally kinder towards each other and, with a few exceptions we've all matured.

I didn't expect such thoughtful and emotional responses from so many of you, so I kept much of what I said shorter. I've updated a few of them though :o
:tinysmile:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Oh, my goodness! This is the best thread evaaar! :tpg: All these nice comments fill my inner rainbow with skittles! ;8 Now to get SOUPER SRS:

I really, really appreciate some of these comments. Reading over these totally made my day. I haven't been here for that long, but I already feel like I have a family here! Wow, you guys are awesome. :-*

Sorry for the overused smileys. I wonder if Malson ever managed to create a constellation with them... ;)
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 King of RMRK2013 Best MusicianFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Mine are really short because I'm not very good at analyzing people. ;9

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
If you are absent from my badass bbcode table, blame arlen, as he is my designated fall guy this week. Also, I love you all equally.

Acolyte:Unfortunately, I don't know you that well, but from what I have seen you are a nice lady :)
Animefan:While, for legal reasons, I will not and do not now admit that I have ever wanted to maim you, I can positively tell you that no such desire exists now. I think that at heart, you are a really good guy, and I regret if I ever made you feel unwelcome here.
Anski:Although I may censor you on occasion, I think you are one of the pillars of RMRK. You are always forthright and honest, and your contributions in the community section are without measure or equal - you're a funny and fun guy, and RMRK would be a gutless mountain goat without you, bleating its final bleat as its intestines roll out of its gaping stomach wound.
arlen:You are a wonderful man and scandalously handsome. I love that you are pursuing your dream and, though I know how difficult it is to make a living in music and the arts, I also know you have the talent and drive to do it. I wish I had more in common with you so that I could get to know you better. Long division was so yesteryear though.
Arrow-1:You're an amazing guy, Arrow-1; if you ever have a game idea and need some scripts, just know that I'm your man.
chewey:You're cool when you're not mad.
cozziekuns:You're a great guy and you always have neat ideas for scripts. Keep up the good work!
Dark Gaia:I like your games. Make more games.
Doctor Sword:I feel the same way about you that you do about me. You've been a veteran since before I ever came, but I feel like we've never talked. You are a very funny man though, and you remind me of one of my real life friends. You're cool beans.
Doctor Todd:You're young, but you always try to help out and you really do help people in the RM sections quite a lot. You pre-empt me all the time. You're a nice guy; keep it up and I think you'll do a lot of great things.
Dr. Mc:I haven't had many interactions with you because I am aloof and distant, but all of your posts clearly show that you are a talented and lovely individual. Happy birthday!
EvilM00s:You're a great guy and I respect you and the work you do very much. How you find the time to visit us here and work on your game I will never know.
Firerain:Where are you? You're a great guy Firerain, even if your anarchism is a little too extreme IMO. You were always intelligent, direct and forthright, and RMRK just isn't the same without you.
garygill:Come back! Having you around was like an orgasm for my eyes, every damn day. Just to be clear, nothing ejects from my eyes during these metaphorical orgasms; that would be a disturbing development and I assure you that I would visit a doctor immediately.
Gracie:I don't know you well, but from what I've seen you have a great sense of humour and you've brought some life into the community.
grafikal:You are awesome. Why u no here anymo mo? I wrote you a song to compel your return, because I always think of you as your old bear avatar:
Download http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=45140.0;attach=25927
And just for the record, you don't need to threaten my life in order to get me to bake you a pie. I will bake you a pie any day and it will be delicious.
HaloOfTheSun:You are an amazing and mature guy - it is an honour to hear your opinion about me, because I know that when I first came here, I often tried to emulate your maturity and only wished to contribute even half as much as you did for the forum.
Holk:You are hilarious, but more than that I love the fact that you are often so candid and direct. You are one of the most insightful people I know, and the advice you give in Bean Bags is always so wise and intelligent that I often read it and know I am left with nothing to contribute but approbation.
IAMFORTE:You are a generous guy - it's always nice to see your contributions in the Resource sections. I haven't seen you around for a while though.
Irock:We haven't always seen eye to eye and I sometimes find you a bit abrasive and condescending, but you are a funny and very intelligent guy and RMRK is a lot better for you being here. I think you should go back to school though.
joy:Come back! You are one of the most talented RPG Maker users I have ever had the pleasure to view from afar with awe. You are an intelligent, creative, and skilled person whose absence is felt every day.
LadyJules:You're basically a unicorn - I never could have imagined someone as wonderful as you existed. Well, excluding my actual mother, because I'm a total mother's boy IRL.
Logan:You are a great guy, a great scripter, and you help out a lot in the scripting forums. I don't know what I would do without you. You often take the time to thoroughly help people and offer scripting advice, something that I know I lack the patience to do.
Lunarea:You are the best resource artist on this site, if not in all the global community; you would be my inspiration if I knew anything about art, or colours, or shapes, or lines.
mastermoo:I used to think of you as the annoying little brother I never had. Now I just wish you were around more - you are a fun and funny guy and I miss you :(
NAMKCOR:You're a kind, funny man and an extremely talented game maker. Your new blog sounds like an awesome idea and I only hope that it doesn't detract from you coming here; you are a huge part of RMRK, and I am afraid that if you were to leave it would be a loss from which RMRK could never fully recover. I hope that you get everything you ever wanted.
Nessiah:In addition to being a smart and funny person, you're an amazing and generous resource artist. You don't come around too much, but I can honestly say you are a gift to the RM community at large
Nightwolf:Come back! You were always a fun kid to have around, and your magazines used to be awesome. Now you're barely ever around and appear and disappear like a ghost at random and unspecified intervals, spooking Halo and setting fire to all his dogs.
Pacman:Honestly, I usually come to regret intervening for random strangers, but you are my crowning achievement and justification for doing so. I am really glad that you are a member here and your enthusiasm for scripting is always a pleasure to see, even if your stated objectives are somewhat ignoble :P It has been a pleasure watching you grow as a scripter and a person and I hope you know that if you ever want or need my assistance for any reason, I am there for you.
Reives:You are single-handedly the most amazing and talented RPG Maker user. To the Moon was outstanding, and I am so proud of all that you accomplished from your humble beginnings as RMRK's resident genius :)
Roph:I am incredibly grateful to you for everything that you have done and still do. Embarrassingly enough, RMRK has had a significant impact on my life, and it really is all thanks to you and everything you do. On top of that, you're smart and generous and handsome. As far as I can tell, your only flaw is that you're British when you should've been my awesome neighbour :P God played a cruel joke on us both with that one.
Skanker:You're a funny guy and I wish you were around more.
Strike_Reyhi:You're a good guy, if sometimes a little too harsh on new members for my comfort. Still, you're obviosuly a very smart and funny man, and if I didn't for some inconceivable reason feel responsible for random things happening to strangers, I would sit back with a bucket of popcorn and laugh while you tore into people.
TDS:You are a generous guy and an ever-developing scripter. I can tell that you also work hard to help people, and your contributions in the Scripts sections are invaluable. You seem a little shy at times, but seeing as that is a sentiment with which I am well familiar it does not detract from you at all.
yuyubabe:You are a great new member to have around and even though you've only been around for a short while, it feels like you've been a member forever. You have a good nature and I think the community is closer than ever thanks to your efforts.
Zeriab:Teacher! You are an amazing programmer and a wonderful friend, even if I am the most delinquent student ever. You torture me when you are around, but I've got Stockholm Syndrome for you; I think it is the hugs that do me in.
Zylos:You're a magically unharmful drug - I can never get enough of you. You are kind, generous, and always willing to help out. RMRK would not be the same without you, unless some new member joined who was just like you in every respect. However, such a scenario is unlikely, so I stand by my original statement that without you, RMRK would be an impoverished old man whose walker was crushed by an angry motorist.

I'll see what I can do about being less private. The problem, I think, is that I am of the opinion that I am ridiculously funny, and in order to maintain that delusion I must never talk since that would subject that opinion to the scrutiny of others; I've considered starting a hermitage in the past. However, I do feel like I know you all really well, so I suppose it is a little unfair that I lurk about like a pedophile in an ice cream parlour and never disclose anything about myself. On the other hand, as far as pedophiles go, the one who doesn't introduce himself to you or your children is infinitely superior to the one who does, so maybe that was the wrong metaphor. Or maybe not, seeing as I am totally aware of its repulsive character and still deliberately chose to use it, properly leading to an inference that I should stop typing now.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 03:04:04 AM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I might do this later, but its a little intimidating, as I don't know as many people here as I used to. I will preempt my possible post by saying that this forum, and all of the people that I've gotten to know here have given me more than those people might think. When I first came around, I was a much different person than I am today. It might sound silly to outsiders, but I think a lot of you will agree that we sometimes do feel like an extended family, of sorts. Some of us go off on our own for a while, but when we come back, we know that we'll be treated as if coming home.
I have a few friendships in real life that have lasted a long time, but I've known you folks longer than I've known a lot of people in my daily life. I feel that everybody here has given me something, whether it be congratulations, well-wishes, or even the ability to take myself less seriously. There's no real way to repay that sort of gift, so I only try to pay it forward when I can.
I know myself, and I know my personal defects. I can be opinionated, arrogant, willful, and even a dick sometimes. The great thing about the people here is that the real RMRK people stick together even through all of that bs. Anyways, in case I don't get around to writing out a full sheet, I just want to say thanks to everyone here for being who they are, and that if RMRK is going down the hill, then I'll be going down to catch it~

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I just got pie. I'm happy. Also, I check-in every day. I just don't post, lol.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Dr. Mc: You don't post much, but you're in IRC a lot so I've included you. You're fun to talk to, and you, along with yuyubabe, have reminded me why RMRK and #crankeye can be so great.

;) Thank you, Halo!! I intend to try and post more from now on.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
EvilM00s:You're a great guy and I respect you and the work you do very much. How you find the time to visit us here and work on your game I will never know.

For this, and comments like it, I am very grateful.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Irock:We haven't always seen eye to eye and I sometimes find you a bit abrasive and condescending, but you are a funny and very intelligent guy and RMRK is a lot better for you being here. I think you should go back to school though.
I didn't drop out of school. I passed the 12th grade, but I never took the standardized test required to graduate.

Rep:
Level 71
Acolyte: I don't really know you but you seem nice.
Adrien.: Even though you have some issues giving criticism you were really funny at times and I wish you would return (Did you leave or do you just not post anymore?)
arlen: I don't really know you but your music is great!
Arrow-1: I've only talked to you once and that was when you were planning to take over the world but you seem funny.
cozziekuns: Your a great scripter and seem really nice.
Gracie: I don't really know you but I remember how you use to try and spread that frosted butts thing.
Harry Burns/Sir Jack Rex/Mexneto: As with many of the people here, I don't know you but you're hilarious.
Holk:(See Harry Burns)
Malson: You're a great musician.
modern algebra: You're probably one of the best RGSS scripters there is, not only that but you're extremely funny and nice.
Pacman: You're a good scripter and you're also kinda funny.
Roph:Without you RMRK wouldn't exist.
Skanker: You're pretty funny and I don't think that some of the people here give you the respect that you deserve.
Strike_Reyhi: People say that your mean but you were really nice to me when I joined.
yuyubabe: You're the nicest person I've ever met, the internet needs more people like you.
Zeriab: I don't know much about you but your a good scripter.
Zylos: You're really nice and I think you may be obsessed with giving hugs (In a good way of course).

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Adrien.: Even though you have some issues giving criticism you were really funny at times and I wish you would return (Did you leave or do you just not post anymore?)

I bet he got banned ;o
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 03:52:14 AM by Dr. Mc »

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRK2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
yuyubabe: You're the nicest person I've ever met, the internet needs more people like you.

:tpg: Anymore of these sweet comments, and my ego will be filled with skittles. Thank you so much! <3
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
I think if that happens you're supposed to go see a doctor. I guess it's a good thing your sister is one.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Gracie: I don't really know you but I remember how you use to try and spread that frosted butts thing.
This made my day, thank you.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Acolyte: I remember when you first joined, you seemed like a really nice person with a passion for your game project. Still doesn't feel like all that long ago, and not much has changed since then except for how laid back you've grown, as if just becoming another part of the RMRK family. <3

Adrien.: I vaguely remember you seeming to draw flamers to you wherever you went, but not much else about you. It's probably best to leave it just at that though.

Animefan: There seems to be a pattern with you. You disappear for the longest of times, then reappear with some sort of technical problem with your computer or some personal issues for the Bean Bags board. People give you advice in their own way if it's a serious and non-stupid issue, but otherwise also make fun of the absurdity of some of the things you ask for or things believe to be the cause of your problem. You complain about it and then disappear again, only to rinse, lather, and repeat some time later again. Your circular nature amuses me.

Anski: I think Anski is a pretty cool guy. Eh is kinda an asshole at times and doesn’t afraid of anything.

arlen: A ruggedly handsome guy with a sharp wit and an amazing mind for music. Also, if Pittsburgh ever builds up a good, lasting snow, I'm totally challenging you and your girlfriend to a snowball fight or something over at Schenley Park. :3

Arrow-1: The on-again off-again pervert who seems to frequent the forums once in a blue moon lately. Used to be good friends back during the Gold Team guild era, but you keep disappearing for long periods at a time. I'm guessing it's because of college and personal stuff going on in your life. Still a generally nice guy over all though.

cozziekuns: Kinda a quiet guy compared to the rest of the regulars, but you're pretty fun to have around on the forums. What sets you apart to me is that you're pretty talented with RPG Maker and gave NAMKCOR a run for the money during the Halloween GIAW competition.

Dertt: One word fits you best: flamboyant. Not in either a bad or good way, just flamboyant. Still a fun member at times though and wish you stay a while longer.

Doctor Sword: Anski's evil twin. You've got your good moments where you're awesome, and other times when I think you're just a plain asshole. Still, I don't think the forums would just be the same without your trolling, for better or worse. *hugs*

Dr. Mc: I'll be honest, I don't think I even know you at all. Still, you sound like a really nice person, so free hugs for you too. <3

EvilM00s: If LadyJules is the mom of RMRK, I'd have to say then that you are it's dad. Specifically, you're the awesome kind of laid back dad who really relates to you and is your best friend as well as a guiding mentor for you with his life experience and advice. You are one crazy moose, and I think we all love you all the more for it. Thanks for being here, bud. <3

Firerain: I AM SO RAGE, DOWN WITH THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT EH? Oh, and I miss you. ;-;

FuMannChu:

Gracie: OMG. When you first joined, I thought you were just like another well known member on the forums, but you've proven yourself to be uniquely awesome in your own special way. You're one weird British batty at times, but I totally love your craziness and unique ways of making me smile. You're an amazing artist whose artwork has seen a major jump in quality over the past year here, and a caring person whom I'm glad to be able to call a friend. <3

grafikal: You're a great guy with some superb graphical talents (obviously), but I don't really know you all that well even after all this time. Post more often, let your awesomeness be known, 007. D:

HaloOfTheSun: I want your babies. I think everyone here already knows all about you and how amazing of a person you are. On the social level, you've a great sense of humor that always makes me smile, while still able to garner the respect of everyone when seriousness is called for. On the professional level, your musical skills are some of greatest I've seen around these parts ever since the day I joined. On the personal level, you're still a human with fears and worries just like the rest of us, especially being a nervous dad and all, and that just makes you all the better of a person. We all really missed you when you left for a bit to take care of everything in your life, and I hope you stick around for a long time to come. <3

Harry Burns/Sir Jack Rex/Mexneto: I gotta admit, I always get confused by your names and am never sure what to call you. So from now on, I'll just refer to you as "that one cool guy". :3

Holk: You're pretty much Halo's twin brother, minus a few years and a kid. You've amazing talent with music as Joy would be able to prove, able to make me literally laugh out loud at times with your hilarious wit despite SBGX's protest to the contrary, and have a great deal of life experience to share with people when they really need it. If anyone on these forums holds my highest respect, it would have to be you, so thanks for being here for us, bud. <3

Irock: I know I probably sound like an ass to you since I tend to joke about you way too much, and we haven't always gotten along through the years, but these forums just wouldn't be the same without you. You're a cool guy, Cory, even though you're an asshole. *hugs*

joy: Where did you go? You stopped posting much ever since you got your shiny green badge. I always thought you were a great game designer. ;-;

LadyJules: Oh Jules, I think you already know everything I have to say about you, so I'll sum everything up with one word:
Spoiler for:
*HUGGLES* :zlove:

Malson: I don't think I know you as well as everyone else, since I think there was that long stint you had of being a WoW / Minecraft addict who didn't see the light of day very often. But I know enough about you to think you're a great guy with a good sense of humor. You hipster. <3

modern algebra: Put simply, I don't think RMRK would exist without you. You work diligently to keep the game creation section of the forum in working order, something few other moderators do anymore or could ever hope to do as efficiently as you do. While Roph might be the owner of the good ship RMRK, you'd have to be it's captain with how much you do to take care of it. To top it all off, you're incredibly smart, funny, an amazing scripter with countless works, and even pretty damn handsome. Also I think I might love you, so make sure you wear long jeans in case I hump your leg.

NAMKCOR: Looking back, I think you were one of the first close friends I made on this site, and despite our occasional differences and quiet drifts, I couldn't have asked for a better friend. You've put up with my various emotional rants and rages over the years and helped me whenever you could, have been a good partner for some of our contest games together, and made me feel proud to be one of the first people you came out to. So, thanks for everything Nam. <3

Nightwolf: I think someone else already mentioned this, but I still think of you as this like 13-14 year old annoying little brother, despite being probably 17-18 now and a lot more mature than when we first met.

Pacman: You were a bit annoying at first, as I'm sure you're well aware of by now, but you've really warmed up to us since then and have become another friendly face on RMRK. You're like a more amusing/likable version of what Mastermoo used to be.

Mastermoo: Change your name back and post more, you drunken cow. :mad:

Roph: Ah, Roph, you crazy British heteroflexible ex-Mormon of a pervert. Obviously, without your hard work to keep everything afloat, none of us would still be here. Paraphrasing Mrs. Fozziwig once said: "You're a weirdo... but you're a nice weirdo." <3

Strike_Reyhi: If I recall right, I didn't really like you much at first. You sounded like an even more assholish version of Firerain. But now, you're a cool, likable guy, and I'm glad you stick around despite the gruff Anski and Sword give you. *hugs Strike_Ragehi* <3

Tezuka: You're a good guy, Tez. But for some reason, every time I see your name I think of this comic.

yuyubabe: You remind me a bit of a newer, kinda younger version of Acolyte. I don't know you all that well, since you're usually hanging around the IRC and I don't visit the channel all that often, but what I do know of you is that you're a nice person and I'm glad to have you here with us too.

Zeriab: *HUG!* :3
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 02:46:24 AM by Zylos »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

I don't really remember you but I've decided you're a cuntation. Just kidding.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best CounselBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
zylos you made me cry <3  In a good way lol :)

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Not me! I- I just ... got something in my eye. I think it's happiness.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
AHHHHHHH, I made mom and dad cry. ;-;

Rep:
Level 97
aaaaaaa why is everybody crying ;_;

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
 :tpg: this doesn't even involve me why am i  :tpg:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I''m crying because zylos didn't say anything about me ;-;

oh, "to be continued"

I really gotta do one of these soonish
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 11:28:37 PM by Strike_Reyhi »

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
Okay so I'm gonna do a bit now and a bit later. I don't know that many people so it wont be very long. So here it goes:

Bobby (Halo): Well, Bobby, you worry a lot but I find it sweet.  :) And I'm dating you so that should say a lot. Your a really great person and I know I have said that time and time again but you need to know that.

Deanna (Yuyubabe): Well, your my best friend! So, you know how awesome I think you are! We've been friends for so many years now and I am so glad you talked me into coming here!!!! Also you awesome!

Pacman: I love talking to you dude! Your really funny and cool! Huh, I wander if that sounds 'surface level'... I don't mean it too. I really do love chatting with you.  ;)

Skanker: What can I say? I have a huge respect for you man. Your so kind and fun to talk to. Your awesome man, I really don't know what else to say but that. I look forward to getting to know you better.  :)

Mollrow: First off, do NOT throw bottles of water at me if you see me. But really, your also so much fun to talk to. I like the fact that we can have funny conversations but also talk about things like theoretical physics. It's awesome.  :)

Chris (Malson): Your an awesome guy man, and Deanna is lucky to have you!!!  ;)  I can't wait until we get to know each other better! And thanks again for the tips on playing guitar!

Tyler (Dr. Sword): DUDE!!! Your so fucking fun to talk to. Your funny and witty. I know I'm supposed to say fuck you but... I wont because that is mean and hurtful. also it's not true, I think you are a cool guy!  ;)

Chewey: I haven't really gotten to know you that well yet but I do enjoy talking to you in IRC and I can't wait to get to know you better.  :)

I realize this was a short list but I have to go now so, this will be continued... And I am so glad I get to talk to you guys every day, seriously it's the highlight of my day!  ;)

Love you guys!!!
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Guin is like a christmas present of love :)
:taco: :taco: :taco: