RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
Awesome !
Me 'im working on my introduction, it's hard :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
@Arturo - that menu has a really pretty design!

@Grimimi - I love the style of that artwork.

Rep:
Level 69

First WIP shot of the battle screen.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Quote from: Arturo-Sagahon
@ Amycha19, you really get a creepy atmosphere. I like it.

Exactly what I was aiming for!! :D

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Rep:
Level 69

Fooling around with screentones.

© 2012 chapman productions inc
Rep:
Level 55
=O
Thats a nice map, it passes for me.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It's very nice, though that door is too wide for that frame.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
I can't get enough of those steampunk tiles. The bricks just above the waterfall look off, though, and as Acolyte pointed out, the door is too wide for its frame.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
That's why I have a grid layer when making Parallax maps.

Rep:
Level 69
It's very nice, though that door is too wide for that frame.

Hey thanks for pointing that out, I fixed this by making "invisible" door to act like few of the doors that I couldn't put the door frame on nicely.  :police:

Just a random screen of Emily playing her harp.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 02:09:45 PM by Drbigt »

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
The guy at the bottom is standing on a chair :P, also it seems that you place some desks in wierd positions, like if it was a top down view, youd have like
[desk]
|_________[wall]_|

where the desk should actually be touching the wall... I mean, who puts desks like that :P

and a minor gripe, the carpet in the bottom left is a wierd shape, I'd remove the carpet in the halway and keep everything rectangular

otherwise, nice job :)

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Spoiler for FOREST PATH:

Just a simple forest path. I wonder if it's too simple.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
It's not bad. Maybe you could use some cliffs for height variation to make it more visually interesting?

Rep:
Level 55
=O
It's not bad. Maybe you could use some cliffs for height variation to make it more visually interesting?

imo it could use a little more detail. and I agree with Acolyte, the cliffs would help greatly.

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Thanks for the feedback.

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 69
We interrupt this flow of stuff from Child's Light's updated graphics to bring something entirely different.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
That house is waaaaaaaay too big.

Rep:
Level 55
=O
Even for a toony sorta game, its still not that good of a map.. I would make the house smaller, and build another house beside it or something, maybe like in a neighborhood. Thats just me though...
:rmegusta:

Rep:
Level 69
This game uses dress sphere like outfit system.

Does this look like something a young lady like Hoshi would like to wear?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 01:39:34 PM by Drbigt »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
How old is Hoshi again? I was thinking you said she was six or something but I could be wrong.
If six, then no. If around eleven-ish then yeah it looks alright.

Rep:
Level 69
Yes she is six, but I've seen girls that age wear stuff like that. The whole point of the game is to get outfits which give you magical abilities.  ;8

This Game is Over.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Feels a little too grown up for a six year old, but eh, to each his own. It's very nice pixel art regardless.

Rep:
Level 77
RMRK Junior
Not to mention she's about ten feet tall. Those dress spheres must really be something. (For the record, I've never played FFX2, only XII, CC, CCtCB, and Mystic Quest)

Rep:
Level 73
Artista
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2012 Best Artist2011 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)Winner - 2011 Summer Project of the Season
I'm porting my project from VX to Ace, and that involves remapping locations.

New map of intro town:

I fixed the road in front of the building at the top of the screen already. Hopefully I haven't missed anything else.  ;D
My current project:

Rep:
Level 69
Not to mention she's about ten feet tall. Those dress spheres must really be something. (For the record, I've never played FFX2, only XII, CC, CCtCB, and Mystic Quest)

She starts 9 feet tall but gets taller as the game goes on.  They're not really dress spheres, just said similar kind of idea. The outfits are special alien technology and are modified to her powers so that they grow with her.