RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

Something I did during study breaks. ;8
It's a small side project I work on~

seriously Lev, you're like..the only person who I've seen that can make VX maps look good
Thanks for the compliment NAMKCOR! :tpg:
*blush*
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
Oh and the rock on the water of your map doesn't seem right.  :-\

Hmmm, maybe you are right. That rock fits in more in the sea, rather then a lake.

Removing the rocks, and also changed fog =)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
wow, I totally would have never thought to do that with the caves adn the waterfalls.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
The waterfall flowing out of the cave really is a nice touch. The lighting effects looks sweet too.  ;8

Rep:
Level 89
Thx for the comments. The hole has been edited, so it can be on a cliff was without needing any connection with the ground.

Here's a new map(Which was a living hell to make x_x, and it's a living hell to work on it x_x). Im standing behind the waterfall, and you can still see me! ^^
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:31:51 PM by The Shadow »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
will you map my babies?

Rep:
Level 89
XD

Same map, but below the waterfall.

Not as good as the waterfall shot though ;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
the top and right sides of those waterfall-caves seems a bit weird.
and it looks strange that they're all in a perfect line like that...

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
@Lev, I just fell in love with your screenshot

Rep:
Level 89
Here's a village I've made:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Aside from what looks like a little map error on the roof of the inn, that map is stunning. Excellent work Black Shadow

Rep:
Level 89
It probably messed with the prioritys there. Thx for pointing that out, because it looked good in the program.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
@Lev, I just fell in love with your screenshot
That's the reaction I'm aiming for.  ;)

Rep:
Level 85
How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
oooooh very nice, I like the use of fog and the little light :)

Rep:
Level 85
... X0X...

Something I did during study breaks. ;8
It's a small side project I work on~

seriously Lev, you're like..the only person who I've seen that can make VX maps look good
Thanks for the compliment NAMKCOR! :tpg:
*blush*

Man That's looks TOTALLY COOL!!! I wish I have the skill like you

Rep:
Level 85

How many times have you watched me fall just to smile, I've been through thick and thin we've struggled through now we smile, so we're here now just be ready, brace yourself cause were not leaving.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

I agree, the map looks really atmospheric with the fog on. ;8

Rep:
Level 90

I swear that I have seen this screenshot before, just not with fog.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 85

I swear that I have seen this screenshot before, just not with fog.

really?
my friend and i made this she also posted this on hbgames.org  :-\

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
@Leven:
Love the data-mech effect ya got going there; seems to work very well in that map.
@Shadow:
Nice and clean, very easy on the eyes. I like what you did with the plants on the houses, although some of the thick ones feel a little awkward - almost looks like mini horizontal canopies instead of vertical climbs.
@JJ:
Very fitting tint; the greyscale makes the atmosphere quite effective. If there's one thing I'd suggest, it is to extend the platform just one square left-ward on the Northern part where the house seems to be aligned with the platform (which can't be seen) - it might feel more concrete that way. c:
-----------------

I'm a little too cramped to get separate ss, so I'll just post this "poster"ish thing that includes screenshots. Shameless plug? Perhaps. :p

Here:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that looks absolutely lovely Reives, I'll be downloading tonight for sure :)

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh, won't be out until around this Saturday. :p

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
ah, sunday then, I'll be occupied saturday :P

Rep:
Level 85

@JJ:
Very fitting tint; the greyscale makes the atmosphere quite effective. If there's one thing I'd suggest, it is to extend the platform just one square left-ward on the Northern part where the house seems to be aligned with the platform (which can't be seen) - it might feel more concrete that way. c:
-----------------

kk, i edited that ;)

nice work reives :)