RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
May is DIDNEY WORL MUNTH!!!!

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Animated Disney Avatar Month!

I, Clopin, will be your sexy Parisian jester/ringmaster/avatar maker!

Post here with what character you want to be, and if you don't have an avatar, I can make one for you!
If you already have a gif in mind, but don't know how to crop it, I can do that as well! There is no limit to my awesome jester power!

If you somehow have some sort of grudge against animated avatars, I guess you can make a boring non-animated one, but we reserve the right to point and laugh at you for it!

Participants:

Acolyte: Clopin (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Ahref: Tod (The Fox and the Hound)
Bluntsword: Wall-E(Wall-E)
DrMC: Flynn (Tangled)
DrSword: Jafar (Aladdin)
Fall From Eden: Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove)
Firerain: Hades (Hercules)
Gracie: Scar (The Lion King)
HaloOfTheSun: Tramp (Lady and the Tramp)
Harry Burns: King Louie (The Jungle Book)
Holk: Carpet (Aladdin)
IAMFORTE: Pleakly (Lilo & Stitch)
InfiniteKnowledge: Tinkerbell (Peter Pan)
Jomarcenter: Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Joy: Dr. Facilier (The Princess and the Frog)
LadyJules: Rapunzel (Tangled)
Lethrface: Darkwing Duck (Darkwing Duck)
Malson: Some cat or whatever (The Aristocats)
Marc: Dodger (Oliver and Company)
Mollrow: Abu (Aladdin)
Pacman: Rafiki (The Lion King)
Scalinger2: Mushu (Mulan)
Skanker: Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Strike Reyhi: Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)
Sunnymilk: Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)
Tezuka: Pumbaa (The Lion King)
ThreeOfSpades: Lady (Lady and the Tramp)
Yuyubabe: Gaston (Beauty and the Beast)
Zylos: Simba (The Lion King)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 03:03:28 PM by Simba »

Rep:
Level 69
Does Angry Beavers count, even if it's not Disney?

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Dammit Kronk was already taken >:(

I call Darkwing duck!  And I'd like you to make me one :3
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 60
Woo, already got Kuzco as a llama! We're happy. 8)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I call dibs on Stitch :x I'd like one made too. '3'

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Its not May yet.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I'm pretty sure it's still April :mad:

EDIT: I am too slow for Holk  ;9
:tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Fuk u guize its didney munf :mad:

Does Angry Beavers count, even if it's not Disney?

no

Rep:
Level 69
Ahh, I wanna be mushu from Mulan!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Fuk u guize its didney munf :mad:

:bigmad:

Fine !!! But I am NOT joining your cult !!!!

Rep:
Level 60
This is too awesome to be restricted to May only.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I want to be Carpet.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

LET'S. GET. DANGEROUS

Rep:
Level 97
I wanna ride Holk.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

LET'S. GET. DANGEROUS

WOO! Gimme gimme thank you!
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
Can you make me an avatar of this?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I love how I'm automatically on the list ;8

No one DIDNEY MUNF like Gaston!!
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

OHANA

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
No one says no to Gaston!

OHANA

Meega, nala kwishta! <3
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 05:27:54 AM by Sunny Milk »

Rep:
Level 60

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Can you make me an avatar of this?

YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Yes, this is true. 8)

Gaston loves his DIDNEY !

Spoiler for O.o:
Now giving myself an RMRK sex-change, merely for the sake of Gaston :V
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Ahh, I wanna be mushu from Mulan!

LETS. GET DOWN. TO BUSINESS.

Rep:
Level 69

Rep:
Level 94

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Suddenly,

RMRK has become yuyu's paradise

:rawwyeah:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
We've been spending most our lives
Spamming posts in yuyu's paradise

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
RMRK is filled with colorful mirth! It is beautiful, no?

Rep:
Level 69
We've been spending most our lives
Spamming posts in yuyu's paradise
Which movie is that cat from, that's going to bother me not knowing cuz it looks so familiar.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
some hipster movie nobody cares about The Aristocats

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My girlfriend's favorite disney movie =o

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Your girlfriend needs to watch more disney movies. .-.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
RMRK turned into a zoo in a night ???
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
More like a house of wackiness ~

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
someone already taken some Disney villains so
dibs on pete from the mickey mouse series (i kinda going to use from the three musketeer movie can you post the photo)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:21:57 AM by jomarcenter »

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I couldn't find any Pete gifs. Would you consider picking someone from one of the movies?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I couldn't find any Pete gifs. Would you consider picking someone from one of the movies?
wait! *checking and watching old disney movie video tape that i always forgot to sell it on e-bay at the ridiculous price* i thinking getting hades from hercules movie.
here disney channel asia is replaying its movie over and over and over and over and over and over again.
and also i sometime watch "waktu rehat" (Malaysia version of when the bell ring) very funny than the us version and the original version.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:41:03 AM by jomarcenter »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Rafiki plz. Obviously.
Failing that, in order of want: Scar, Timon, Bambi.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Pete's in A Goofy Movie

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Agent wendy Pleakley from Lilo and Stich.. I have no gif so if you could make one I'd apreciate it

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Hmm..we shall see. Can someone make this into an avatar?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hey does Who Framed Roger Rabbit count? Touchstone is owned by Disney.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
hades reportin in

y'all goin hell

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Rafiki plz. Obviously.
Failing that, in order of want: Scar, Timon, Bambi.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Agent wendy Pleakley from Lilo and Stich.. I have no gif so if you could make one I'd apreciate it

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This month sucks!!

hiss
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Hmm..we shall see. Can someone make this into an avatar?

ARE YOU REAAAADY?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Yeah sure go for it.

wait! *checking and watching old disney movie video tape that i always forgot to sell it on e-bay at the ridiculous price* i thinking getting hades from hercules movie.
here disney channel asia is replaying its movie over and over and over and over and over and over again.
and also i sometime watch "waktu rehat" (Malaysia version of when the bell ring) very funny than the us version and the original version.

Unfortunately, Firerain seems to have snapped up the ruler of the underworld. Did you have anyone else in mind?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 09:15:26 PM by Acolyte »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I'm taking Flynn Rider from Tangled, and I already have an Avatar ;o

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Could I please have Rapunzel from Tangled? =o

Barring that: Belle or Ariel.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oh my gosh some of these are simply amazing 8)

Gonna have to say I adore the Hades and Rapunzel.

(As well as Flynn Rider, of course xD)

Also, love my name change ;o <3
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
If you don't mind making an avatar of this for me

Totally forgot about the Aristocats, probably my favorite disney movie, and Malson used my favorite scene. It's okay because he's super cool too.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Rep:
Level 97
Okay, are you happy now Acolyte :mad: gosh :mad:

Rep:
Level 69
I've never seen a page squirm so much.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
SY
TUR
VY

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNMEuedsJk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNMEuedsJk</a>

Okay, are you happy now Acolyte :mad: gosh :mad:

YES. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Kindest MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I want to be Carpet.

Does that mean we all get to take turns riding you? o.o

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Disney has always been known for its subliminal messages, LadyJ. :V

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Disney has always been known for its subliminal messages, LadyJ. :V

You follow old Rafiki
He knows the way!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Screw you, you threw me off of Pride Rock and then lied to me about my Dad still being alive. :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I have Huntington's, alright?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
it was owned by a previous company until this had happen.
Quote from: wikipedia
Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a 1988 American fantasy-comedy-noir film directed by Robert Zemeckis and released by Touchstone Pictures. The film combines live action and animation, and is based on Gary K. Wolf's novel Who Censored Roger Rabbit?, which depicts a world in which cartoon characters interact directly with human beings. Who Framed Roger Rabbit stars Bob Hoskins as a private detective who investigates a murder involving the famous cartoon character, Roger Rabbit. Charles Fleischer co-stars as the titular character's voice, Christopher Lloyd as the villain, Kathleen Turner as the voice of Roger's cartoon wife, and Joanna Cassidy as the detective's girlfriend.
Walt Disney Pictures purchased the film rights to the story in 1981. Jeffrey Price and Peter S. Seaman wrote two drafts of the script before Disney brought in executive producer Steven Spielberg and Amblin Entertainment to help finance the film. Zemeckis was hired to direct the live-action scenes with Richard Williams overseeing animation sequences. Production was moved from Los Angeles to Elstree Studios in England to accommodate Williams and his group of animators. While filming, the production budget began to rapidly expand and the shooting schedule ran longer than expected.
However, the film was released to financial success and critical acclaim. Who Framed Roger Rabbit brought a re-emerging interest in the golden age of American animation and became the forefront for the modern era, especially the Disney Renaissance. It also left behind an impact that included a media franchise and the unproduced prequel, Who Discovered Roger Rabbit.
it now owned by Disney but they only brought the film right.
and here the wikipedia on touchstone
Touchstone Pictures (also known as Touchstone Films in its early years) is an American film production label and is one of several film labels of the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group. Established in 1984, its releases typically feature more mature themes and darker tones than those that are released under the Walt Disney Pictures banner.
Touchstone Pictures is merely a label (similar to a record label) and does not exist as a separate company: the two companies behind it are the Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group and Walt Disney Pictures and Television.[1]
Their most commercially successful production partners in later years have been Caravan Pictures, Summit Entertainment, Jerry Bruckheimer Films, Columbia Pictures, Icon Productions, Imagine Entertainment, Mandeville Films, Focus Features and Spyglass Entertainment.
The Walt Disney Motion Pictures Group entered into a long-term, 30-picture distribution deal with DreamWorks by which DreamWorks' productions would be released through the Touchstone Pictures banner over the next five years beginning in 2011.[2]

so yes it does owned by Disney but also doing other thing outside of the company.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 01:01:46 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Thank you jomarcenter for telling us something we already knew and quoting the first site anyone would go to if they wanted to find out.

(It means you're a baboon, and I'm not.)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'm liking where this is going ~

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
dibs on captain hook from peter pan.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
here you go, mon capitan~

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just watched the Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Omfg I cried at some parts :'(
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 85
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best Artist2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2010 Most Unsung Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
Yay happy ending.
Spoiler for:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
You just hit me right in the childhood . . .

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Ahhhhhhhhhh :mad:

that is sooooo lame :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
That sounds like a much better ending.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
:bigmad:

No one gets mad over book endings that are less happy then their Disney movie counterpart like Gaston. :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Tramp ran away and Lady died of dog-syphilis.
Also Rafiki ate Timon.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Also Clopin dies. :baww:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:rbaww:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
And Simba goes to the zoo.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
That sounds like a pleasant trip, I don't know why that would be bad.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What's next?

Gaston falls to his death and doom? :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
That sounds like a pleasant trip, I don't know why that would be bad.

Because then he's not the king. And he just gets fat doing nothing.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
And then the hyenas take over again.

Rep:
Level 85
Shenzi has a ladypenis.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
What's next?

Gaston falls to his death and doom? :mad:
yes that is correct.
even on the book or on the movie (which is currently in 3d movie production wasting money instead on making another movie) he died!

your childhood is now ruined by jomarcenter.
and also i have an old tape of the movie... (Which is now cost a ton of money if sold on ebay)
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:19:53 AM by jomarcenter »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
...uh, Gaston never actually existed outside of the Disney movie. And the 3D version is the same movie but in 3D, and it came out ages ago.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yeah even on the book or on the movie (which is currently in 3d movie production wasting money instead on making another movie) he died!

No way. You must be kidding me.

:rwhat:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
yeah even on the book or on the movie (which is currently in 3d movie production wasting money instead on making another movie) he died!

No way. You must be kidding me.

:rwhat:
i got the old and original copy unedited old tape version(yeah i didn't sell it on ebay yet) to prove it and watch it again so make it sure... he really died!!!

edit:
here is the copy of the plot

While the servants and Gaston's mob fight in the castle, Gaston hunts down the Beast. The Beast is initially too depressed to fight back, but he regains his will when he sees Belle returning to the castle with Maurice. After winning a heated battle, the Beast spares Gaston's life, demanding that he leave the castle and never return. As the Beast is about to reunite with Belle, Gaston, refusing to admit defeat, stabs the Beast from behind, but loses his balance and falls off the balcony to his death.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 04:25:02 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I would like to have an interview with jomarcenter in person, but I don't think we'd be able to get both of his brain cells in the same room.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
I would like to have an interview with jomarcenter in person, but I don't think we'd be able to get both of his brain cells in the same room.
sorry i only accept other type of review...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I imagine Captain Hook's cockiness combined with Jomar's idiocy and am scared. ._.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
At least he used Wikipedia.

I would never have thought of that...
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
sorry i only accept other type of review...
There wasn't even sarcasm in that post, I was blatantly saying my point. I'm beginning to be worried about you medically.

Rep:
Level 94
In the real story of Aladdin, Carpet is actually a tablecloth.

Rep:
Level 60
Well that's just not as fun to turn into innuendo-laced comments. :mad:

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Gaston is actually a monster truck.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Scar is actually rafiki's uncle.

HE SAID IT HIMSELF. HE'S A MONKEY'S UNCLE.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Rafiki is Simba's brother.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Oh god, that means MUFASA IS RAFIKI'S DAD!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
But then, who's his mother?! D:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Don't you know? It's Bambi's mother.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Rep:
Level 60

"But... what does that have to do with anythi--"
"No, no. He's got a point."

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
SY
TUR
VY

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNMEuedsJk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvNMEuedsJk</a>

lol nice...That movie is my favorite disney movie.

The whole thing about the real ending is great and all but the movies ending is fine by me :P

"But... what does that have to do with anythi--"
"No, no. He's got a point."
lol awesome.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Pumbaa plox. :)

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I notice a lot of us are getting into the spirit of things.  Can someone change my name to Darkwing Duck for me? :)

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I'll claim wall-e if disney/Pixar works

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Let's see how long this will all last before Roph posts Rule34 of everyone and ruins our childhoods.

Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Let's see how long this will all last before Roph posts Rule34 of everyone and ruins our childhoods.

I've already considered it.  lol

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

That's next month's theme. Just be patient.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Get me the Name of Stitch, and I'm on the bandwagon ~

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Please don't ;9
Don't take this away from me ;_;

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Get me the Name of Stitch, and I'm on the bandwagon ~

>:C

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah can I get King Louie as my display name for the duration as well?

I love that you're Scar. Never understood the love of Simba and his pop. They're just self-righteous Mary Sues...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Scar's a prima donna. Mufasa was the best.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
Scar's a prima donna. Mufasa was the best.

Except I killed him.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
Because you used the love of his child against him. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Besides, Simba kicked your tail so :P

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I just watched Beauty and the Beast again and saw myself die.

Now I'm mad. :mad:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Because you used the love of his child against him. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED

Besides, Simba kicked your tail so :P

Then my son bangs his daughter. Afterlife win.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
And then I bang your son. Oh, wait, no I don't. The only banging is my daughter banging your wife into a deadly river.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I'll be honest I can't remember a thing that happens in 2 or 3 (1 1/2 if you must)   

The first one is the only decent Lion King movie xD

Rep:
Level 82
Guess I'll play along this month too.

I'll take Dodger - Oliver & Company.

I'll let you use your jestery abilities to come up with something. I particularly like the parts with the shades if that gives you something to go on.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Guess I'll play along this month too.

I'll take Dodger - Oliver & Company.

I'll let you use your jestery abilities to come up with something. I particularly like the parts with the shades if that gives you something to go on.

thats classy.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I'd like to throw out that Kovu wasn't Scar's son, just his successor. /nerd

Also, here you go Logan:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Also, here you go Logan:

I love Oliver and Company. That blue dog ALWAYS scared me as a kid. Reminded me of my makeup plastered and terrifying older relatives.

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
I'll take Tinkerbell if she is still available.

Thank you :)
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Most Missed Member2012 Best Writer

yeah, you rule for knowing this.  :)
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Clopin knows all.  ;)

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
Thanks Ashley :)
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I'm sorry =(  I love you all but Rapunzel was really starting to piss me off. She's way to freaking happy xD

Until next time~ 

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
Yeah, I think most people got tired of it  ;9

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Except me :tpg: but it's always didney month for Gaston.

Well... kind of... Actually, my next avatar isn't going to be didney. But that's cause me and Malson picked matching ones that we intend to use soon enough. ;) After that, I'm back to didney. :tpg:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 60
We're not tired of Didney Worl. :D

...yet. :-X

Rep:
Level 69

Except me :tpg: but it's always didney month for Gaston.

Well... kind of... Actually, my next avatar isn't going to be didney. But that's cause me and Malson picked matching ones that we intend to use soon enough. ;) After that, I'm back to didney. :tpg:
For some reason I can really imagine your current Gaston with a guitar.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Haha you're not the only one to say that! :P
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

Haha you're not the only one to say that! :P

He's clearly doing this :V

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He's clearly doing this :V

That's also another good possibility. :o Hmmmm... all very interesting points...
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]