RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the future helper series official topic

Rep:
Level 84
AbsoluteIce only made the text on the logo.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Uh, absoluteice was the one that just decided he needed to improve his logo, which, while simple, at least had an easy to read and straight forward layout compared with that garbled mess. The point of a logo is to be easily readable and memorable, not to jam as many textures and fonts into it as possible. Why should he thank him for something he didn't want or like?

Also, why do you guys keep giving him life critique? He obviously didn't get it the first hundred times. Repeating yourselves ad nauseum isn't improving the situation.

No offense but I don't care how you view what I said.  I was simply telling him he needed to be polite about it.  I don't care how he worded it just as long as he respected the effort given.  He obviously got the hint and apologized for it and that is acceptable in my eyes and I'm sure AbsoluteIce and anyone else who has helped him appreciate the fact that he goes so far as to apologize.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
No offense to you Lethrface, but I'm pretty sure that none of it has to do with you, so it doesn't matter if something is "acceptable in your eyes," and nobody "needed to be" anything for you.

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
need help:
alright i was thinking since i will totally focus on the story how about some mission for the game right...
you know since global network is still under work (and also practice on how to use ruby programming) so people can provide mission/quest ideas and i will check that mission/quest and try to make that mission for it just type some information in the form below if you want... and also locations for the game will announce soon..
name of mission/quest:
event occur:
difficult that you want:
name of NPC involve:
name of future helper game:
script (as in story script not code script.:
date mission will available for download(for only if the mission is separated from the game {great for crossover idea}):

just fill out the detail and i will check if it good or not in the game and please take note that future helper must still be original work... but unless if you want that mission to be crossover of a certain game...
and also this is another way to advertise your own game too if you going to make that mission a crossover version of your game (only the game you created. i will not accept crossover idea that wasn't copyrighted/created by you.)

and thank for helping with the future helper project..
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:03:40 AM by jomarcenter »

Rep:
Level 84
Why don't you finish the main quest before adding side quests?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

That isn't a healthy way to develop a project. You should juggle work.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
but he should at least have a part of his mainquest planned. but what he has up to now isn't even a second of something resembling a main quest...

Rep:
Level 84

That isn't a healthy way to develop a project. You should juggle work.

Maybe that's why I lose motivation half-way through a game...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
well i need to have some idea for side quest... and if anyone want to make a side quest for the game will be quote until the main quest is complete... so i won't be wasting anymore time thinking some side quest...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
and also Countdown could you please make me a separate logo for the two tribe called science and magic...
you could just use that logo you made and separate the tower and the flask to make two logo that i can put in a map and also a special logo for the n-pad system and other related thing i will put it on...
and also make it in this size (using the engine block size)
3X3 block
5X5 block
2X2 block
and also the big size version of the logo...

thank in advance...

Rep:
Level 84

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
Wut?
can you make a logo that separate this logo top and bottom to make a whole 2 new logo
you know separate the tower top and the flash at the button and fill the missing half to make it look like a complete tower and flask...

SOON
Rep:
Level 72
Jomarcenter - MJM
poster art for future helper science and magic family reunion war...

logo design by countdown...
poster design by jomarcenter...
look like i'm improving my art..

Rep:
Level 65
Working on Monster Leader
Contestant - GIAW 9
Sorry jomar, but that looks horrible.
you can't read the stuff that's supposed to say family reunion war and before making something like this you should move on with actually MAKING your project.
seeing the stuff you made up to now it doesn't look like it will be coming soon anyway...
and whats that red blubb supposed to be Oo?

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Contestant - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
you can't read the stuff that's supposed to say family reunion war and before making something like this you should move on with actually MAKING your project.
seeing the stuff you made up to now it doesn't look like it will be coming soon anyway...
Blurred writing, horrible colours, 2012? Teh fuck?

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

I think I get what you are trying to do.  I am assuming you are attempting some sort of viral marketting type of situation where people are wondering "oh boy what is the name of this going to be?"  The problem is it really isn't all that good.  The static needs to go.  There are other things that need to be done but frankly I can't think of anything to make it better aside from starting over on it.  Plus I'm running off of little sleep so my creativity is thrown out the window and replaced with pessimism of how my day will go.  If I can think of something better for you by this evening, I'll let you know. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 02:00:10 PM by Lethrface »
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Rep:
Level 63
オ・マイ・ゴッド ・㉨・
I think it's supposed to be ; 'Can you stop the music'.   :P
But yeah, I agree. Make your project progress a bit further before you go
all into arts and crafts. 
なんでやねん

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy

Leaked screenshot. I don't know what's going on...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I'm more stoked than ever, honestly! Do we have a release date?

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
dude that crayon tower is awesome

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
I'm more stoked than ever, honestly! Do we have a release date?
Hopefully not. He's making the sequel, and planning the third game.

Firerain, I agree, it only makes me want to shoot myself twice.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Hopefully not? You're not even interested in this? It seems genuinely intriguing. I signed up for the beta ages ago but he never sent me anything to playtest.

Raped by DrSword
Rep:
Level 83
Dance with the enemy
Hopefully not? You're not even interested in this? It seems genuinely intriguing. I signed up for the beta ages ago but he never sent me anything to playtest.
No, I can't say I am. I'm interest in Vacant Sky Awakening and the Zelda Project Engine. I only show interest in games developed by experienced people who know what they're doing. Jomar is making three games at once when he downloaded Ace half way through the last GIAW and started making a full game with the ambition of making the next Aveyond.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I think you're playing RPG Maker games for the wrong reason

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
To my knowledge, this game is still all about one man's quest to successfully take a piss in a church pew.