RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

CRIMINAL THIS.
*punch to the face

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dr_Sword learned the move "Poop"
But Dr_Sword can only remember four moves, should a  move be deleted?
-dwarra
-Flame
-Fap
-Pr0n
Im not forgetting any of those Im staying constipated thank you
Spoiler for:
Way to rip off vgcats

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Now that Fish Month is pretty much over, I've sold off most of the excess stock of bait and will soon be converting Master-Baiter's Bait Shop into a pub called "The Foxhole". Thanks for the business!

*nails up a "Closed" sign and puts out baskets of free leftovers for the taking*

Rep:
Level 87
The Foxhole? What does that sell?

Wol... I mean fox related things. XD

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
The....FOX.....HOLE?
Oh exploitable. ;8

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
It's a bar. It sells drinks.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
What kind, barkeep Zylos?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I've got a wide variety on order, so you'll see for yourself soon enough. Plus we'll have some backrooms.

Rep:
Level 87
Backrooms... ;8 XD

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member

This place is being seized by the Government for immediate destruction.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
*begins dumping several tons of anime apples into a nearby lake*

These things didn't even worth. I threw one right at Caro's head and it just bounced off harmlessly.

*as he turns his back, thousands of caro mo no be swarm all over the discarded bait*

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
This place is being seized by the Government for immediate destruction.
But we have backrooms. ;8
You know...back...rooms?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
No i'm being dead serious. This is getting bombarded orbitally tomorrow. There are no questions asked, any survivors will be executed on site.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
*begins dumping several tons of anime apples into a nearby lake*

These things didn't even worth. I threw one right at Caro's head and it just bounced off harmlessly.

*as he turns his back, thousands of caro mo no be swarm all over the discarded bait*

=D Awww, look at all the cute little Mo No Bes, guess Sword did fulfill his word.

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
any survivors will be executed on site.

I'm good at killing people. ;8

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
any survivors will be executed on site.

I'm good at killing people. ;8
Before you do that I'll hit you with a pre-emptive strike. >:(

Rep:
Level 87
So, its going to get destroyed. Well, its better to go.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
...the bar hasn't even opened yet, and already I'm getting bomb threats?!  :-\

Rep:
Level 87
That's just sad, I was wondering what drinks you would serve. :(

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
I am not letting this bar be destroyed! >:O

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
*creates ravine using alchemy around bar.

HAHAHA NOBODY CAN GET IN NOW.

OH SHI-

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
* Sora shoots a tornado out of his hands and rides the wind across the ravine with his Air Treks

IM THE MOTHERFUCKING SKY KING MOTHERFUCKER

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

Please, please don't blast this place apart, everytime you guys blast the shop, God kills a Mo No Be, please, think of the Mo No Bes ;=;