RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I love the pirate....alot. ;D
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
OK, I guess I was wrong, I'm sure a lot of people were planning to use those sprites anyway, so I apologize to dollmage and to mastermoo whom I probably offended.

Rep:
Level 86
I cherish every holiday to sleep more~
@yukime

seing how well you do that ^^ lets just say will give way to others

Oh well....
Still wish that you can help~^^"(If you have time~)
Because I'm sure you do side battlers sprites way better than meXD
May I ask a question?
How long does it take for you to finish one character*_*?
I know it take me almost a day to finish one ...orz...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:16:41 PM by yukihime »

。Mappers and sprites needed. o(v.v)o

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Uh, Hi?!
That white haired swordsman in one of your post, the one with the ponytail, I can't find him on your other thread. Are you sharing him?
Current Project: " A Tale of Valor"
Progress: 1% >.<
Link: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,10586.msg134505.html#msg134505

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
He might not be done with it...because he still has a few to finish.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
He's the fourth one down in this thread: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html

Rep:
Level 87
Shazamn bithes
oh...
thanks anyway
I'm the pigeon and you're the statue... doesn't take a genius to work out who's been shat on.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok about weibress request here is a preview still cant think of a weapon maybe ill make him to a long range character then give him a harp as a weapon and a rose as a throwing weapon and hill be like a ladies man lol nyahahhahaha here is a preview

and this are a few more request im currently working on

(i change the color hehehe =( not realy good with guns =( any one can help me?) lol

@Infreno Phonenix
ok sorry

@sirjackrex
please wait till next week for your request sorry =p oh and do you have a different request? asside from prince of persia?

@koblin CO
he became the red spearman ^^

@yukime
nah ^^ they look good specialy the female battler
=( im having a hard time making female battlers

@levanthan
tnx ^^ glad you like it

Rep:
Level 87
ok about weibress request here is a preview still cant think of a weapon maybe ill make him to a long range character then give him a harp as a weapon and a rose as a throwing weapon and hill be like a ladies man lol nyahahhahaha here is a preview

It's great  :o
But...for the attack..have you ever played Final Fantsy VIII, Edea's attack? I was thinking that type of long range attack...maybe with an hit on the harp or keytar...
« Last Edit: August 03, 2007, 10:55:43 AM by Weiss Raben »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ok ill give him a keytar as a weapon that is a keyboard with a handle much as a guitar right?
then ill just have him stram his or press a key ^^ on his keytar then fling his finger towards the enemy so you could change the animation by yourself ok? hehehe

Rep:
Level 87
ok ill give him a keytar as a weapon that is a keyboard with a handle much as a guitar right?
then ill just have him stram his or press a key ^^ on his keytar then fling his finger towards the enemy so you could change the animation by yourself ok? hehehe

I love you :*    XD

Rep:
Level 88
Thought I would try to edit your gun for you
The only real change I could make was to shorten the barrel and alter the trigger mechanism at the other end

I think you were trying to make the bullet like like it was flying out of it, but you probably wouldn't have to do that since bullets travel to fast to see. All you would really need would be the firing mechanism on the gun to move, maybe pronounce the bullet chamber a bit more and the effect of the bullet on the other end
thats my thought anyway.

The only other things that would change in the gun would be the type, light/heavy, specific designs (like a plate or personal insignia/tag on it) and maybe a firing scope or target aim 'thing' (X_X I hate not being able to think of what things are called, you know like a cross hair thingy)

Hope it helps

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
wow your good at gun  :tpg:

unlike me lol! coz i hate guns hahahaha can you make it look like a shotgun? the requester said he wanter a shotgun :D that would help me a lot tnx

Rep:
Level 88
Ok, how's this...

I've lengthened the barrel and added a pump reload thingy (ack I know nothing about guns except how they work and look like)

The A one is a single barrel shotgun, (1) that is where it clicks open to reload and (2) there is sometimes a shoulder holster rest thingy there
The B is a double barreled shotgun

You can have 2 main types as far as I am aware in these, It can either be the full barrel which has a greater accuracy rate, or it can have a shorn barrel (basically it's been cut in half) and while this reduces accuracy it is much more devastating in close combat.

Also you have to change the stance of the character themselves, you need one hand on the trigger and the other on the pump mechanism. This means for a long barrel shotgun you will need to alter the body's stance and the legs also, while if you use the shorn barrel usually the gun is brought to an upright position and then pumped.

Also the gun while need reloading after each round for the single barrel, while the double can fire twice before that occurs (or it can fire simultaneously)
I remember from a couple of 3d games that there were some shotguns that could hold up to 8 bullets but I can't remember any more about them (it was a long time ago), which would require a different design.

The only other advice I can think to give is the visualization of the shotgun. It usually has a wood finish on the handle, pump, and shoulder rest, however these have been known to be made out of metal or plastic as well. If you do go with metal remember that the heat from the shot will travel across quicker to the user.

Too much info?

That's basically all I know of shotguns anyway, hope it helps.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Thats realy cool tnx ^^ i just have to change it color a bit to fit the battler tnx so much

***edit
about the gun here are some of weapons i made
could you make something similary close to this im having a hard time making capes and present day weapons =(

« Last Edit: August 04, 2007, 11:59:04 AM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 88
I'm not quite sure of what your asking

Do you just want some embellishments added or a new design?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
nah the one you made looks awesome :D i try to make a few attacks with it it looks cool ^^ tnx

Rep:
Level 88
Ok then,

I did do a couple of accessories in case you wanted to use them while I was waiting for a reply, so I'll post them

(I) is 2 barrel enhancers, one is a plate with an engraving and the other is the silhouette of a female
(J) are a few different chain designs to hang off of the handle
and (K) is a gun nozzle enhancement of a demon/deamon (Depending on belief's some people apparenlty take offense at the word demon)
The unshaded white gun was just for a bit of fun :)

I'm off to bed, g'night

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
haha the unshaded gun reminds me of those old snes games nice work ^_^ maybe you could make a bazooka for one of my very first char.

i have used grafikal recolored one it seems to fit well. but its from KN =p i didnt get permission to use that
just to play safe can u make me one hehe

Rep:
Level 88
Ok I looked on the web and did you a couple of different designs

They can be move over your character in the current pose, more or less, however they will need to be colored correctly.
I just quickly shaded them so You can get an idea of what they look like

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmm if i add that it would look to present day cant you find any of those realy old design for bazook?

Rep:
Level 88
I don't think there is anyway unless you have I pic I could work from
The oldest bazooka I know of is a pipe with a trigger
For that you could just use the first one and remove the scope from it and maybe add a piece of metal on the end to help with targeting
Other than that, there isn't much I can do, the bazooka (as far as I know) is a relatively recent creation, along the lines of weaponry history anyway.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Hi everyone  ;)
Dollmage if you have some time please make battle character for me too :3
I need battle char for this character:

This is non human as you see. He's very wise and his weapon is axe. He loves history etc (xD).
I know that is more difficult than human battler...

Rep:
Level 87
Let God judge me only !
Um ... and I want one , too.
How about a white-long-hair guy with cold face, wearing a long blue cloak.
His weapon is a katana which he always bear horizontally on his shoulder.
He also wear black gloves, and his torso was a white shirt ( or maybe wearing nothing at all !)
He wear boots, too.
His blow is directly strike, quick, and sharp.

Oh, dollmage, and if you have time, pay a visit to my topic here, may you will be interested in draw monster battlers, er ?
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,19681.0.html
( Just a bit help I desire, though )
Live how long and when to die. You and me, both we don't have the right to decide that.