RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep:
Level 88
Professional Chocobo Hunter
I used one of your characters as a template for the guy that I need, but I was wondering if you could touch him up and make all the poses I need. I stink at this kind of stuff. XD

Crystal Collection - On hold.

FF:Dark Symphony - 12%
Demo: May 10th, 2007

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I used one of your characters as a template for the guy that I need, but I was wondering if you could touch him up and make all the poses I need. I stink at this kind of stuff. XD

you seem to be doing fine, keep it up.

Ok...if you accept requests now, I'll ask.

The BS is Ccoa's one.

Stefano. He's not an expert fighter, so it won't attack in spectacular way.
However, he is quite a good evoker and mage.
If you can, two skill animation.
One is done as you wish; the other one, slamming an hand on the floor.

If you can, you could make 2 weapons? One is a simple branch, picked up just for not to be totally unarmed; the other a short sword. If you can't, only the short sword is good too.

If you can do it, really thanks; if you can't...nothing. I'll wait :D

the rtp looks so plain sorry. he wont fit my game.

You still need a long range request?

Well, if you have ever seen Bleach, there is that guy with the bow made of Energy.
I would like an archer with an energy bow, dark green armor, and a grey cape. Like the rangers from Lord of the Rings.

Male or Female, it does not matter.

Thanks ^^

Ishida right, but energy bows.... sounds like starwars to me. sorry. wont fit my game either

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
WAIT, WAIT!

You're gonna use them for you OWN game? FUCK.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Dont get STD's get Gald wraps
hello I think your art work is great

and well I was wondering I have a couple of things I would like

I would like them all except I want there to be a mix of the warrior and the civilian basically I want the warrior to have blue hair instead of red and I would like it to look a lot like the civilian with an ax's as a weapon

sorry it's a lot to do And i can understand if you decline since So many people like them but it would be great if you did.
if you already have some of these done please tell me where i can obtain them thank you.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 11:24:09 PM by gayjap3 »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I think he mentioned before that someone in hbgames.org (or somewhere) was accepting requests for White Ties Rtp stuff. I'm not sure. Anyhoo, he did and he said he wouldn't want to disturb someone else's territory, I think.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
WAIT, WAIT!

You're gonna use them for you OWN game? FUCK.

yeah got a problem with that? even if i didnt even use it in my game lot of people will thats why you call it sharing. if i accept spriting with out sharing them and only giving it too you. you would have to pay me. but the quality of the sprites would be way way better. and not white ties styled.
Spoiler for:
but i dont wanna hazzle and deadline and stuff beside sharing is fun

hello I think your art work is great

and well I was wondering I have a couple of things I would like

I would like them all except I want there to be a mix of the warrior and the civilian basically I want the warrior to have blue hair instead of red and I would like it to look a lot like the civilian with an ax's as a weapon

sorry it's a lot to do And i can understand if you decline since So many people like them but it would be great if you did.
if you already have some of these done please tell me where i can obtain them thank you.

errr someone are already making those look for GR post in hbgames.org besides i dont wanna but in someone elses work as i have said in here and other forums

@all didnt i said that i will accept battlers that would only fit my game? if i havent yet said that before you made a request then sorry but i did they what will be the fallbacks

3)It would be shared to all and will directly go to under resources with the requester's name
*so i share it to my self   ::) didnt you read the first post.

Rep:
Level 87
I've a doubt. You'll use the character or only character's graphic?
No problem, though.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I've a doubt. You'll use the character or only character's graphic?
No problem, though.

yeah sorry bout that, i only make characters that would fit my game sorry
if i have all the time in the world i would make all of the battlers that was requested  :tpg: but sadly i can only do sprite from sat-sun max of battlers i can do at that time is 1-3 or 4 when im in the mood

Rep:
Level 87
No...I mean. You make battlers of characters that could fit your game. But in your game, characters will be the our ones or you will only use the same graphic?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
No...I mean. You make battlers of characters that could fit your game. But in your game, characters will be the our ones or you will only use the same graphic?

di kita ma intindihan pakiliwanagan ng mabuti ^_^

ok back to english: you lost me can you explain in detail (Iq 40 lol)

ok this is what i do. when you request a character i would use the same character(the way he looks), but the way he is animated hmm sample in ready pose his animation frame instead of just 4 it would be say 10-24 frames max. =),so it would be totaly different the way i share them and the way they will be animated in my game. errr hope you get me.

Rep:
Level 87
I hate when happens. I speak so badly, that no one understands. Damn.
I want to say...let's say you accepted Stefano. In your game, he would behave as mine, or you would only use Stefano's graphic to develop a completely different character?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well i would totaly use the same image. =) armor hair weapon etc.

but some of the animation would be totaly different and characteristics of each battler would be different.
which would end up to a different character? hope thats what you mean.

dun worry ma bad in engrish to.

Rep:
Level 87
I'm talking about behavior. Graphic is quite obvious you'll use it, but...Stefano is a bit afraid of magic, and he hate to make mistakes (just to make an example). Yours would be a bit afraid and magic and he would hate to make mistakes, or he would be a completely different character?

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
oh you mean by traits and characteristics, absolutely different :D

kinda like this

your guy might be shy and a good guy

while mine may turn to be a bad guy and a total bad ass

it depends on the story and on how he would fit. i already got my story going and i just need a few battlers to fill in and im waiting for my new battle system :D tnx to fomar  :tpg: realy appreciate this

*edit his name would be different too ^_^ dun worry he/she might be the name of the requester most of the times hehe lol. sorry if im ma usin ur name
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 03:29:59 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
Ok, thanks. Now we got it :D

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Can I request:

With a dagger, slim, small, not too small, but just one. Uses some awesome flips for attacks? (If you can, if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it)
And I want him to look stern with a scar on his right check(or which ever one is most visible) and older, maybe forties.
And, instead of a green headband, a darker olive green.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Can I request:

With a dagger, slim, small, not too small, but just one. Uses some awesome flips for attacks? (If you can, if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it)
And I want him to look stern with a scar on his right check(or which ever one is most visible) and older, maybe forties.
And, instead of a green headband, a darker olive green.

^^ il see what i can do. after i have finish 4 request ok?

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:22:08 PM by Mortar »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Or, you could just pay him to make one just for you. Don't think that you're going to go "OH LOOK! A SPRITING TUTORIAL! Now I can make my own!" Unless you're naturally talented like dollmage, it's going to take a while before you create your main character. It's going to take a looong time. Trust me, I'm your average spriter n00b.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:21:52 PM by Mortar »

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
I don't need someone lecturing me. I'd rather try making sprites myself than being told one thing and 2 weeks later finding out the guy is gonna put them in his own game without telling people right away.

EDIT: Don't you think it's better to learn your own shit instead of asking other people to make them for you? I do.

even if i wont put him on my own game. wouldnt you think that your the only one? whos gonna use him on your game? i did share the battlers like on 5 forums already imagine this forum already has 3k+ members and other forums that deals with RPG maker too imagine all those user that kept requesting and replying and using the battlers i have created.

as far as i can tell your the only one who requested that ever complained.

specialy on CA they love sideview battlers on the forum ~.~

I already said that they would be for sharing.
i made them with out any payment at all. nor nothing from you in return. you requested it. And why is that i cant use him on my own game?

to make things simpler i share it to my self

besides didnt i already said this on my very first post

last modified on date « on: June 29, 2007, 04:36:20 AM »
Well yes im accepting request now  ::) (absolutely free) NOTE FOR XP ONLY

Ok i need more battler request :D
 reason im making A game kinda like suikoden but with a different title number of request slots available
see the image do the math =)

shadows nealing down are male slots and the one standing up are female slots =)

What format either minkoff/ccoas sideview just asked what you want

What you need to provide

1)The RTP character
2)Detailed Description of the Character
3)The Color you want it to be
4)What weapon he/she would be using
5)And maybee personal profile of the character =)
6)Information about the poses you want them =)

Fallbacks/set backs
1)Regarding Age/gender and such (note im not good with declaring Age of a character so bare with me)
2)Only taking one at a time wont be accepting till i finish the said request might take bout a week or two till i finish the request
3)It would be shared to all and will directly go to under resources with the requester's name
4)all style will retain the same as white ties to show respect to the artist from what i have learned base on his sprites

you want a sample of my work errrrr here
character's name is Ziegfred named after errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr me!
Spoiler for:
and here is the link to the other battlers
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,16835.0.html

Oh yeah forgot to mention

1)Im not good with present day weapon's guns/bazooka etc
2)not good with capes ;p

so there i will still be accepting this stuff doh so dont expect anything fancy regarding this 2

in the meantime watch ziegfred on his pet hehe

reason im making A game kinda like suikoden but with a different title number of request slots available

Fallbacks/set backs
1)Regarding Age/gender and such (note im not good with declaring Age of a character so bare with me)
2)Only taking one at a time wont be accepting till i finish the said request might take bout a week or two till i finish the request
4)all style will retain the same as white ties to show respect to the artist from what i have learned base on his sprites

Fallbacks/set backs

hope you read that.

Rep:
Level 87
You are wrong, Tharantyr. Dollmage said it, and I understood it too, even if I'm not English. But I asked him, as you can see, and he won't use your character, but only its graphic. I can accept this, is a fair businnes. He will never succed in make your character an his one, even if he would try. Would you blame someone who would use Aluxes graphic?

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Why would he take  the time to write a tutorial for you when you're accusing him of treachery (despite the evidence that you can't read)? And why would he PM it to you instead of posting it? If you want your character to be unique, you can either pay him or someone else to do it, recruit a spriter for your project, or, as you were suggesting, leaqrn how to sprite yourself. As for that there are a few tutorials already out there. Who knows, maybe dollmage will make one when he's finished, but why would you be an ass to him and suggest this: "You know what, if you want to, you can PM me a spriting tutorial so I can make them myself" as if he's in the wrong and you expect some reparation. Your request was on July 3, the last time that first post was edited was June 30.

He's not "arrogant enough to reply in such an inappropriate way while you kept us thinking those were for US, not for your own game." He specifically said they would be shared

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@modern/weiss

tnx guys  :tpg: , yeah im not good at speaking/writing english too ^_^

gonna sleep now ^_^ ahh perfect world is now on betal play :D weeeeee
« Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 03:19:54 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
I am Mortar, you lose.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 06:23:33 PM by Mortar »