RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The new xbox experience sucks

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It doesn't consider that some people have cheap TVs that don't display the sides of the screens, and that any content on the side won't be displayed. Every video game and every other console GUI I know of consider this. Everything else is fine though.

Discuss~~

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Yeah it sucks
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why won't your TV display the sides of screens? Pics :mad:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Why won't your TV display the sides of screens? Pics :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It's Microsoft's fault, switch to mac.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Oh look its the new Wii OS

Rep:
Level 87
I don't really mind the UI or the avatars, but I kinda wish they had more stuff for the avatars.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Nice ps3 browser, now make me a Mii!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

the PS3 browser is utter crap.

option -> sub option -> sub option -> sub option -> sub option -> sub option -> what you were looking for in the first place

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

option -> sub option -> sub option -> sub option -> sub option -> sub option -> what you were looking for in the first place

Thats just like the new xbox menu.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE

Thats just like the new xbox menu.

Truth

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
well that's shitty.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I like it >:C

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

you like navigating through an endless sea of pointless menus?

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

you like navigating through an endless sea of pointless menus?
Have you even used it?
I mean if all you want to do is play a game you press guide button play game, and theres only 7 menus, one of them for ads only, and 3 of them are for the marketplace, so its basically, YOUR XBOX CRAP, YOUR FRIENDS, EVENTS AND NEWS!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Holy shit I had this nightmare that an xbox came to my room, then it's controls caught me and then it smashed iteslf on my head.

For Real.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
I think it looks ugly.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I miss the old one, but I like having an avatar who's dressed like a pimp!

The old one was easier to navigate, and looked more advanced. When you pressed the "XBOX" button in the middle of the screen, a side-sliding thingy came up in the middle of your game, and it looked really cool.

Now when you press that button, a regular average looking blue box appears instead. How boring.

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
I liked the look of the old one and the navigation for the most part. But I've noticed the new dashboard and guide loads much faster, and the guide is more efficiently built. The dashboard takes some getting used to, but the marketplace is much easier to navigate now.
I like hard drive saving of games, since my copy of GTA:IV got scratched, now I can just install it and play with the CD not spinning.
Avatars are alright. I don't really care though, since you won't see it anywhere other than the community games and one area of your profile.

It's a so-so update I guess.

- -

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
They should have at least included an option to revert back to the old format.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
They should have at least included an option to revert back to the old format.
YOU WILL MOVE FORWARD AND LIKE IT, DAMNIT

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I have no problem with the new format, I'm just saying it would have been a smart move on Microsoft's part and kept people like Irock from bitching about it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

I lol'd a little

most tvs have a button that changes the aspect ratio. try messing with that 4:3 will probably fit but may look dumb as thell be less content up to the edges.