RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screenshot Thread

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Ah, I didn't notice that the streams were so narrow in some areas. Thanks for pointing that out.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
Hm, those houses could really use some improvement. They kind of look like they're floating to me. Dunno, that's not normally how I made houses using the Inquisitor set.

There's probably more but the image won't load completely for some reason.
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I think I understand what you mean Ryosis, because of the tileset the houses look like they are set on the grass as opposed to have grass around them.

Not sure how to remedy that unless you break it up with an occasional bush or some other plant life.

Rep:
Level 85
Winter is here.
What I used to do was have a foundation of sorts beneath the house using the road autotile, as well as raise it off the ground a bit with the stone wall tile. God I miss RMXP. The Inquisitor set was something to behold in the right hands. D:
Eddard Stark art by Teiiku

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
that is a superb idea and i think it would improve aco's map greatly

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
No I was not.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
If you were I would have had to beat you.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I may post a screenie soon

MAYBE.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
*Waits impatiently*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

working on some new RTP styled tiles.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 04:16:14 AM by grafikal »

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
Yeah... those tiles are amazing... How... what... Are those mountains part of the Earth Animation? Holy...

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Yeah, it was the Earth Animations. I have mountain sets for all 4 terrains, though only 2 are visible via the screenshots. I think I'm actually running out of things to create :o

I'm working on large scale to reorganize the tiles on all the tilesets from the VX RTP. So far the only tile I haven't made myself is the water tileset you can see in the last 2 screenshots. I had to edit it though because the way it was created had some beginner errors.

Rep:
Level 75
Those are looking great grafikal, though the mountains appear a bit blurred next to the RTP ones.
The snowy mountain blends better, it's more sharp/detailed.

Rep:
Level 91
Grafikal, I love that world map.

There are a lot of really, really bad RMVX games out there, but perhaps one or two creators seem to understand how to map with it and it can look really good.

--

I've tried to pick screenshots that show off the systems well but that I also need good harsh criticism on.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
That's pretty cool. It's like a throw back game. I'll have to look at your game topic in a moment but from what I can tell it's a mix of the old ass text based games but with some graphics haha. The only thing that bothers me is the 2nd screenshot just cause the NPC is so big and pixelated which doesn't bother me in the rest of the shots, just that one. I feel like it's bigger than it needs to be there. I probably wouldn't mind it 3/4 or 1/2 the size of that.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
@Grafikal: That world map looks absolutly gorgeus. VX as its best.

@Wyatt
: Looks good. You've put alot of effort into it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 91
Sortof. Along similar lines, I guess. It's all played from the browser and there are graphics about the place and some animations though.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Neat concept.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 75
I need someone to say my maps doesn't suck ;;

Rep:
Level 75
It look good, you did good on not making the trees symmetrical. I am personaly not a fan of RTP tiles but it is still good.

Spoiler for:

Spoiler for:
John 3:16: For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life

Rep:
Level 84
It's just a little empty and devoid of life. Other than that, great start!

herp derp
Rep:
Level 81
Newclear Bomb
Practicing mapping to hopefully increase from 'bad' to 'sub-par'

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm not certain what your "bad" looks like but if it's worse than this then this is "sub-par" haha. It's just pretty bland. There's a lot of open spaces. Also there are the mapping errors with the ship, right by where it seems to dock. I haven't used this set in a while but I'm sure there's a fix.