RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
POKEMON

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
CURSE YOU FOR FINDING THE CUBONE BEFORE I!

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Oh look, a Steelix.
I'm on a roll

hm... no idea how he got on there twice. *fix*
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 12:34:04 AM by Acolyte »

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Two steelixs, no less.
I always thought that Sword would find the Cubone, or at least the Marowak.
A part of me died when I saw that Cubone on Aco's post.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

I saw a squirrel...
Rep:
Level 82
...it got in my way.
CUBONE IS THE SHIT!

Gods ain't gonna help ya son...

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
Blastoise appeared on my post but I din't take a picture of it... I only see them on my posts for some reason... Is that how it's supposed to work?

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Pokemon can appear at random underneath anyone's avatar. There's a list of the caught pokemon on the first page. If you find one that hasn't been crossed out, take a screenshot of it and post it here.

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!
I found something like a pufferfish

Just so you know the image is called something lika a pufferfish

EDIT: I found a boulder! It's the first one I found on somebody elses post!  :D

EDIT2:
I found a phycic thing
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 02:48:06 AM by RPGMakerVX52 »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
You can do one of two things to identify the pokemon. You can either right-click it and double check the pokemon's number, then check it on the list on the first page, or you can quickly scan down this: http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/national

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

I keep finding Grafikal's pokemanz.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I found a wild Butterlax.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
All Butterlax are wild Butterlax.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Legitimate double-post :V
I have discovered a CROCODILE OF A CERTAIN DESCRIPTION!

Rep:
Level 74
I'm baaack!

Rep:
Level 71
Current project: Legend of Chaos (RMXP)
I caught a Murkrow!  :D

Progression
Story: 13%
Characters: 25%
Classes: 25%
Map: 0%
Demo: 0%

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - StoryProject of the Year 20142014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I got one!
It's so cute and ugly at the same time...
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

It's either Snubull or Granbull...

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
I won.

Scizor, bitches.

Rep:
Level 82
IT ALL ENDED.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello

Rep:
Level 71
Two more to the party!
Introducing Victreebel and Umbreon!

Progression
Story: 13%
Characters: 25%
Classes: 25%
Map: 0%
Demo: 0%

Breakin' your HTML
Rep:
Level 74
Kurosuhato Rokkuriba (Crossed Heart, Rock River)
It's been quite a long time since I played Pokemon but what the hell? I found this drill like fish...
We were all newbies at first (Low Level), Then we suffer, We became greater as we fought (Mid Level) and now then we stare in the face of the end of the world! (High Level)