RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Have you ever?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I believe so. I was very young though, and didn't know any better.

Have you ever stolen something worth more than 100 dollars?

Rep:
Level 86
Hell Blade © 2008, All Rights Reserved
No, only in my thoughts... XD

Have you ever blackmailed someone if they didn't help you cheat?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
No.

Have you ever turned the TV on late at night but found that volume was set uber-high and accidentally woke everyone up?

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
Many times.

Have you ever been non-nerdy enough to get laid?

Rep:
Level 87
OMFG look!! Text! :D
many times, although i do tend to be a lot nerdy and boring lol.

Have you ever got neglected by a whole class?

Rep:
Level 87
Things we fear the most have already happened 2 us
rarely,,but it happens

ever had a STRAIGHT FLUSH in Poker? (gamewise or in real life)
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that
it's not going to bother u for much longer."

Rep:
Level 87
never liked poker, but i had one... once, never to have the same luck again.

Have you ever read a book that you didn't want to, but had to? (except for school)

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yes, it was something but it was forced by my family.

ever had a STRAIGHT FLUSH in Poker? (gamewise or in real life)
One guy got royal flush the first time he played poker, lol

Have you ever masturbated in public?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Uh, no.

Have you ever finished making a game with RPG Maker?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Kind of. Yes, in a way, though I had planned to extend it. My GIAW entries.

Ever started singing as you piss in the public restroom? (Whistling, humming, etc.)

Rep:
Level 86
No.

Have you ever wet the bed naked?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
No.

Have you ever been locked out of your house (or dorm) and left the only key inside?

Rep:
Level 86
No, and thank god for that.

Have you ever skipped school during exams?

Rep:
Level 87
never.

have you ever overheated something?

Rep:
Level 89
yeah, my computer many times

Ever started singing really loud in your house thinking your alone... only to find that your entire family just heard you?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yes.

Ever drank out of someone's drink or drank out of the bottle before pouring someone's drink?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Seemingly no one else drinks caffine-free drinks, so that's a no.

Have you ever bought something that you wanted as a present for someone else, knowing that he/she won't want it and would eventually give it to you?

Rep:
Level 87
LMAO,,yes a few times.

ever wanted the ability to read people's minds?
"If u'r about to die,,then think of how good ur life has treated u up to this point.  On the
other hand,,if life hasn't treated u good up to this point,,then take joy in the fact that

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Yes.

Have you ever wanted to have sexual relations with  :mex:.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Wandering Artist
Rep:
Level 86
You got a problem? Fix by yourself.
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Nope, never.

Have you ever been thought as a thief? and no one believed you innocent.

Rep:
Level 89
Yes, everytime i find something everyone things i beat someone up to get it :(

Have you ever shot a friend with a BB gun, only to seriously hurt them bu hittin them in the eye... repeatedly

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Almost.

Have you ever yelled something inappropriate out in the middle of an exam?
The Newbie

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Yes. In fact, I can tell you exactly what I said...

Spoiler for:
Professor, please! Stop playing the damn funeral march on that %@#$ing trombone! It's very distracting!

True story, that.

Have you ever desperately needed something online right that very second, only to find that the server was down?

Rep:
Level 87
yes,,happens from time to time

Ever get frustrated because people can't see how stupid they are being?

Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Oh yeah, all the time.

Have you ever spilled twink or something on a very important piece of paper (e.g. Essay, C.V. etc)?
The Newbie