RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hay (I just met you...and this is crazy...!)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
I did a year of general engineering, but switched over to generals, so it's just a general AA degree.

I see! :) I'm going for a general associates right now...I'm still not sure what exactly to do, so I'm kinda exploring my options. ;9

General engineering sounds pretty tough! :o My older sister almost went into something like that, but then decided to just get a dental assisting certificate. :o
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Yeah, I was having a tough time wrapping my head around the advanced physics stuff. It felt so....meta? I don't know if that's the right word for it. Like, everyday things like lifting up a box of cereal, I started thinking about all of the forces involved and stuff. It was weird. I didn't like it.

Dental assisting sounds pretty cool. Was that a one year certificate?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Project of the Year 20142014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRK2011 Best Newbie2014 Kindest Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity);o
Oh my gosh, I was able to skip physics in high school, but took some classes that involved it in middle school...awful, awful stuff. ;9 I don't like it, either. ;9

I think it was only a few months, but she had pretty long class hours. :o I forget how long exactly, haha. However, she completed the program a year ago, and has yet to get a job (she has had a few interviews, too). ;9 I think its a pretty packed field. ;9 Hopefully, this last one will work out for her, because she managed to get to the second-level interview and the lady who first interviewed her was really, really cool and they got along very well. :D And that is the lady she's supposed to be assisting, too. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
That sucks that she hasn't gotten a job yet, but a second interview sounds promising. I hope everything goes well.

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Hey Babe!!!

(Everyone calls you Yuyu, I don't do peer pressure!)

Hello cha!!! 8) I don't know if everyone calls you "amy" or not, but I wanted to get creative!~ :D

Wow, that is creative :o
And, yeah, most people on forums or games or whatever call me Amy :P

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
I always thought of it as 'Ah-meet-ch-ah' :o
You are now known as 19 :mad:

Really wondering if I should try for a four year degree or not.
They offer that at my University, as long as you finish the first two years, you can do the last two years at anytime throughout your life; which is good since I might want to do another course after the first two years and return afterwards ;8
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 01:59:33 PM by D&P3 »
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I always thought of it as 'Ah-meet-ch-ah' :o
You are now known as 19 :mad:
Wow, you got it right!!!!
Most people don't get it, they pronounce it wrong...

Don't be mad, DP, you can still call me Amycha  :kiss:

OH MI GOD, the cat stole my arm!!!  :o

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This thread went so much farther than I expected :o
I'm proud~ :gracie:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
ALL THE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE BE SAYIN YUYU, THEIR NAME IS YUYU
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I AM ALL THE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE AND I SAY YUYU, MY NAME IS YUYU
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
I AM ALL THE BITCHES IN THE HOUSE AND I SAY YUYU, MY NAME IS YUYU
Still not doing peer-pressure...
I'll keep calling you babe ;)

As blonde as can be!!!

Spoiler for supporting!:

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Yeah, I was having a tough time wrapping my head around the advanced physics stuff. It felt so....meta? I don't know if that's the right word for it. Like, everyday things like lifting up a box of cereal, I started thinking about all of the forces involved and stuff. It was weird. I didn't like it.

Dental assisting sounds pretty cool. Was that a one year certificate?
Me too. I'm more or less settled on ieor but I have to take all the higher physics courses my school offers to apply to transfer to berkeley, and it kind of scares me. Most people I've met say electricity and magnetism is the hardest course they've taken. All the UCs have their own transfer requirements, not even considering schools outside of the UC system, so I can't really apply to more than one over two years of work. Or, in my case, at least three because my school has many unnecessary prereqs. If I were going into a liberal arts I could probably pull a two-year transfer.

Haven't started any of them yet. Have to wait till I do calc 2, and I don't want to go through calc 2 and linear algebra and start the physics series and say, "this isn't for me," because I'll probably never use the higher physics. It's a lot to think about...

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
My calc 2 teacher actually scared me. Like, he looked and acted exactly like the stereotypical person who would take a gun to work and shoot up everything.

I ended up dropping the class when I switched majors. To my knowledge he didn't actually kill anyone, so maybe it was all in my head.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Lol! I kind of had a similar experience.

My calc 1 teacher this semester (I dropped the class) was creepy as hell. He looked normal enough and seemed nice enough, but the more time I spent in the class, noticing his mannerisms and his choice of words when directly speaking to specific students...I won't write anything libelous. Very weird guy. Gave me the creeps, particularly after I had been to his office hours a few times.

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Most Missed Member2014 Zero to Hero2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
My calc 2 teacher actually scared me. Like, he looked and acted exactly like the stereotypical person who would take a gun to work and shoot up everything.

I don't believe I'm familiar with that stereotype.
... Hooray?

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Don't be mad, DP, you can still call me Amycha  :kiss:
:kiss:

OH MI GOD, the cat stole my arm!!!  :o
Lulwut?
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep: +0/-0Level 55
RMRK Junior
What happen to yuyubabe.
I am confuse about yuyubabe's name.
Babe,
Yuyu.
So confused me.
What hell, I lost memory because yuyubabe's name cause me, lost my memory.
I will be sad for one day.
 :tpg:

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Oh look, it's HyoBang reincarnated.  Sorry dude, your grammar gave you away :( 

Also: can't believe I never posted here, I meant to xD  STUPID BRAIN :mad:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion
It actually was a HyoBang dupe, if the grammar didn't make it obvious enough. It's been banned.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What happen to yuyubabe.

yuyubabe here, yuyubabe there,
yuyubabe EVERYWHERE??

I am confuse about yuyubabe's name.
Babe,
Yuyu.
So confused me.

Most people are :p

What hell, I lost memory because yuyubabe's name cause me, lost my memory.

I'm sorry to hear that. ;9

I will be sad for one day.
 :tpg:

Me too :tpg:
my name is so depressing... :tpg:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 10:05:59 PM by yuyubabe »
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I don't believe I'm familiar with that stereotype.
... Hooray?

Going postal? more or less the overall impression you get from someone

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
You see, he can't tell it's out of character because everyone is ready to murder someone in Australia. :V

Rep:
Level 79
Hello
Acolyte, :V is supposed to mean sarcasm. You're using it wrong.

:V ?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Got a second job interview~ just one more step to take ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You see, he can't tell it's out of character because everyone is ready to murder someone in Australia. :V