RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
hay (I just met you...and this is crazy...!)

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
How's life, everyone? 8)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 09:25:40 PM by yuyubabe »
Spoiler for My Games and Art:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

The Lhuvia Tales [Current]

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Phoenix Wright: Haunted Turnabout [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Pretty good. How are you :o

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Story2014 Queen of RMRKProject of the Year 20142011 Best Newbie2014 Best RPG Maker User - Creativity2014 Kindest Member2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.GOOD!For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2012 Best Yuyubabe Smiley;o
Life has been very stagnant for me lately...! ;9

But other than that, pretty good! 8) Thanks for asking! :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
IS THERE NO LIFE  ????????????????????

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 84
HI! Why is your life stagnant for you lately?

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
HI! Why is your life stagnant for you lately?

HELLO! Because I can't get a job and I miss the wild RMRK days! D=

How about you? ;8
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hello yuyu.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Best Newbie2012 Most Unsung MemberFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Hi MA! :D

This thread feels about as empty as the "hello world" program ;P
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This thread feels about as empty as the "hello world" program ;P

...Darn it!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm trying to put jumper cables to the community!! D:<
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Favourite Staff Member
Everyone is over at the carbonated beverage forums.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

!?
That does it! I say we ban all carbonated beverages (20 ounces +) from being purchased on the forums. D:<
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

!?
That does it! I say we ban all carbonated beverages (20 ounces +) from being purchased on the forums. D:<

But I do like carbonated beverages

hmmm
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Sexy carbonated beverages? Sexy carbonated beverages.

Hi yuyu! Reading your jovial posts has actually calmed me down and cheered me up! I've really been just pooped this last week. Lots of work and a group presentation and an essay for this coming week and planning a presentation for another class. So very tired...everyday and every night. :( I'm also bitterly amused because a girl in my class implied that I live in a dumb good-looks bubble because I misheard another student :P But it's a fun class. I'm glad I'm taking, it despite the workload.

I really shouldn't been spending so much time on RMRK but it's a nicer reality, even if it is a liitttle dead right now.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
VERY sexy carbonated beverages. :mad:

Hi yuyu! Reading your jovial posts has actually calmed me down and cheered me up!
I've really been just pooped this last week. Lots of work and a group presentation and an essay for this coming week and planning a presentation for another class. So very tired...everyday and every night. :( I'm also bitterly amused because a girl in my class implied that I live in a dumb good-looks bubble because I misheard another student :P But it's a fun class. I'm glad I'm taking, it despite the workload.

I really shouldn't been spending so much time on RMRK but it's a nicer reality, even if it is a liitttle dead right now.

Awww, I'm glad I could help!! :gracie:

Ack! D: I feel your pain! I've got 3 essays to do, but there are fairly spread out over this month and the next. :o Still, I'm sorry you have to go through all that - school can be insane sometimes. :-\ I used to take honors classes, but the amount of time they took up was crazy. ;9 So, what type of class are you taking? :o

Was the girl being mean, or was she just teasing you? o_o

I know...it's tough to stay away from RMRK, haha. :)

I hope you start to feel better!! Good luck with your classes. :)
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hahah, I think she was teasing but this girl is kind of mouthy and lacks a filter so probably a little bit of both. But I'm also glad because I'm a perfect record of never being rejected for my looks! *blush* Not to imply that I'd ever want anything to do with this girl romantically, but that's another story...For this presentation I feel like saying at the end "And no, name, I'm not in a bubble! Earlier this week I just found Waldo, yeah, hows about that."

Wow, I'm taking an Honor's Writing class, and yes it takes up so much time! Honestly, I never thought I'd really learn anything truly life changing from a writing class, but my professor actually teaches logic rather than basic writing, and it's amazing. I've always understood that good writing is good reading, comprehension, and logic, and she really teaches it above and beyond what I hear of the philosophy classes. Next semester I plan on taking two of them because there's a really sweet transfer deal between this community college and the UCs if you complete 5 honors classes. The two I'm planning on, Accounting and Computer Science, aren't supposed to be particularly hard. I heard from a friend accounting is easy if you're fine with numbers, which I am, and the programming class is basically skipping a prereq (which my school has too many of in every subject) fluff prereq class I hear. Win-win.

I know it! RMRK is good fun but not productive.

Yeah I do like my classes so far, but it's tough adjusting from home schooling to a week that starts at 6 am. I'm only taking 7 credits though. I was taking 12, but I had to drop calc 1 because the homework was taking up all of my time every night - literally from when I got home to when I passed out. It's not too bad because I have 7 credits from last year and a 4.0, and my college math requirement fulfilled for non-technical degrees.

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Calc I is a beast XD I get Calc III to do :/

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Spoiler for:
Hahah, I think she was teasing but this girl is kind of mouthy and lacks a filter so probably a little bit of both. But I'm also glad because I'm a perfect record of never being rejected for my looks! *blush* Not to imply that I'd ever want anything to do with this girl romantically, but that's another story...For this presentation I feel like saying at the end "And no, name, I'm not in a bubble! Earlier this week I just found Waldo, yeah, hows about that."

Wow, I'm taking an Honor's Writing class, and yes it takes up so much time! Honestly, I never thought I'd really learn anything truly life changing from a writing class, but my professor actually teaches logic rather than basic writing, and it's amazing. I've always understood that good writing is good reading, comprehension, and logic, and she really teaches it above and beyond what I hear of the philosophy classes. Next semester I plan on taking two of them because there's a really sweet transfer deal between this community college and the UCs if you complete 5 honors classes. The two I'm planning on, Accounting and Computer Science, aren't supposed to be particularly hard. I heard from a friend accounting is easy if you're fine with numbers, which I am, and the programming class is basically skipping a prereq (which my school has too many of in every subject) fluff prereq class I hear. Win-win.

I know it! RMRK is good fun but not productive.

Yeah I do like my classes so far, but it's tough adjusting from home schooling to a week that starts at 6 am. I'm only taking 7 credits though. I was taking 12, but I had to drop calc 1 because the homework was taking up all of my time every night - literally from when I got home to when I passed out. It's not too bad because I have 7 credits from last year and a 4.0, and my college math requirement fulfilled for non-technical degrees.

Ohhhhhh! Haha xD That's a good way to get her back, I'd say. :P

Oh my gosh, honors writing. O_o That sounds insane! But, honestly, I really love writing, so I can see where it's become a big impact on your life. :) My current English class is focused on argument, and that's somewhat fun. But she teaches it in the form of world issues, so eventually I get bummed out from hearing about all these major world problems. ;9

The transfer deal definitely sounds worth it! :) But that sure does sound like a lot of tough stuff. O_o Good luck! :)

Oh, math...I'm not a numbers person. D: I'm jealous that you're good with numbers, haha. 8) Computer Science actually sounds pretty fun, though. :)

Does your college let you set your own class schedules? :o I set up my college classes to start at about 11:30-ish, because I am not a morning person. ;9 But I can always understand not wanting to stay there until later on in the day. :o

Wow, it sounds like you're doing really well!! :D Ahhh! You're a smart person! *_* I'm jealous of your 4.0! :P I can't really complain; I'm at a 3.8 right now, haha. ^^; So, how many years have you been at college so far? :)

Anyways, it sounds like you've got everything well figured out! :) That's awesome! :D
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 57
Miiiiaf =^+^=
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Hey Babe!!!

(Everyone calls you Yuyu, I don't do peer pressure!)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:56:03 AM by Amycha19 »

As blonde as can be!!!
Doesn't mean I'm the dumb one...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler for supporting!:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
*handcuffs Yuyu to the forums*

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
I lost all my socks.

All of them.

My feet are so very, very cold.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Really wondering if I should try for a four year degree or not.

The Hero of Rhyme
Rep:
Level 83
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
yuyu ^~^

roph!! ^~^

Hey Babe!!!

(Everyone calls you Yuyu, I don't do peer pressure!)

Hello cha!!! 8) I don't know if everyone calls you "amy" or not, but I wanted to get creative!~ :D

*handcuffs Yuyu to the forums*

yay! xD
I mean...oh, no!!!
 ;8

I lost all my socks.

All of them.

My feet are so very, very cold.

That's horrible!!! ;9 I'm so sorry to hear that! ;o; Life without socks is...hard! D:

I'm so glad I'm not in school anymore. Really wondering if I should try for a four year degree or not.

:O What type of associates did you get? For some programs, 4 year degrees are better; but there are those where it doesn't really matter, I think. :-X I'm not really sure. D:
ℒℴѵℯ❤

My Artwork Thread

Ambassador [Complete]

The Postman [Complete]

The Wyvern [Complete]

Major Arcana [Cancelled]

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
I did a year of general engineering, but switched over to generals, so it's just a general AA degree.