RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Say something rude about whoever posts next

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Me? Totally not. I'm just an innocent fox. Like I would ever pull a cool prank like that. I've got a semi-solid alibi. What nose hair braids? Go away.

The person below the next poster has a crush on the poster above them, but they've just realized that said person has a crush on the person above them, so now the person below the next poster wants to murder the person who posted above their crush's post, and the person below me is an asshole for letting the problem grow so large.

...waaaaait a minute...

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Look, I'm happily married. I thought it was just an infatuation. Besides, what was I gonna say? Stop looking into my bedroom from the next building with your binoculars? Stop masturbating while you talk to me on the phone? Quit leaving dead animals in my wife's car? It wasn't a big deal, really. \/ does that stuff, you know. Hey, put down that axe! Let's talk this over...
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:37:55 PM by EvilM00s »
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
why talking it over?this way goes faster then talking it over I just wanted some revenge...
lets chop of that head of your oops I choped \/ head of...Can I use that head?
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Logic... failure...

But hey, at least things didn't fail as badly as \/ does when it comes to grammar.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
man yous a fagot

Next person to post is a fascist pig
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
But I am a girl so its considered cute.

At I don't a face made of semen and vomit like V does.

Man, V has no pride at all.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Awwwwwwwwwww. : (

Well it's certainly not so bad as having a vagina filled with centipedes.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
If by have you mean a printed image from a certain thread then uh... yup.

V befriends young children on facebook and watches them grow, in a seedy way.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.a^2 + b^2 = c^2How can I help you? :DSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
What's wrong with befriending children? What else am I going to do with all this candy?

At least I don't lick toilet seats like \/.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Gotta clean em somehow.

Not as bad as the next person, who picks up used tissues people blew their nose in and eats the contents.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Money is tight. The food budget has suffered.

It's not quite on par with v, who has been observed using astringent pads on their backne while simultaneously inserting foreign objects into various orafices- in public!

Rep:
Level 96
I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THAT WAS A GOVERNMENT SANCTIONED INSERTION.

Shit, you'd think I'd been eating A GIANT TUB OF MAYONNAISE, LIKE THIS GUY. v

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII
IT WAS FUCKING DELICIOUS.

At least I don't have a centipede filled vagina FOR A FACE like V does.

Rep:
Level 96
PTHBBTBRTT

Also centipedes.

But you know, it's really not so bad. I'm told it makes me look distinguished.

But that's really just the sort of thing \/ would say.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
Only because I have style.

Unlike V.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
What're you talking about? I have plenty of style.

\/ has a secret crush on Irock.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
I have secretly crushed with him rocks.

But at least I'm not a hemaphroduck like V.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Quack, bitches! I get twice as much action as any one here, especially the introverted shut-in below. Get some sun, will you? Sheesh.

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
This sun explodes at the sight of my awesomeness.

V is a side account of boxxyc*nt

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Good luck getting someone to- Aaaahhh, doornails... I've bene fuond uot! Damint! Cuold you raed thsi?

Oh well. The person below is renowned for their sub-aquatic necro-bestial anal butt sexcapades while under the influence of parsley joints!

Rep:
Level 75
Sorry I ate the Chaos emerald...
you know that is one reason why my name is WeirdGameMaker...
the person below gets a bomb in the face from moi
and it has a little note on it wich says:you got something on your face!
my weirdness is in a good way,isn't it?

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
At least it wasn't pain!

The person below me has painful, penis dwelling ticks.
And if they don't have a penis, they just grew one.
Made of spit.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This new anti-tick medicine is a sha- wait, I didn't read this instructions... I'm supposed to insert it WHERE?!?

I'll just rely on the person below to help me out. They're have a passion for inserting objects in places they're not meant to go.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
Hag od, I cad't breathe...

*POP*
>sniff< *GASP*

Okay, you caught me. You can also catch the person below me in a tutu having a tea party with not-so-recently dead woodland animals! 

Now come here, Z, and M00sey will make the ticks go away...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 04:44:19 PM by EvilM00s »

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76

What? These are my friends!

At least I'm not sleeping with them like V >:C