RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Trading non-Gen1 pokies for Gen1 SHINIES :D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
:ready:

Wait-you also have a ? I want that too D:

I'll give you a for it!!!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 01:26:33 PM by Karo Rushe »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Brill-o! :D
Spent the past few days not finding anything or getting trades really, thought I was starting to stall out so near the end of the dex, three in one day is a win in my books! :)

Ready xx

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Thank you once again.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Updated with a couple new legendaries and shinies, inc. starter shinies x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Want D:

My offer, Pick what you'd like;

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

For:

Is 3 too many? Feel like I might be pushing it with that, albeit that may be because I've never heard of Virizion before half an hour ago. Here was me thinking I was in the know on Pokemon; really don't know that gen at all it seems.
If you'd rather only trade the two or something else, I'd like at least the Hypno so I'd have the Drowzee line shiny :D

Also, happy to trade the Rayq, but can it wait until Baroness Jules gets back to me? She has a shiny Scyther that I've been sneaking dirty looks for so long now and have made an offer to her since the only thing she wants that I've ever had is the Rayq. If she's not up for trading it (I know she said she's kind of bored of RMRKmon) or doesn't get back to me, will happily trade it to you :) x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I can give you two of them. So, You would have Hypno, what would be the other one, Sandshrew or Rattata, or someone else?

I found it strange you put Rayquaza in there, knowing you offered to Jules, yet, in case maybe you had change your mind, well, I would be more open on negotiating on the numbers and other stuff to add (I'm mostly interested in collecting Dragon-types & currently the new Gen). Anyways, Jules goes first, and I'm sure she'll take that Rayquaza, I wouldn't mind much, but still, just in case, I'm interested in it.

Anyways, here's the link:
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=521

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Sandshrew and Hypno would be good :)

I put Rayq on my list then as I was looking through saw that Jules had it on her want list (or rather, realised that I actually had something on it; used to kind of skimming over the legendaries since I never have them) and made the offer. Didn't want to just take it off my list before she even responded, seemed a bit presumptuous to do so so soon :x
Wasn't meaning to cause hassle/confusion :(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Thank-you :)
Will let you know if Jules doesn't get back to me in the next day or so x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Added a couple more things over the past few days.
Karo, if you still want that Rayq we can trade for it now; Jules hasn't got back yet and seems rude to have you hanging on forever, especially when you have all them shinies :) x

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Well, what would you like for that Rayquaza then? :>

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Well, I have the Dragon background finished; was going to get a shiny dragon from Gen1, but I feel totally back that I accidentally confused the issue and inadvertently offered it to two of you at once, so am hoping to get a Rayq as a prize from that so that I can give them to both of you so no one feels left out by my daftness D:....

« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 06:30:46 PM by Brady »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
I want your

and maybe even your

I have this thing I could trade for it

EDIT: I also caught a dupe
« Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 04:13:13 AM by Dr. Mc »

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=527
Since yu did that, For I'll give you these for it then:
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 03:17:05 AM by Karo Rushe »

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9

for

?

for

instead?

Shinies are worth more then Legendaries by trade, and I already have 18 Sudowoodo's :p

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
@Karo: Seems like a lot; are you sure? :)
I'd be happy to knock off the Kingler or something at least if you're unsure; but the Gloom would be great either way since that's not in my region, itching for him x

@Dr Mc: Lol, you like just collecting them? Sure I can get it to you at another point then to keep the rocky forest going! ^^
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=528

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
@Karo: Seems like a lot; are you sure? :)
I'd be happy to knock off the Kingler or something at least if you're unsure; but the Gloom would be great either way since that's not in my region, itching for him x
I actually would feel more comfortable on simply putting two to be fair <shrugs>

I'll put Raichu & Gloom if that's ok with you.

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
I did say "at least", four really did seem like a lot. That's perfectly fine, yeah :) x

Thank-you! x

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
Updated with a couple new things; only need Eevee and Omastar now, then I'm off to begin my Shinies collection! Oh my! Cheers all of yous for helping me get there so fast :)

Also, have updated the first post to reflect that I won't have Tornadus and Hydreigon but it's being weird and displaying them instead of Rhyperior and Armaldo. Not sure why, even clicking on them links you to their pages, just displayes the wrong pokeimage.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
@Dr Mc: Lol, you like just collecting them? Sure I can get it to you at another point then to keep the rocky forest going! ^^
http://rmrk.net/pokemon/?trade;view=528

Yep, there just so dumb looking that I love them! I'll probably look for something to trade to get him later then :p

:ready:

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels