RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Feedback

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
bringing sexy back

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
Right before I went to bed last night I caught
and I'm keeping it :ladyj:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I actually forgot to mention this, but when I added the search filter to a trainer's page, you can also just put a ! in there and it will show you only shiny pokemon.

bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 102
Also added all current trainers and normal+shiny pokemon to the forum's built in avatar gallery :drsword:

bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'll just leave this here for Roph:

Congratulations Pacman on been the 5000th ~

Rep:
Level 102
Improved background art due to vectorizing all of the global link art to SVG, then generating new proper 900px PNG art. If that made sense.

I also made 2,000x2,000 images from all the vectors. I can do as big as needed. Here's a ridiculous 6,000x6,000px fennekin.
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Didn't understand that but,

Ridiculous Size Fennekin!!!! <3 <3  <3

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Okay, so, I only had one RMRK tab open, and it was all "Hey look it's a Poliwhirl" and I was all like "Nah man I already have a Poliwhirl" and then I loaded another page and it was all "Hey look it's a Shiny Cacturne" and I was all like "Yeah man I want a Shiny Cacturne" and then I clicked on it and it gave me a Poliwhirl. Scumbag RMRKmon.

Not like complaining, just intrigued. I think this has happened before.

The same thing just happened with a Phione and a Kingdra.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:58:24 AM by Baron von Pacman »
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 102

incoming :Vg; It will have an effect, somewhere  :yuyu:
bringing sexy back

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/

I'm just gonna leave this here in case people didn't know about it already

With that said, I really like how when viewing your RMRKMon Trainer Page the background is of your favourite Pokemon 8)
Is there a limit to how many total Pokemon you can hold? It might make better use of the "release" option if there was.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

Rep:
Level 102
I've thought about setting a limit before, probably at 2,000 or something. We're a long way away from anyone getting that many though.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
I think I got the same glitch as someone earlier...

Saw a poliwag, when I caught it it came back as Nidorina

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Either the page died or you had another tab open.

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
Quick question, is it possible for more than 1 pokemon to be on a page?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 102
As for the capturing a different pokemon while supposedly not using other tabs / browsers or something, I still don't really get how it could be possible, and I've never experienced it. If sessions were broken, you wouldn't be able to stay logged in.

Either way, after the next update, your encounter will be stored in a specific key under the session var tied to your account, rather than the generic php $_SESSION superglobal. The only possible source of a pokemon to run the capture on is yourself.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~
This a glitch? Traded my Leafeon and it's still there as my favourite.

Rep:
Level 102
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
You can trade or release (I think) any pokemon and you can still select them as your favorite since it's registered as you owned them even if they're not there.

Rep:
Level 102
Selecting a fave comes from your pokedex, though selecting a fave shiny comes from your current inventory  :blizj:
bringing sexy back

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Looky what I just got!!!

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero

WHAT?!
WHAT HAPPENED?!
DID I BREAK SOMETHING
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Pacman broke the game :V

Congrats on, I don't even know how that happened, that!

Rep:
Level 40
Just keep scrollin'~