RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RMXP] Request: Need help with finding some Door charactersets

Rep:
Level 84
OK now before anyone says try google i have done so that is the first place i went to. I did not find the type of charactersets i am looking for for the current game i am attempting to make.

What I am Seeking:

I am making a game that is typical of most RPG games. You know the ones that are based in a fantasy land with monsters and dungeons and all that good stuff. Anyways I have been using the RTP style stuff for my game. So I'm looking for the same kind of style in what I'm asking for here so everything matches style wise.

Basically i am seeking Door charactersets that are basically your common wooden door charactersets that you can use as entrances to houses and rooms in houses that sort of thing. I am seeking mostly single door character sets although i do need a double door characterset and i don't like the one double wooden door characterset that came with RMXP.

I would greatly appreciate anything anyone can offer or point me in the proper direction to.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep:
Level 71
Unfortunately there aren't to many door sets or people willing to do them but I found this http://www.untamed.wild-refuge.net/rmxpresources.php?objects, I hope this helps.

<o>_<o>
Rep:
Level 72
2014 Best Artist2013 Best ArtistFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Gold - GIAW 10Contestant - GIAW 9
My sister pointed me out to Mack's stuff. If it's not too late, maybe you'd like to use them? Or just use their doors or whatever, if you'd like. :)

Here's his website. Click the "english" button in the corner for an english translation. Anything not labeled with "VX" in front of it on the side should be for XP.