RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Resources Addon Pack for RPG Maker XP !!! (VERSION 2+Game Demo)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Demo + Resources: http://www.rmrevolution.com/rpg-maker-downloads/

THE GAME SIDE
Spoiler for:
I have pretty mush reworked this game...

The Intro is different, the story remains similar...

OK...

Intro:-
Starts off in a church, there are many babies (Eight of them, laid out on the floor and a ritual is being done by a priest... The Mum's and Dad's of the Children are watching... There are all kinds of elemental flashes towards the children, every thing goes dark... A Demon is seen for a brief 2nd and then every thing become light again... The Priest says "let our children become the carriers of the Fallen Angels, let them be our saviors against the Evil of Blackthorn... And let the King of Blackthorn fall at their hands... Until the Children are old enough to weld your power, oh Gods, keep them safe". (Or something like that)

Screen goes dark - Message text reads "16 years form that day have passed, you awake with a burning sensation on the back of your neck, a tattoo of the Wind Element is inscribed on your neck"....

The Game then starts

The Game

You control Kane Huri a young blue haired boy (Fighter02), your farther tells you about the time at the church and how you must find the others like you and take hold of your destiny and take down the King of Blackthorn (King Harefield), and rid the land of all evil... You soon learn the King knows of the legend of the fallen is has sent his army looking for the 8 children... You have to find them before he does...

Many puzzles will involve swapping the party around and making use of spells and skills of certain party members...

Navigation

The Navigation of this huge game is fairly easy... I have added the world Map tile set, and boats can be used to traverse the sea (Apart from the light blue area's)... The Kings Boat is also on the ocean... Try to avoid it at all costs... Until your as hard as nails that is...

Screenshots:-

Video shows how to get off the first Island quickly:-

(But really you should search and complete all the side quests, if your testing the Demo fully)

Going in Buildings that are not finished will teleport you to random places !!

THE ADDON PACK

Has all the below and more...

Auto tiles:-
Spoiler for:
Here's some I done for Snowy area's:-

I made these too just to make mapping simpler:-

Animations:-

Spoiler for:
Symbols of the vodiac / Heavan and Hell

Summon Darkness - Call Fourth of Scarifical Babies

Summon Earth - Earth God (Nasty looking jolly green giant)...LOL

Ice Summon - Ice Godess

Water Summon - Water Godess

Fire Summon - Fire God

Storm Summon - Storm Godling

Holy/Light Summon - Angel of Light

Icon's:-

Spoiler for:
Weapons

Slicer

Short Spear / Javalin

Ribbon Spear / Javalin

Spikey Stick / Rake

Throwing Star

Magic Spear / Javalin

Long Spear / Javalin

Blood Sword

Long Sword

Serated Sword

Blood Letting Sword

Chain Sword

Lance Sword

Ice Sword

Fire Sword

Skull Cracking Sword

Leather Whip

Nunchaku

Pocket Knife

Hook Sword

Dragon Sword

Metal Tounge

Anti Fire Armour

Anti Strom Armour

Bronze Armour

Chain & Plate Armour

Golden Armour

Platinum / Silver Armour

Spiked Armour

Storm Shield

Fire Shield

Platinium Shield

Gold Shield

Earth Shield

Bronze Shield

Dragon Shield

Storm Helm

Spiked Helm

Platinum / Silver Helm

Horned Helm

Hell / Fire Helm

Golden Helm

Dragon Helm

Dark Helm

Bronze Helm

Bronze Boots

Common Boots / Winkle Pickers / Spiked Shoes

Fire Boots

Golden Boots

Icarus Boots / Winged Boots

Leather Boots

Storm Boots

Platinum / Silver Boots

Bronze Gloves

Dragon Gloves

Fire Gloves

Golden Gloves

Leather and Chain Mail Glove

Platinium / Silver Gloves

Rusty / Old Gloves

Spiked Gloves

Storm Gloves

Dragon Blade

Metal Tongue item

Water Staff

Fire Staff

Earth Staff

Dark Staff

Storm Bow

Spiked Bow

Silver Bow

Mixed Metal Bow

Cupid Bow

Golden Bow

Fire Bow

Bronze Bow

Killer Bow

Items

Red Potion

Purple Potion

Pink Potion

Green Potion

Blue Potion

Red Mushroom

Green Mushroom

Gold Mushroom

Brown Mushroom

Aqua Mushroom

Broken Rose

Orchid /Lilly

Flowers

Leaf

Cannibis

Normal Staff's

earth staff

water staff

wind staff

fire staff

light satff

more powerful versions of the ubove staves:

earthquake staff

tsunami staff

lightning staff

flaming staff

holy staff

legendary staves:

typhoon staff

power staff

explosion staff

psychic staff

super legendary staff:

all elemental staff (not light)

Sprites and Battler

Spoiler for:
Some new Additions to my Resources:-

Cave Dragon

Coastal Cave

Mountain Cave

Octopus

A Chunky Firey haired Knight

Skipping Kids

Best way to animate them is:-

Witch Burning.

White Hoody Dude

A few Re-Colours and a new Crowd Set:-

Dark Main Dude

Lumber Jack

Baby Spiders

Mamma Spider

Hang Man

Gallows (Leading up and Hanging)

Celtic

(I made the Gallows using the Mine Town Exterior, and the Wagon Sprite set.... It only took me about an hour or so, if you have been looking you may have notice the image update about four times as I done each row of animation.)

OK.... Drum Roll... I have done the Head Chopper Thing... Made again using the Wagon Sprite and Mine town tile set... And I used bits from the Gallows I Made...

Guillotine

Sprites to go with it:-

Decapitator

Koi Carp

Spirit Orb

Animated Crowd

Drak Knight

Small Crab

Distrortion of Faith

Contorted Monk

Deformed Grunt

Winged Horse

Lancer on Horse

Bolo (Army type guy)

Red Lancer / Red Knight Battler

Red Knight on Horse

Tradder on Horse

Wolves

Re-drew all the battlers for the monsters from D&D (My versions, VERY loosely based on the originals, used them as templates)

FunGuy

Rock Giant

Tri Barbed Runner

Giant Eagle

Window Skins

Spoiler for:
Japan Landscape

Angel Swords

Titles

Spoiler for:
Battle Axes

Dragon

Tile Sets

Spoiler for:

And every one who has helped made this possible:-

Previous Release:- - So you can see how far it has come !!
Spoiler for:
Demo:- http://hosted.filefront.com/landofshadows

I have pretty mush re-worked this game...

The Intro is different, the stroy remains simular...

OK...

Intro:-
Starts off in a church, there are many babies (Eight of them, laid out on the floor and a ritual is being done by a priest... The Mum's and Dad's of the Children are watching... There are all kinds of elemental flashes towards the children, every thing goes dark... A Demon is seen for a brief 2nd and then every thing become light again... The Priest says "let our children become the carriers of the Fallen Angels, let them be our saviors againts the Evil of Blackthorn... And let the King of Blackthorn fall at their hands... Until the Children are old enough to weld your power, oh Gods, keep them safe".

Screen goes dark - Message text reads "16 years form that day have passed, you awake with a burning sensation on the back of your neck, a tattoo of the Wind Element is inscribed on your neck"....

The Game then starts

The Game

You control Cane Huri a young blue haired boy (Fighter02), your farther tells you about the time at the church and how you must find the others like you and take hold of your destiny and take down the King of Blackthorn (King Harefield), and rid the land of all evil... You soon learn the King knows of the legend of the fallen is has sent his army looking for the 8 children... You have to find them before he does...

Many puzzles will envolve swapping the party around and making use of spells and skills of certain party members...

Navigation

The Navigation of this huge game is fairly easy... I have added the world Map tile set, and boats can be used to traverse the sea (Apart from the light blue area's)... The Kings Boat is also on the ocean... Try to avoid it at all costs... Until your as hard as nails that is...

Screenshots:-

World Map

Custom Castle Town Tile Set I made to Match the World Map Tile Set.

Custom Armish Farm like town I made in keeping with the World Map tile Set

The Title Screen is being Revised from the old one... The Game is shaping up fairly nice...

Addon Pack With the Demo:-

FILE FOR DOWNLOAD:-

The Finished version is up for download... Nolonger a BETA. (WITH GAME DEMO)

Version 2 of the Exapnsion Pack now for download:- http://hosted.filefront.com/landofshadows

What this pack contains (Just a small selection shown):-

Credits:-

Download it today:- http://files.filefront.com/LOS+RMRK+ADDON+...;/fileinfo.html
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:57:21 PM by modern algebra »

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
You can use anything from HOTSOMS, since that's originally what it was made for anyway. I'm sure by now, almost no one here is aware of it. http://slyph.org/index/content/view/37/39/

I can pop out a few more to add onto it, too.
:tinysmile:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The Midi Files you just gave me the link to are amazing... They fit RPG Maker perfectly... They are going in !!! +REP !!!

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would love to help, but
1.) I can't input anything for awhile, I'm grounded from my computer at home
2.) I  only have stick stuff

So, good luck! But I can't do much...

http://www.phanxgames.com/resources/index.php?cat=3
I just found this
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 08:40:47 PM by Forcystus »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14477.0.html ;D
Only problem is that all the compilations are out of date. You should ask grafikal for the compilation, if he still has it. If not, we're kind of screwed...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
This sounds like a good idea.
If I get any idea and create a script that is fitting for a resource pack I will submit it.
So... Yeah I support the idea ^_^

You can use anything from HOTSOMS, since that's originally what it was made for anyway. I'm sure by now, almost no one here is aware of it. ...
What?!? I listen to the stuff from it like every other day.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 09:08:33 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Hence the "almost" <3

Rep:
Level 92
Yup <3

@LOS: I forgot. If you feel like any of published work is worth putting into the pack you have my permission. I just haven't made anything specifically for this package yet.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
hmmm... It's a great idea! Unfortunately, I do not think that I have any talents which I can apply to this project, as I am not a resource creator. If you see anything on the boards by me that you think would be a decent addition though, by all means add it. Unfortunately, my main talents are eventing and mapping, and neither can be applied... And your music is fantastic, HotS.

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Dont always be quick to put yourself down Modern.
Many people in the community dont know how to descently map or may need help with events. Sure there may be other tutorials out there but not all mappers have the same style of how they build something.

So my suggestion
Tutorials
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 88
Hm... I'm not sure how I can help... I'm not good at creating resources... But I'm good at gathering a lot of resources that I haven't seen others get... If that can help... If you want, I can provide some really nice MIDIs. I can also provide a few tilesets maybe.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Dont always be quick to put yourself down Modern.
Many people in the community dont know how to descently map or may need help with events. Sure there may be other tutorials out there but not all mappers have the same style of how they build something.

So my suggestion
Tutorials

I've made a few tutorials and event systems: but are they acceptable submissions for the resources pack? They aren't really resources.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Oh, I can do events. I have worked out fishing, herblore, and (maybe) thieving.

Rep:
Level 92
@modern: What about submitting plug 'n' play event systems?

Rep:
Level 97
Yeah, I guess my blackjack event would fall under that category, and I could definitely make a few more, but wouldn't that be somewhat difficult to transfer in to a game, since it uses specific variables and switches which would need to be reassigned if someone was trying to transfer it into their game? Well, whatever, I'll work on my Blackjack event and submit it I guess.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'll be happy to throw in a bunch of Title screens, and game over screens, along with some window skins and some sprites. (Of course, what would I know them...)

I can make some icons too, and also the file icon.
And I can do some hand drawn stuff. Like battlers, but someone would have to edit them to color them.

And would there be maps in this? Because I can do some kick-ass over world mapping.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you get this pack completed, it's going to be put up on the main site along with RMXP =)
bringing sexy back

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
mastermoo420 - Thanks for the Icons I will add those...

Zeriab - I will have a look through the script Database at some stage... TA !!

Every one else, thanks for your support !

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So, you're saying that we make

RPG MAKER XP EXPANSION PACK: RISE OF ROME MAKERS?

I can help in mooziq. And various pre-made stories XD
Arlen is hot.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
good luck on this! xD I wish I could do something =D but I'm not a scripter or composer, or graphic artist. xD
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Pre-Made maps plz?
Arlen is hot.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Updated people, see the spolier button in the 1st post, click it to see what I have added so far...

A Credit notepad file will go with the finished addon pack, all people that have given shall be listed.

Rep:
Level 92
@modern:
You should try to make it as easy as possible to change the variable and switches.
We could perhaps specify certain intervals for switches and variables. Having like 10 temp variables could help. (Like you have 10 variables you can use for temp calculations. When you use them there can be some garbage in them. Could be quite useful for reducing the amount of variables)
You could also say that they are 'templates' to help the maker create the event system by simple adapting the template to the game. It is a bit more advanced, but not as difficult as creating the system from scratch.

@nouman:
You could make some maps. Your maps are rather nice ^_^
You could also help modern with some eventing. We could all specify some rules the systems must follow. The point of it is naturally to make it easier for the developers to use.

@LOS:
np. I like the idea and I'm happy to help
I hope you don't mind me talking about some eventing with modern and nouman.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Zeriab - Yeah that's cool...

What I am thinking is getting the most in that I can, svaing the project file as a ZIP and then upload it to some free host.

I would like Nouman to make a few Maps, that would be cool.

For Events too what you mention all sounds cool... I was thinking may be making a Map page full of animated events, like smoke, fire, opening doors etc... But your idea sounds much better !!!

I guess I will add the first few things, like I have already... I may add some Game over screens and some more sprites (Non playable ones)... Then look at passing the file around, it's best only one person at a time adds stuff...

Once I am done I will let you guys know... and then some one can PM me to request it next !!!

I am not sure if this matters, bbut I am using PK edition ?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Hey, from what I've seen, my title screens aren't all that good, but I have a few really good game overs.

I'll attach them (If that's alright with you) when I have about 10 or 20.

Rep:
Level 97
I guess that could work. Maybe we could use the variables from 100+?, switches from 200+, common events from 50+ or something? We definitely need to set some guidelines, but maybe I can be of some use after all  ;D

Get back to me on what you think suitable guidelines ought to be.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I'm making all the music for my game, so I can throw some your way if you have any open spots
(it'll probably be the stuff from my game though ;D)

it'll also be a different style/sound than most files
(probabaly .wav not .mid or .midi)

if you want some examples, I'll post my battle theme, and my quiet intensity theme.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Ouch .wav >.< Not exactly gonna make this download-friendly.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
sounds cool, so maps? but the problem is, is anyone making tilesets? or re-coloring them? because then I need to wait for them to be done first.

Rep:
Level 88
No.. i think he some sort of Midboss
i could recolor some tilesets but if you have anything specific in mind just tell me.. also i could problebly do some battlers(custom drawn) and then make some sprites for them if you think it would be cool?
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 97
Both of those sound really cool Yukimora.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah, I have a five game over screens and it's getting bigger, I say I should have a large amount by the end of the week.

Soo....I'll post 'em later. Because some of em are pretty good.

Rep:
Level 97
This isn't very much, but here are a few autotiles I've edited. They aren't perfect, but I've found them quite helpful:

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Nice autotiles, will make a great addition
« Last Edit: April 20, 2007, 03:08:56 AM by ChaosSpartan28 »
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 97
I think RPG_Gnome also contributed to the icons pack, though I'm not sure... you might want to check with him.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I could try and make autotiles, of course, it might take like a week before I get a good one. Wait, more like two days...

But I can make something if someone has some ideas...

Rep:
Level 88
I'll just submit anything that seems useful or that people would want/like to use (basic stuff and such). I'll probably do a Game Over screen first... the original one is horrible. Someone mentioned before about templates? Like tutorials that teach you how to use RPG XP? I wouldn't mind doing extremely basic one's like NPCs / (and possibly if they'd work) mapping.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Like I said, I can do some pretty sweet over world mapping...if nouman wouldn't mind, he and I could work on maps...(but I suck at regular maps...)

But I'm best with stuff like graphics. I can rip castlevania sprites, like armor and stuff.
And other games that have good armor stuff. But then it wouldn't be my own, and I wouldn't like adding stuff I ripped to an expansion pack...

I have a few more game over screens.

Rep:
Level 88
Okay... I made a nice Panorama that doesn't go with any of the normal tilesets... suits a lab really. And I also have a gameover screen. Now to see if I can muster up anything musically.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

I have seven game over screens, if you want them now, you can have them, but I'll still make more! ;)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... OK put a few up on here and I will add say the 5 that look the best, or you choose the 5 you think most users could use for pretty much any game...

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Ouch .wav >.< Not exactly gonna make this download-friendly.

actually, I can make them .mp3 format ;D
interested?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Since they're for RMXP, you could use vorbis (.ogg)?
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well .wav, .mp3, and .ogg have all worked for me.

I'll do .ogg though, if Audacity can save files as .ogg

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
What ever you want to add try adding links to them... Like modern algebra and his Auto tiles... I will be adding those...!!!

I am hoping to add the world area map tile set... And a few others... Over this weekend... I will update the first post monday, until then keep posting stuff you want to see added, and I will take a look on monday.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm confused....

Anyway, I'll host the images so you can see them? Is that what you asked?

Rep:
Level 88
Two 'Gameovers' submitted.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Well, this is my whole resource folder on my computer, excluding battlers/sprites because I want to keep those semi-original. None of these are my creations. XP They're not custom and they still suck. Anyways, this archived thing has "Game Over" screens I found long ago (79 of them), "Title" screens (2 XD), some animation files (6 files), some icons (ignore them, as they are the icon shop icons), Final Fantasy music XD (104, lol), Tilesets (4 of 'em), Windowskins (if they can be in the pack... 6 files), Support stuff (things like doors and crystal stuff.... a Laser Barrier and a Goldfish), and one transition: Movie Stripes (straight from here! :D). Wheeee. Not sure if any of them were already used... XD

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
mastermoo420 - I will download your Zip file and take a browse through

ataraxy2 - I like the first Game Over screen, Many thanks (Adding it)

Well over this weekend I have been busy, doing the World Map tile set passability and priority and what not... Any way done it all and it's been added... Also made some shurnken Dudes for the world Map area... Set up some Monster groups, and Imported some of my fav Char sets I have found from the NET !!!

FIRST PAGE UPDATED

Getting the above all pathed and looking right took me ages... this Addon pack is sucking up my spare time...LOL
« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 10:21:23 PM by landofshadows »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Added Some Game overs... and stuff Click Spoiler for all updates 23.04.07

Spoiler for:
Game overs - By Magneto

Game overs - By Mastermoo

Game overs - Ataraxy

Title - By Mastermoo

Animations - By Mastermoo

Window Skins - By Mastermoo

Window Skins - By Landofshadows

PLEASE NOTE Most of Mastermoo's submissions are finds from the NET

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
im not sure if this is the kind of stuff your after but heres some sprites i found

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Nope... Not the sort of thing I am after... But nice find !!!

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Ive got some more if you want them, and i can make game over, chapters etc screens

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The file now is 10 Meg... We have enough Game overs, Titles and Window Screens.

Things I am now after Graphics wise

-Playable Sprites with Battlers
-None playable Sprites
-Montsers with Battlers

Music/Sound effects

Music
-Pub Like music (MIDI)
-Sailing (MIDI)
-Flying (MIDI)

Sound Effects
-Screeming / Ooch
-Monster sounds
-Sim esc speaking

Scripting

I am not to hot on scripting so if some one wants to make some recomendations and give links to their fav's that would be a big help.

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
More sprites then?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
They need to be for PRG Maker XP... And preffer if they are made by the members on here...

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
if someone told me how to i would do that

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
You need RPG Maker XP... Look at the sprite sets contained within it, that should give you a good idea... Or look at page one of this thread and see those already added

Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
am i getting closer lol  :P

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I don't think you have RPG Maker XP...LOL

RPG Maker sprites are Four Up Four down (16 frame per sprite)

See post 1 and click the spoliers.

Nice finds and thanks for trying...LOL

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
OK... I have finished with the Addon Pack, added all that I could...

So here's the download:- http://files.filefront.com/RMRKrar/;7328346;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 97
We can still contribue right? I'm still thinking about updating my blackjack system and including that

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Cool glad people are liking it...

If you want more adding to it just post what you want adding and I will add it, as long as it doesn't cause conflicts or push the size up too much, and re-upload it...

Make Version 2 and so fourth...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nice! Very cool, I like it alot.

Although you miss spelled my name....  :bean:

But it's alright! One more thing, are you going to make a new one?
You should make a poll asking what the best feature is. But I'm sure it'll be all of em!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, this is an addon so you can, like, just add it on to the RTP, right? I'm guessing yes. And I believe the best feature is pre-done passability and etc.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Next one, you should put in a ABS.

And maybe online feature!

Rep:
Level 92
I've been wondering.
What would the purpose of event systems be.
To give plug 'n' play systems or to show how to make the systems?

I personal think we should allow both.
That way we can copy previous system into systems into the pack in as 'unsafe' parts.
We could specially develop systems to the package which would be more plug 'n' play friendly.

I am think about giving you free reigns over switches 200-299 (both inclusive) and variables 200-299 (both inclusive)
Allocate as much as you want for your different systems. Try to think about what a newcomer wants. Something cool the newcomer can't imaging is also very fine

I've uploaded a short EventDemo with some unsafe parts and some more friendly ^_^
I haven't allocated the space for you. Not yet.
It's just to show some of the ideas.
I like the concept of having temporary variables. I said that variables 40-49 are temporary.
By temporary I mean that you at the start of your event can't know what value they contain. Their purpose is for calculations requiring temporary variables.
You can write to them all you want. Just take into account that other events could do that as well

- Zeriab

Edit: This post was majorly directed at modern algebra or any other willing to create event systems
@los: Please don't implement this demo, not yet.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 04:31:56 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 88
Glad you like LOS. =)

People seem to be mentioning, game templates that come with the Addon-pack to teach how to make certain events or show them way to set them out. Either that or they are hinting. Or I'm just insane. This is a coolies idea but I'm not sure if that's what you guys are saying. From Zeriab post it looks like you are but I wanna be sure. And if this is going to happen and someone is going to do it...

A tutorial a map. One project file. May save space.

Unless I am misunderstanding everything...

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Chillin'
It's done already ??? I would have loved to contribute, though I don't really know how. Mapping and making music is the field where my strength lies.
Especially music, but I really don't do midi music these days.
I use Trackers(Mainly Renoise, but sometimes Skale Tracker)

I could try doing Midi's if someone could point me to a good Midi maker.

Here's my resume. ;)
http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/153225/Resume-rar.html

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Nah... I will keep making new releases, every time I find some thing cool to add, or people post stuff up that they have found or made...

Those Animation's tiles I didn't test... I will take a look when I have some spare time, may be alter them for version 2...

I will wait until Zeriab has finished this Event thingy... I don't understand what it is he has made, or is trying to make, but it sounds interesting.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
ZxMelee - has kindly hosted this download also:- http://zxm.vumaz.com/_/RMRK.rar

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I would willing to give you a event based fishing/mining system, I am currently working on...
An expierence system (based on events, will take a long time)
Herblore
Cooking
Forging
and Thieving

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Sounds ace mate...

If Ham didn't taste like Ham, I would hope it tasted like turkey
Rep:
Level 88
>:O
This is awesome, good job. :D

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
FILE FOR DOWNLOAD:- http://files.filefront.com/RMRKrar/;7328346;/fileinfo.html

The interest in RPG Maker XP is slowing down...

What we need I think is to build an expansion pack for the game... The re-colour package that one user made was cool... But we need battlers etc... Music, scripts etc...

May be we should all club together and make an RMRK version, Like an addon pack, loads of resources and folder replacements etc...

Get all of us envolved even, people that have no interest in making games with it... we all have talents, and we are all creative...

Silver for example could make some Midi files...
Fuu could set the setting on the tile sets and test them
Me I could do some Monster sprites
Blizzard could make some scripts along with Zeriab
Nightwolf could set up the monster stats and groups

Ever one could have input !!!

Here's what I will be adding so Far:-

Below Spolier for Updates up to the 22.04.07

Spoiler for:

Monsters - By Landofshadows

FunGuy

Rock Giant

Tri Barbed Runner

Giant Eagle

Music - By HaloOfTheSun

Part 1 - BGM Section

Battle Theme 1
Battle Theme 2
Battle Theme 3
Boss Battle 1
Boss Battle 2
Boss Battle 3
Castle Theme 1
Castle Theme 2
Character Theme 1
Character Theme 2
Character Theme 3
Character Theme 4
Church Theme 1
Crisis 1
Crisis 2
Dungeon Theme 1
Dungeon Theme 2
Dungeon Theme 3
Dungeon Theme 4
Dungeon Theme 5
Dungeon Theme 6
Field Theme 1
Field Theme 2
Field Theme 3
Final Battle 1
Forest Theme 1
Forest Theme 2
Futuristic Town Theme 1
Futuristic Town Theme 2
Futuristic Town Theme 3
Heaven 1
Horse Called War (Piano)
Horse Called War
Music Box Fantasy 1
Music Box Fantasy 2
Mysterious 1
Mysterious 2
Sad Theme 1
Sad Theme 2
Sad Theme 3
Sad Theme 4
Special Battle 1
Special Battle 2
Temple Theme 1
Temple Theme 2
Town Theme 1
Town Theme 2
Town Theme 3
Town Theme 4
Town Theme 5
Town Theme 6
Villain Theme 1
Villain Theme 2

Part 2 - ME Section

Game Over 1
Game Over 2
Game Over 3
Sleep 1
Sleep 2
Victory 1
Victory 2

Icons - by Mastermoo420 & Grafikal007

http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14477.0.html (all icons, made by them or found by them have been added)

I have added them all in the Data Base and added there costs and attributes, screen below:-

Tile Screens - By Landofshadows

I have left the Wording off so people can add their own:-

Found Stuff - By Landofshadows

The World Map is now in all pathed up !!!

Some Char Sets I have added (Had hanging about for ages) - Some I Edited, like the Blacksmith !!

There's a few more finds... Trust me I have done loads...

The World Map Tile Set is massive, it took me about 4 hours to sort that out... It's almost perfect...

Added Some Game overs... and stuff Click Spoiler for all updates 23.04.07

Spoiler for:
Game overs - By Magneto

Game overs - By Mastermoo

Game overs - Ataraxy

Title - By Mastermoo

Animations - By Mastermoo

Window Skins - By Mastermoo

Window Skins - By Landofshadows

PLEASE NOTE Most of Mastermoo's submissions are finds from the NET

OK... This is getting good... I need some help with the following now:-

Graphics

-Playable Sprites with Battlers
-None playable Sprites
-Montsers with Battlers

Music/Sound effects

Music
-Pub Like music (MIDI)
-Sailing (MIDI)
-Flying (MIDI)

Sound Effects
-Screeming / Ooch
-Monster sounds
-Sim esc speaking

Scripting

I am not to hot on scripting so if some one wants to make some recomendations and give links to their fav's that would be a big help.

FILE FOR DOWNLOAD:- http://files.filefront.com/RMRKrar/;7328346;/fileinfo.html

...*AHEM*...."that one user"?
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

What do you mean by that?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

HE was the one that made them xD

Rep:
Level 97
Okay, I converted my Blackjack system to the standards set for event systems, so I am submitting it now. All I did to it was make it compatible. I did not improve it, either in efficiency (I made it a long time ago, so it is not terribly efficient) or in options. However, I am thinking of making an entire casino event system (with slot machines, roulette, and maybe a few more. Probably some easy games like "High or Low", maybe Poker, though no AI and just winning by hands), and if I do that, then I will probably fix up Blackjack as well, making it more efficient and adding a few extra things. Anyway, it is attached:

Rep:
Level 87
wow this things awesome. yeah i really wish more people would take interest in RPGmkerXP

Rep:
Level 88

HE was the one that made them xD

i hope i get credit for the sprites i made...
"Life is a struggle; technology creates more idiot proof things, and the universe creates better idiots; so far the universe is winning" -Shino_Ryuu

Rep:
Level 97
I'm sure you will. They aren't in the Add-On pack after all, so everybody will get them directly from you  ;D. I know you're getting credit in my game.

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
hers a site with some good sprites http://www.lrpgm.com/site/index.php?show=resources_files&cid=29

this resource pack is suppose to be original resources made by embers of the community.

Thanx though. I think we have that site in our Resource Link Section.
Sig by MacGravel

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

What ones ?... If your on about the Elf I made that you made darker, it's not in the addon pack  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
I enjoy creating Character Sprites.....
Guys come on, Awesome just doesn't cut it!!

This add-on is purely sublime!! I've never seen any one put so much effort into advances the program thus far. It's absolutely insane. Thank you soo much dude, this will better my games in ways I can only imagine!!
Make sure that the juice was worth the squeeze

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I am working on a Landofshadows only Resource pack... As I don't know if the stuff given by many is there own... And to be honest, it looks a little mashed together...

Spoiler for:
I have 93 Icon's
1 Custom tile set
A fair few sprites (Edit's mainly)
Titles
Window skins
Game overs

And that's about it... (The World tile set will still be in there, but all pathed up by me)

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
another gread addition =D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Wait, is the addon pack going to be updated? If not, then I'm going to get it.

Rep:
Level 88

What ones ?... If your on about the Elf I made that you made darker, it's not in the addon pack  :tpg:

well i dont know exactly what there called but there in the custon sprite pack most of them are done by me but he did do some so all i was worried about is the credit but since someone said that it wasn't in this then no worries  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Awesome!  :tpg: :tpg: :tpg: :tpg:

I'm making a game with this!
You'll all be in the credits!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
well i dont know exactly what there called but there in the custon sprite pack most of them are done by me but he did do some so all i was worried about is the credit but since someone said that it wasn't in this then no worries

The sprites I added are ones I have edited or made... The knights I used the online builder util:- http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/

RESOURCE Pack Removed:-
Just had a look on RMRK.org, and found Mia's area... AMAZING Stuff... I am going to remove the resource pack for download, as it seems some of the submissions have not been given auth !!!

Mia's Resources:- http://www.hbgames.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11904&page=15

I WILL MAKE AN ADDON PACK WITH JUST MY ADDONS IN...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 10:40:22 AM by landofshadows »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
NEW DOWNLOAD Being made:-

The new download will contain things I have edited or created.

The Music files MADE by Halo will still be in there also !!

And the Icon's Enterbrain released:- http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/

The world Map will still feature with full credit given to the maker:- http://www.rpg-palace.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2051

Spoiler for:
In future you can expect interior and exterior tile sets to complete the current range and match the style for definite continuity in your game. I’ve made good progress on both and it should be a matter of months before the others are completed.

Lastly, I would ask that you do not host this set on your own site, but instead link to this page if you require. I designed this for the Palace and I ask you to appreciate this. However, you can use this set in your games without needing to credit me.

Enjoy. :) ©
TheInquisitor

The Download will included all my Icons.

Spoiler for:
Weapons

Slicer

Short Spear / Javalin

Ribbon Spear / Javalin

Spikey Stick / Rake

Throwing Star

Magic Spear / Javalin

Long Spear / Javalin

Blood Sword

Long Sword

Serated Sword

Blood Letting Sword

Chain Sword

Lance Sword

Ice Sword

Fire Sword

Skull Cracking Sword

Leather Whip

Nunchaku

Pocket Knife

Hook Sword

Dragon Sword

Metal Tounge

Anti Fire Armour

Anti Strom Armour

Bronze Armour

Chain & Plate Armour

Golden Armour

Platinum / Silver Armour

Spiked Armour

Storm Shield

Fire Shield

Platinium Shield

Gold Shield

Earth Shield

Bronze Shield

Dragon Shield

Storm Helm

Spiked Helm

Platinum / Silver Helm

Horned Helm

Hell / Fire Helm

Golden Helm

Dragon Helm

Dark Helm

Bronze Helm

Bronze Boots

Fire Boots

Golden Boots

Leather Boots

Storm Boots

Platinum / Silver Boots

Bronze Gloves

Dragon Gloves

Fire Gloves

Golden Gloves

Rusty / Old Gloves

Spiked Gloves

Storm Gloves

Dragon Blade

Metal Tongue item

Water Staff

Fire Staff

Earth Staff

Dark Staff

Storm Bow

Spiked Bow

Silver Bow

Mixed Metal Bow

Cupid Bow

Golden Bow

Fire Bow

Bronze Bow

Killer Bow

Items

Red Potion

Purple Potion

Pink Potion

Green Potion

Blue Potion

Red Mushroom

Green Mushroom

Gold Mushroom

Brown Mushroom

Aqua Mushroom

Broken Rose

Orchid /Lilly

Flowers

Leaf

Cannibis

The Download will also have within it a Tile set I have made my self.

Spoiler for:
Done most of it... made the windmill... Here's the link:- http://files.filefront.com/LOS_Farmrar/;7402399;/fileinfo.html

Made Straw roofed houses.... And a few more bits... This Tile set looks cool, I have started using it !!!

I will keep updating this one, I want to make a Well next, with a roof.. And then may be a water wheel... There is also a Char set for the windmill arms so you can make em spin

I am also adding the Monsters I have made, but I may re-draw the battlers my-self as the Artist doesn't seem to respond to my emails...  :-\

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
FunGuy

Rock Giant

Tri Barbed Runner

Giant Eagle

Some monsters I made some time ago:-

Spoiler for:
Wolf Battlers I found on google, but Edited Majorly !!!

Wolves

Orange Monster

Little Crab
Sprite Sets I editted or made:-

Spoiler for:
Lancer on Horse

Bolo (Army type guy)

Red Knight on Horse

Tradder on Horse

Title Screens... By me... Made from images Ifound on the Net, but edited MAJORLY !!!

Spoiler for:
Tile Screens

Window Skins I done my self... Again with images I have found or edited LOADS:-

Spoiler for:
Window Skins

And some Sprites I made using:- http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/
(Full credit will be given... Mainly None Playable sprites will be made using this method)

Spoiler for:

Battle Animations by me !!!

Spoiler for:
Ice Summon

If you can wait for me to make a new zip folder feel free to download and start building one your-self !!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:08:37 PM by landofshadows »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
GUYS! If you use the animations, credit Mea. Some guy told me to tell you guys.

Rep:
Level 97
They've been taken out, I believe...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lawl, okay. Disregard, men.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... The download has been taken down off of File Front... For the simple reason I was getting it in the ear for the submissions found around the net... (that people passed to me)

SO now I am only taking stuff on board created by users on here that have made them, them selves !!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:09:37 PM by landofshadows »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Yeah... The download has been taken down off of File Front... For the simple reason I was getting it in the ear for the submissions found around the net... (that people passed to me)

I don't understand, people were stealing it and reproducing it under their name?
 :-X That's just rude...  :'(

Anyway, You could add in Irockman1's animated game over screen thingy...
The only thing is, you need about a billion paronoramas for it. But it's very awesome.

I'll donate all of my icons I made to it, and all of my soon to be icons!

Rep:
Level 97
nah, he means that some of the things people submitted to the pack were not originals, but things from the internet which they did not credit properly ... or at all.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Ahh...Well, I guess I'm proud to make my own stuff.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I will take on board pretty much any thing people can say that they made it them selves 100%

If you could post all you Icon's here, or as a ZIP/Rar file that would be great... They have to all been made by you !!

AGAIN HERE IS WHAT THE NEW DOWNLOAD WILL HAVE SO FAR (I have altered page one)
Spoiler for:
NEW DOWNLOAD Being made:-

The new download will contain things I have edited or created.

The Music files MADE by Halo will still be in there also !!

And the Icon's Enterbrain released:- http://www.gamebaker.com/rmxp/resources/eb-icons/

The world Map will still feature with full credit given to the maker:- http://www.rpg-palace.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2051

Spoiler for:
In future you can expect interior and exterior tile sets to complete the current range and match the style for definite continuity in your game. I’ve made good progress on both and it should be a matter of months before the others are completed.

Lastly, I would ask that you do not host this set on your own site, but instead link to this page if you require. I designed this for the Palace and I ask you to appreciate this. However, you can use this set in your games without needing to credit me.

Enjoy. :) ©
TheInquisitor

The Download will included all my Icons.

Spoiler for:
Weapons

Slicer

Short Spear / Javalin

Ribbon Spear / Javalin

Spikey Stick / Rake

Throwing Star

Magic Spear / Javalin

Long Spear / Javalin

Blood Sword

Long Sword

Serated Sword

Blood Letting Sword

Chain Sword

Lance Sword

Ice Sword

Fire Sword

Skull Cracking Sword

Leather Whip

Nunchaku

Pocket Knife

Hook Sword

Dragon Sword

Metal Tounge

Anti Fire Armour

Anti Strom Armour

Bronze Armour

Chain & Plate Armour

Golden Armour

Platinum / Silver Armour

Spiked Armour

Storm Shield

Fire Shield

Platinium Shield

Gold Shield

Earth Shield

Bronze Shield

Dragon Shield

Storm Helm

Spiked Helm

Platinum / Silver Helm

Horned Helm

Hell / Fire Helm

Golden Helm

Dragon Helm

Dark Helm

Bronze Helm

Bronze Boots

Fire Boots

Golden Boots

Leather Boots

Storm Boots

Platinum / Silver Boots

Bronze Gloves

Dragon Gloves

Fire Gloves

Golden Gloves

Rusty / Old Gloves

Spiked Gloves

Storm Gloves

Dragon Blade

Metal Tongue item

Water Staff

Fire Staff

Earth Staff

Dark Staff

Storm Bow

Spiked Bow

Silver Bow

Mixed Metal Bow

Cupid Bow

Golden Bow

Fire Bow

Bronze Bow

Killer Bow

Items

Red Potion

Purple Potion

Pink Potion

Green Potion

Blue Potion

Red Mushroom

Green Mushroom

Gold Mushroom

Brown Mushroom

Aqua Mushroom

Broken Rose

Orchid /Lilly

Flowers

Leaf

Cannibis

The Download will also have within it a Tile set I have made my self.

Spoiler for:
Done most of it... made the windmill... Here's the link:- http://files.filefront.com/LOS_Farmrar/;7402399;/fileinfo.html

Made Straw roofed houses.... And a few more bits... This Tile set looks cool, I have started using it !!!

I will keep updating this one, I want to make a Well next, with a roof.. And then may be a water wheel... There is also a Char set for the windmill arms so you can make em spin

I am also adding the Monsters I have made, but I may re-draw the battlers my-self as the Artist doesn't seem to respond to my emails...  :-\

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
FunGuy

Rock Giant

Tri Barbed Runner

Giant Eagle

Some monsters I made some time ago:-

Spoiler for:
Wolf Battlers I found on google, but Edited Majorly !!!

Wolves

Orange Monster

Little Crab
Sprite Sets I editted or made:-

Spoiler for:
Lancer on Horse

Bolo (Army type guy)

Red Knight on Horse

Tradder on Horse

Title Screens... By me... Made from images Ifound on the Net, but edited MAJORLY !!!

Spoiler for:
Tile Screens

Window Skins I done my self... Again with images I have found or edited LOADS:-

Spoiler for:
Window Skins

And some Sprites I made using:- http://www.backwater-productions.net/RMXP_CSG/
(Full credit will be given... Mainly None Playable sprites will be made using this method)

Spoiler for:

Heres the latest to have been added.

Battle Animations by me !!!

Spoiler for:
Ice Summon

If you can wait for me to make a new zip folder feel free to download and start building one your-self !!!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2007, 11:22:35 PM by landofshadows »

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I have an idea since you said people are "stealing" others work.

When adding someones work in create a file in the zip (or .rar) with names of credits to who made what. also provide their email and mention on the bottom, "if someone has stolen work you have created please email me and the persons who is currently claiming credit for it" this can assure you no trouble LOS.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I have an idea since you said people are "stealing" others work.

When adding someones work in create a file in the zip (or .rar) with names of credits to who made what. also provide their email and mention on the bottom, "if someone has stolen work you have created please email me and the persons who is currently claiming credit for it" this can assure you no trouble LOS.

You're a genius!
Although, I may suggest you also, make a credit in the script itself, and a word, note pad what ever.
Also, I know there's a script somewhere on hbgames.org, that keeps people from stealing your game, and crediting themselves as the creator.

Now, I must go pass out in front of my tv, I'm sooo tired.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Adding these... And I m working on some more...

Spoiler for:
Ice Summon - Real

Ice Summon - Cartoon

Symbols of the vodiac / Heavan and Hell

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I did make all of my icons 100% by me.

Is poser easy? Does it like have models to use and stuff?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Poser is cool... It has it's own models... the trial version you only get one model... But the full version you get a hand full !!!

Rep:
Level 87
He's got my gravity gun...
Aren't some of those monsters from D&D monster manual? I gave up D&D years ago, but I think i remember those.  one is an earth elemental i think and i forget the other names.
You just got Frohwned!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Poser is cool... It has it's own models... the trial version you only get one model... But the full version you get a hand full !!!

cool, is it hard to use? It's like a 3D esque program?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Aren't some of those monsters from D&D monster manual? I gave up D&D years ago, but I think i remember those.  one is an earth elemental i think and i forget the other names.

They are by and srtist who leave's the initials SM... I found them on an obscure WEB site that had affliation with D&D and Wizards of the coast... Hence why I might re-draw the battlers.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
BUMP

New Stuff being added now.

Title

Sprites

World Map Hero

Boat

Char sets (Made from bits of the world map) - edited by me, but credit to TheInquisitor

War Gallon

Pinance

Great for getting around in the world map screen.

This addon pack will be for the Original version of RPG Maker XP
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:54:59 AM by landofshadows »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Wooooooooooooooooow...........
That title screen rocks!

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Just want to make two more battle animations and add my tile set I have made (Windmill farm)

Waiting back on Backwater productions to say yes or no to me using the tool to make new sprites (None playable)

And then I will release the Zip file... It contains a few extra's I have not posted  ;)

Rep:
Level 97
Well, hopefully the backwater productions guy will say yes, but he might be a bit bitter towards us due to this:

He was banned for this topic

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Huh? (CVE)Baal, I don't think he was banned because he was or is active today. Unless he was banned just now.

Rep:
Level 97
No, Onideus Mad Hatter. He and SBGX had a flame war in that topic.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I have just uploaded the Addon Pack with all the animations I have done to date within it... Have a download and a play and see what you think:- http://files.filefront.com/los_rmrk_addonrar/;7479877;/fileinfo.html

(Made using Original version RPG Maker XP)

Once I have done the last two animations, and added my Farm tile set the full version will be out... This addon pack is more of a Beta version just to show off the animations hence why the SP cost is set so low and the Effect also is low.

Rep:
Level 97
You might want to speed up the Animations. It looks a little jarring as it is, but if you reduced the time an animation is showed by one or two frames, it should flow a little smoother I think. They look pretty damn good though.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I need a better tutorial on making them...

They are 100 frames...LOL

It gives you an idea of what can be done though ?

Thanks for taking a look at it... Strange the download count hasn't updated ?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:36:18 PM by landofshadows »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I haven't tried them yet, because I haven't been going any RPG Maker in the past few days...almost a week I think.

I need a better tutorial on making them...

They are 100 frames...LOL

It gives you an idea of what can be done though ?

Thanks for taking a look at it... Strange the download count hasn't updated ?

Could've got 'em from the topic with your animations...

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
What happened to that other pack, you know the one with all those gameovers and the worldmap and stuff

Rep:
Level 97
The worldmap is still there, and there are some game overs still there too (maybe), but the old pack was removed due to credit issues. Apparently, some members submitted resources which were not their own and the resources were not properly credited to the creators, and so that pack was taken down. The new pack is pretty much entirely LoS's, with the exception of the world map, I believe...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I made my own game over screen.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... The reason it was taken down, is some stuff was giving me trouble... Even those battlers I added for the monsters I made... I have been trying to Email the guy from Dungeons and Dragon's but I get no reply... There years old...

And there was a few other bits and bobs in the pack submitted by users that hadn't been credited... and confussion on some of the images... Better to start a fresh...

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Ahahahaaaaa can't wait for this to come out. Jes wanna say good work.
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There is a BETA version up at the mo...

I will be making the animations I hope this weekend, so the final version should be up as of monday evening.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
FILE FOR DOWNLOAD:-

The Finished version is up for download... Nolonger a BETA.

Version 2 of the Exapnsion Pack now for download:- http://files.filefront.com/LOS_RMRK_ADDONrar/;7545163;/fileinfo.html

What this pack contains (Just a small selection shown):-

Credits:-

Download it today:- http://files.filefront.com/LOS_RMRK_ADDONrar/;7545163;/fileinfo.html

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
O...... M...... G...... I'm so gonna be the 1:st to download!

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm going to download this soon!

Also, do you know of any train tilesets? Like an old fashioned?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
There's the train from FF6... Phantom Train?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Where? Do you have like a link...or something?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
Oh, no, but you might wanna try charas or something. Id imagine someone has ripped it from FF6. I can look for you. Moment, pliis.

http://charas-project.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13584&forumid=5&catid=4

Here you go. But, as I thought, it's for Rm2k(3). Editing needed.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 09:59:01 PM by Ferenn »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Any of you downloaded and tested this pack yet ?

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
It's downloading... but it's taking real long.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll do it soon!!  :D

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
I like it, but the demo seems... pointless?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Yeah... The Maps I have added in are just test maps... This is an addon pack, I would expect the user will delete out the Maps that are they and start thier own.

The only reason for the Maps, first map is to test battle (Test the animations I made) The 2nd area I made that tile set, it was me checking the pathing and blocking all worked nice.

I have made a few interiors so if people want they can add doors to the buildings and use that first map as an actual area... But other than that, it's not really a Demo...

It's an exapnsion pack.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
My bad  :tpg:

Yeah, but it's great you don't have to input all the tileset data. Phew.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The worl Map tile sets in there, all pathed...

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
THIS IS THE BEST ADDON EVER!!!!!!!!!11111oneone!!!1111!!!eleventy thousand!

Seriously, phenomenal job, you deserve 100000 thumbs up.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I can't get the world map to work, I imported it but it doesn't show up.:/

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
It's not a case of importing...

You just delete out the maps in the addon pack and start your own game... With the addon pack as a base... Other wise, your going to miss out on all the other extra's...

THIS ADDON PACK IS FOR THE ORGINAL COPY OF RPG MAKER XP (may be issues with PK edition)

There may be some pathing issues depend on how you use the world Map... for example, if you want to traverse the sea, you may need to set the blocking paths from the sea, to stop you from going on the land in a boat...

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
No, I don't plan on using any boats or anything like that...but really the only things from the addon pack I want are the world map and icons...:/ Poopy. I use postality Knights (or whatever it's called), and the I imported the icons and tilesets, but the tilesets won't' import correctly, yet the icons work fine.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The Tile sets you need to set all the passabilties, Prioities etc... It's a right pain in the arse...

you will find if you just place the tile sets in without doing so, you can walk over everything... It took me about 2 hours to set it all up, and it's still  ot perfect... It takes time but trust me it's worth it...

Look at other tile sets within the data base, you will see buttons runnibg down the right of the screen and you will see things like Priority and stuff, set each area one at a time and keep testing until you have it correct...

I keep finding small bugs in my own, pack, it's such a big tile set... Getting it perfect is hard...

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
That's okay, I've got the time to spend on it, the only problem I have is it won't appear in the tileset list. Til I get this fixed I guess it's on to the icon shop!

Rep:
Level 88
Allow me to create a world for you.
*Claps hands* Good job, great add on.  I transfered it all to Pk and it looks great.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Looking For Casual Work (I work a full time job)~
-Currently Helping Boe

Using RMXP-PK and VXAce. Dabbling in mapping, and event editing. Will voice act if needed, wellness permitting.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
I have one single problem: There's no way to make rivers...I want a river in mine, but there's no way to make it. O_o

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
please ask single questions under your OWN new topic about it. as for the question, rivers are autotiles.

Rep:
Level 87
I am Hitler's sidekick.
Where are they then? (Sorry for hijacking, it's just one more post)

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Export the map tint one of the isalands the same green as the river auto tile you want, import the map back in and replace one of the auto tiles you don't need with the river one.

I am using my own addon pack to build my game...

Here are some examples of things I have done:-

Rivers on the World Map - Swapped out the Ice Autotile set

Building a Church using my Large Farm Tile Set

Here's the Stain Glass Windows I made, but feel free to make better ones...LOL

Enjoy the Addon pack... My Game is looking sweet as at the momment !!!

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 08:26:05 AM by landofshadows »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Info on The Next addon Pack I will be releasing:-

I am using the addon pack to make a Full game, as I am going along I am adding new things all the time, here is a link to my Game:- http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=14200.0

List of New things:-

1. Custom Weapons, all with states and Icons.
2. New Monsters, Grouped and skills and states added.
3. New Back grounds for tile sets (Bottomless pit for under the Space type tile set)
4. New non playable sprites added.
5. New Item Sprite sets (Stain Glass Windows, Tourture devices and more)
6. New Blue Castle Tile Set and Blue Post Town tile Sets (Castle set is huge)

Fav Resources I have made and added (so far):-
Spoiler for:
Exercutioner

Gallows

Celtic

Once the Game is finished I will be adding links to the Game file and the Game Folder as a ZIP... So you can see how my game was made and how I have used the addon's... You can then alter may game, make another version, or delete it all out and start your own (Clear the maps and the Switches and your good to go with a fully pathed up world map expansion pack)

I hope to have my Game Finsished in the next few months... I have a week off work at the start of July, I hope to have it at least at demo stage by then...!!!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 10:51:57 PM by landofshadows »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Can I donate all of my resources? Or atleast the ones you don't have...
It's around 5 mb or over.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The ones I have done are all of a simular style and the download is around 10 meg at the mo.... And I know the additions I have added are not going to land me in any trouble... I made them 100% mine or Major edits and so fourth.

If you want to give a link to your stuff I will take a look see and add some of it, that suites the style and give credit to you...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'm sure some of it will suit your style.

http://www.divshare.com/download/712759-d4c

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Downloaded and had a look.

Love the Auto Tiles, like two of the Gameover screens, All the Icon's are Kick Arse !!...

So I will be adding these...

And they are all by you...?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 12:04:25 AM by landofshadows »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Nice, but why not a PK Edition game? I hate that other version.

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Because he already started in XP. There's so much stuff in this that it would be a waste of time to restart in PK edition.
I could make one for PK though....

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Why didn't he make it for PK in the first place...

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
....  :P

Because he didn't, ask him. I don't know.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Cause PK is illegal... LOL

And every time I released some thing on other forums apart from here, they would report me... *Caugh, hbgames.org Caugh*

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

And every time I released some thing on other forums apart from here, they would report me... *Caugh, hbgames.org Caugh*

yeah, hbgames.org blowz...I hate it.
I got an "infraction" for "double posting", "necroposting" and "Spamming"...
When at max, I have five posts, and only two of which are on the same topic and after people replied...Yeah, and they're way to strict, and have way to many forum problems.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
I agree with hbgames.org on the no PK policy.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me

Guns are illegal too and half NY has one. But I guess it can't be helped eh?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

I want to make a full game and release it without getting in trouble... I did make an addon pack for PK as I used to use it as I got what I thaught wasa legal version off of Ebay... Turned out to be a copy... PK...

I started posting stuff on .org They gave me loads of infractions...

I want to make a game one day that I may be able to sell... Or have my artwork and credits in game that does sell...

The best way for that is to have the original copy... It's what £30... That's not a massive price to pay, it's less than most high street games...

My aim, some thing I want to try is to get an RPG Game working on the Sony PSP... (I doubt it can be done)... Or even to work on Windows Mobile 5 or 6... If I do this then I can sell the games I make, or if some one else makes a good game using the addon pack I make I can get due credit, and name recognition....

I am making this pack for every one who is serious about game making... I am sorry if the pack singles out those that have not paid for a legal version... I guess you have to look at this way... You get what you pay for.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me

I want to make a full game and release it without getting in trouble... I did make an addon pack for PK as I used to use it as I got what I thaught wasa legal version off of Ebay... Turned out to be a copy... PK...

I want to make a game one day that I may be able to sell... Or have my artwork and credits in game that does sell...

The best way for that is to have the original copy... It's what £30... That's not a massive price to pay, it's less than most high street games...

My aim, some thing I want to try is to get an RPG Game working on the Sony PSP... (I doubt it can be done)... Or even to work on Windows Mobile 5 or 6... If I do this then I can sell the games I make, or if some one else makes a good game using the addon pack I make I can get due credit, and name recognition....

I am making this pack for every one who is serious about game making... I am sorry if the pack singles out those that have not paid for a legal version... I guess you have to look at this way... You get what you pay for.

Ye paid for it? Now that ain't smart, mate, but I gotta say it's fair of ye.

I could get this version of RMXP too, not by payin', by hackin' the trial with a keygen. But I dislike the version. Either way I'm illegal.

And I kno what ye mean, yer not the only one who wants to sell some games he made wit' love sooner or later. But do ye think a game with RMXP RTP graphics will be a best seller?

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

You should find a programmer, and you could do the art.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
If you could make a game for the PSP it would sell even with these graphics... I was only thinking of charging £5 or some thing... May not even charging but haveing a WEB site with a donate button or some thing....

Either way, I didn't want to release a game and then get done for not having a licenced copy of the tool to make it with.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
I don't think so, those graphics aren't original.

Anyway I installed the original RMXP and addon, but maybe you wanna add more resources. There's alot of music, but that's all. It really needs more charsets and tilesets and stuff.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

Anyway I installed the original RMXP and addon, but maybe you wanna add more resources. There's alot of music, but that's all. It really needs more charsets and tilesets and stuff.

lets see you make your own add on pack?

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me

lets see you make your own add on pack?

That's getting a bit stereotype, don't ye think mate?

He makes an addon pack for us and we appreciate it, I'm just givin' the dude some feedback.

Rep:
Level 92
(...)

He makes an addon pack for us and we appreciate it, I'm just givin' the dude some feedback.

You are giving him a 'this sucks and that sucks' kind of feedback. I.e. the lousy kind we are better off without.
It may not have been your intention, but that is how it appears.

Anyway, LOS has chosen to make this resource pack for the legal version. I respect that.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
And Graphics wise, it has extra tile sets... It has the world map for a start, and my own tile set the ultimate farm... It has loads of summon animations and over 100 icons...

All the resources accept the World Map and Music are by me... I am adding more in the next release.

The next release will have:-

The Ultimate Castle tile set, with blue roofed buildings (In keeping with the world map)
The new sprites I have made inc re-colours of NPC (None playable Char's)
It will have the Gallows and Head chopping stands
It will have extra Game Overs and graphics by:- http://rmrk.net/index.php?action=profile;u=3639
Adding requests I have done on here...
Adding Dubealex Advanced Message window Script.

Oh and Face sets for pretty much every Char set in the game....

It's now at 20Meg... It will have a full game within it also, for playing and editing...

Below Screen shot shows the Gallows on the new tile set (notice the wooden spiked fence...NICE)... And the Face sets I have croped up from the battlers, and part of the game.... oh and many of the sprites are re-colours I have added.

And I have made Two Auto tiles... Snow Tree's layers one and two:-
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 01:52:39 PM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
(...)

You are giving him a 'this sucks and that sucks' kind of feedback. I.e. the lousy kind we are better off without.
It may not have been your intention, but that is how it appears.

Anyway, LOS has chosen to make this resource pack for the legal version. I respect that.

Where exactly did you read this sucks and that sucks? I told him he should add more resources, that's all.

And I respect it too, but is it handy, that's another question.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Where exactly did you read this sucks and that sucks? I told him he should add more resources, that's all.

So what do you think about the new stuff I am adding now ?

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me

So what do you think about the new stuff I am adding now ?

It sounds good. I'm interested in the gallows especially, y'know I'm makin' a pirate game, and I take it ye also know what happened to pirates when they were caught. But maybe ye wanna make multiple gallows with multiple sprites, or just make the poses for the sprites so people can put them on the gallow.

The recolors also sound good, always handy to fill up a town with. And of course the "Ultimate" Castle tileset sounds temping.

Rep:
Level 88
U can use my original spriteset and battler which will probally be finished this week or so. The spriteset has only 2 sprites to go till finished.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmmm how bout side view battlers  ::)

ill try to finish all the walking rtp by monday los if their good enough for you and you like to add them i dun mind  ;D

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
There wont be an ABS script in the pack... so I doubt they will be used...

The best thing for you to do, is place them in a zip folder along with a Script... That way people using PK or the original can use them...

It's not a case of them not being not good enough, they are fantastic...

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
hmm maybee ill do the whole stuff once's i finish my game but im gonna keep on making those walking rtp i kinda liking it now lmao

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
New graphics I am adding:-

Spoiler for:
My Latest Builds (All made by Me):-

A Chunky Firey haired Knight

Skipping Kids

Best way to animate them is:-

Witch Burning.

White Hoody Dude

Guillotine

Sprites to go with it:-

Exercutioner

Gallows

Celtic

Adding a Mini Fishing Sub Game...

Rods

Floats, Lures & Bait

Fish

Made another Exercutioner

I have nticed there are no DECENT fish sprites so I made one.

And I have Made a Spirit Orb - Just a paint splodge with a Layer stlye added... I love photoshop !! (Played with the brightness on some of them, to give it a pulse)

I have made a Animated Crowd Set too.

Example of the maps you can make:-

The Credits now look like this:-

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:21:24 PM by landofshadows »

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Added a new screenshot of a new resource I have been working on.

I drew the battler myself, and the spider is an Edit on the Crab I made ages ago.

This will be in the new addon pack coming out with a bit of luck in August.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 11:21:57 PM by landofshadows »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
You have s sick sense of humor....

Awesome looking stuff though.  :blizj:

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
RMRK RPG Maker XP Sprite and Battler Sets... Add him to your games as a Secret Char... Or what ever the heck you like !!!.. Have fun with it !!!

He is going in my addon pack.... Look closely at the shield on the battler... Can you see the face of Arshe's..LOL And I have added an RMRK Tattoo on the back of the sprites head !!!

Rep:
Level 92
Lol, that char is laughable in a good way  :tpg:
I like, I like

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Question, whenever you make new packs, do you only add stuff or do you take away old stuff?

Oh and, I MIGHT make a pack with all my stick game stuff when I'm finished, do you mind if I borrow the name or whatever?

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
The FIrst pack I had to remove loads as People submitted stuff that they had no credit for, it wasn't theirs to submit.

The Addon packs from that point onwards have just my stuff in, Halo's tunes, and The Map set...

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Umm, I expected a lot more from you guys. I'm a little disappointed. Put my Sprite Recolors in there if ya want. And note that a few of the custom sprites are yukimora's.

http://www.box.net/shared/gxeajnf2yg
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 89
Developer
Nice thing. I might use it.
<3 phenom
<3 Hypnotic

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
yukimora's.
Who's...?  Bollox... all the sprites in there are by me.

And I am working on an updated version with all the resources on my site included and more:- www.xprk.0catch.com

And here is the New Addon Pack with a Game demo:- http://hosted.filefront.com/landofshadows
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:45:46 AM by landofshadows »

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
yukimora's.
Who's...?  Bollox... all the sprites in there are by me.

And I am working on an updated version with all the resources on my site included and more:- www.xprk.0catch.com

And here is the New Addon Pack with a Game demo:- http://hosted.filefront.com/landofshadows

LOL, nooooo. I meant that you should put my pack in there if you really want to, and that some of the ones in my pack are Yukimora's.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
Hi Guys...

Long time no Update... (See the first post)

Well I have taken o board all comments and the game has been re-worked again... It's still a Demo... All the houses on the Starting Island have the interiors done, and so do those on the Island of St James...

I have added new Scripts, a New world Map... The Intro has changed... The game runs in full screen too...

The Speach has been spell checked and changed to help draw the player in more...

I hope the improvements help the interest grow...

The Addon Pack side has almost doubled in size... Hope you like the new additions.

DOWNLOAD:- http://files.filefront.com/LOS+RMRK+ADDONzip/;8367323;;/fileinfo.html

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Is it just me or are the links dead?

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Oh nevermind they work again

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Edit posts next time unless you're in the Spam forum, please :V

Rep:
Level 87
RIP w-hat the fork
"16 years form that day have passed, you awake with a burning sensation on the back of your neck, a tattoo of the Wind Element is inscribed on your neck..."

Haha, nice, I like the fact that it is the wind element, typically its fire or water, and in most games wind appears to be the least favorable element.

I think using this factor sparks the start of originality, from this quote alone, is the reason why I shall download this game.
Huge sig is huuuuge.

Rep:
Level 86
The latest link won't work for me.

It just lead to a spyware site from filefront and then just went to the main filefront home page, and a search of RMRK, LOS etc brings up nothing.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Doesn't work for me :-/

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Thanks Nouman for the link.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Wow....I've never seen you post before...

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I been away for a few months.  Anyways what I downloaded, is it the game demo as well or just the extra resources.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i must say, i'm very impressed with the icons you've made. i'm especially impressed with the character sprites i've seen, i'm not really a fan of your style for battlers but that's only an opinion. great work with everything  :lol:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

no problem, just noticed both his links do not work, so I will juts add my link to his first post.

Rep:
Level 86
Damn! Those resources are great! I'll use them in my game.

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
Hey man I remember I didn't like this at first, but you really made some great stuff now! I love the witch burning and hangman scenes and the shark charset! I'm definitely gonna use some of this, kudos to you.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but are we able to use some of these for our own games if we give you credit?

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
Of course Muplah. That was the main reason this was released. :)

Enjoy, but remember to credit them.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Very Nice, Good Work, Exelent . ! ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
great things i will definatly use a some

do you have any other link? i can't open this link  http://www.rmrevolution.com/rpg-maker-downloads/

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
download the previous release then. it's in the first topic.

which one? i can't open all given link..  ??? ???

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Click-on-the-spoiler-that-says-Previous-Release

Download that.

I can't make it any more clear. Sorry.

pokeball F12Offline
I think all the graphics are AWESOME but...

How do you import them to RPG maker Xp?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
That's like RPG Maker 101. Learn to use the search bar.  :facepalm:

You can thank Zeriab for making this wonderful tutorial::
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,6835.0.html

Hmm I can't seem to find out how to get the lumberjack working? I searched for that but only results are lumberjack events. I want to use LOS lumberjack spriteset how do I use it? Thx in advance.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Well he kind of set it up totally wrong for a sequence of events to play properly. Generally each frame for the animation to properly be controlled has to be vertical. He has the sequence moving left to right from the top row, then left to right on the 2nd row and so on. It should be set up, so that you can control it with movement events and change graphic events. So, basically it would have been set up so that it moves top left corner then down, then 2nd graphic in on the top then down, then so on top to bottom, so that you can start the graphic in the top left then wait 2 or so frames then face right, then wait, then face left, then wait, then face up, then wait, then change graphic to the 2nd frame in on top, then repeat the faces and the change graphics again until it's done.

So, basically... The lumberjack is wrong. I think you could probably still do it with some good timing. Perhaps try setting an event with the upper left corner graphic of it, then turn on walking animation and wait maybe 4 frames? then face that character graphic left and with walking animation on and wait the same number of frames and do it to the next row and so on. The reason why this isn't very good is because the frame rate could be off on some computers and what not so if you go to use the wait command for however many frames, it may wait too long and therefore you catch a frame that you shouldn't have seen and then the animation is all jumpy, or the wait is too short and you don't catch a frame you needed to see to make the animation fluent. So it's totally guess work here.

Ah oke its a shame then cause I think if it worked it would look really awesome. I tried this also with the guillotine and burning witch they only play the first row :S same as lumberjack :/ oh well to bad looked great if I could fixed it but don't know if I got the skills for that lolz

Rep:
Level 97
Well, it can still work easily enough. Just use a Move Event.

Change Graphic
Wait
Change Graphic
Wait

etc...

You'd need to find the appropriate number of frames to wait, but it's easy enough to do.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Change Graphic
Wait
Change Graphic
Wait

etc...

You'd need to find the appropriate number of frames to wait, but it's easy enough to do.

Ya, you could totally do this as well

Change Graphic
Wait
Change Graphic
Wait

etc...

Ah okay. Gonna try that then thx.

>.< i couldn't find the spoiler that said previous release, or was that talking about a different topic entirely ?
could someone post a link ?

EDIT: okay now i feel dumb >.<
nevermind, and thanks lol
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 07:42:45 PM by EarthBound »

The link is dead already?

:'( :'( :'( :'(
I want this game!
Plsss
Link! Link! Link! Link for me! T____T

Rep:
Level 85
Waht aer yuo lokinog at? dnot look at my theet.
Link is dead  :tpg:

Somebody pls re-upload this! i really need this  :tpg: :tpg:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Sorry people, the link is dead. Last I checked, RMRevolution is down, probably permanently.