RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] The Icon Shop

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Mexneto, landofshadows, Ferenn, magic2345 and (?)grafikal007 are the main workers. They own. Grafikal007 has been inactive for a while (I think?) and the other three are good. Hope you like! Ignore everything below this paragraph because I haven't update it since a long time.

No more attachment because it's too out-of-date.

Everything will be ordered alphabetically. When the "need to be compiled" ones disappear, that means they've been added to the compilation. Or a mod deleted them...

Edit: Screw that. Too many icons. Only a couple on display.

I have now posted pictures up. I will attach a compilation of my icons in one zipped file from now on.

Broadsword
Buster Sword (FFVII)
Butter Knife
Curved Sword
Dagger
Drill Spear
Dual Swords
Excalibur
Fire Sword
Flail
GrayRed Sword (my fave :P)
Hand Axe
Hatchet

This divides the icons made by me, mastermoo420, and the ones made by grafikal007. Grafikal is the one below and will also be organized alphabetically.

Edit: Again, screw that. Just look for them in the compilation.

Bamboo Spear Brown
Bamboo Spear Green
Bamboo Spear Yellow
"Blade" of Grass
Brass Knuckles
Club
Fork
Metal Mallet
Spiked Club
Wood Sword
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:34:45 PM by modern algebra »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
nice! keep em comming!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol... I'm running out of ideas... I might do weapons from games.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
why not a sword with a hook shape.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol... I hate trying to make curves... Makes things weird. XP I'll try, though.

EDIT: I added Buster Sword and Nouman's request of a curved sword, if the one I made was the type of thing he was talking about :P
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:07:55 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 88
If anyone can make icons that look like WoW style or anyting warcraft.
With the high detail and just a black shiney backround.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Was that a request or what? Because, I'm not sure... You said "if" which threw me off on the whole thing.

EDIT: Jagged Sword has been added. I need more ideas... XP
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:20:52 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Excaliber? A gold and white sword that looks regal or something
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmm... I'll try that. Update:Scimitar has been added (not really as good as I wanted it ><)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Can you make me a wind sword? I don't care what it looks like. Just make it look windy.
xD

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I guess I'll try that, too. Wait, should I make it like kind of light-green to make it like it's wind-infused?Update:Excalibur has been added.

Rep:
Level 88
I know its not a sword but could you try making a three bladed set of sciscor hands, katar style? And give it a black backround with a little shiney spot in the cornor?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
It doesn't matter. Just whatever you think looks good. ;D

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I'll try making that, but it might be easier if you showed me a picture of what you meant. Once I see a picture, I'll start working on it after the wind sword. Okay, then, Irockman1. Update:Wind Sword will be added once I find out how to move a post to the second place.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Here are more weapons. (At least there will be once I move this up)

Rep:
Level 102
I don't have a picture >.<

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Okay... I'll try to work on it without one. Now, HOW DO I MOVE MY POST UP??? XP XP XP XP

EDIT: Oh... I mean, I needed one from RPG_Gnome.

Rep:
Level 102
What do you mean?

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah

That's my post, a little above. I want to move it up, so it's just under my first post. Oh, and RPG_Gnome, I get what you mean, but I gotta get my fingernails cut so it'll be a while.

Rep:
Level 88
http://www.ruble-enterprises.com/image_page/katar3.jpg

This should help, but i want the blades facing into the left top corner.

Rep:
Level 102

That's my post, a little above. I want to move it up, so it's just under my first post. Oh, and RPG_Gnome, I get what you mean, but I gotta get my fingernails cut so it'll be a while.
You can't. You can edit posts though.

Rep:
Level 88
How do you put the file like that? How you have them all.
Cuase I wanted to show some i was making.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Aw, crap... I can't... POOPER SCOOPER. I've reached the limit of 10 attachments and I do not want to use photobucket. Oh, and in "Additional Options" when you post, you put attachments.

EDIT: @RPG_Gnome: I've finished the Katar and it's just "decent" right now. What do you mean by a shiny spot, though?
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 12:58:26 AM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 88
Nvm on mine, i dont wana change the format.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What? What do you mean by format? Do you want it with a white background?