RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Title Image Shop! READ FIRST POST!

Rep:
Level 88
Now do you know who I am??
Ok, I'll try my best :=: But I'm afraid I don't have GIMP on my laptop, once I get to my home computer It'll be pimp.

GIMP, problem, I'm sorry I don't have an answer.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'll wait then.

Rep:
Level 90
Say it with me, 16 year old alcoholic.
ok well is there any other way i can use text special effects i gimp like shadow and all that?

Owner of ChaosDreamz© Productions.
Progress of:
Silent Dynasty©-Death Nightmare       
Storyline:  |||||||||| [62%]
Mapping:    |||||||||| [3%]
Scripting:  |||||||||| [1%]
Database:   |||||||||| [1%]
Audio:      |||||||||| [1%]
Overall:    ||||||||||[3%]
Demo:    ||||||||||[75%]

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Size: The size of a title screen

Could you possibly get a bright burst of light for the background? I can't find anything.
And s dark angel like this somewhere in there..

You can do basicly whatever you want.
Backround: above here
Who do you want it made by?
Anything Special: The words at the top should say "The Dark Seraph" I want it to be centered like this
 The
 Dark
Seraph
(With the T centered over the word "Dark".
First Word can look holy with maybe some gold. like on your last post on page 2 in the 1st pic where it says "of"
The second needs to be evil looking maybe a midnight purple color.
And the last word needs to look holy with maybe some gold. like on your last post on page 2 in the 1st pic where it says "of"
For the background I want a bright looking heaven with maybe the sun shineing out of the clouds.

And could you pm me when it's done?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2007, 03:39:41 AM by Irockman1 »

Rep:
Level 88
Dark Angel Sion, it's finished, I made one that fits your discription, and I made one that dosen't match at all but looks cool.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
A little advice:

Get a few hundred fonts.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
I get fonts as I go, if I need a font for a new title then I can get one in a minute.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
It doesn't look too well if you use more than 2 fonts in one text. One font per title is enough. (Something like 1 for the main title, a 2nd font for the 2nd title.)
It also always a good idea to cycle some piece of text through various fonts to see how it looks like. Sometimes you find a very good looking font, but when you use it it messes up the pic. =/
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 88
Agknowlaged, um, aren't you spamming?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Agknowlaged, um, aren't you spamming?

nooo....not even close, he is putting imput into your request thread....and comeon its blizz...
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
Lol, I figured as much ^_^

Oh god wait! I'm spamming! Stupid reverse phycology...

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Size: The size of a title screen

Could you possibly get a bright burst of light for the background? I can't find anything.
And s dark angel like this somewhere in there..

You can do basicly whatever you want.
Backround: above here
Who do you want it made by?
Anything Special: The words at the top should say "The Dark Seraph" I want it to be centered like this
 The
 Dark
Seraph
(With the T centered over the word "Dark".
First Word can look holy with maybe some gold. like on your last post on page 2 in the 1st pic where it says "of"
The second needs to be evil looking maybe a midnight purple color.
And the last word needs to look holy with maybe some gold. like on your last post on page 2 in the 1st pic where it says "of"
For the background I want a bright looking heaven with maybe the sun shineing out of the clouds.

Is this enough to make a title?

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
LETS MAKE FUN OF GAARA(spread chibi gaara pictures
 :-\ I would want a shining crystal(blue or green) with robotic font like your example... that says Celestial Gardians and mayby lightning backround ;)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Could you make something basic for me? It should look very 16-bittish. Well, look at the title screen I made in my RTP topic. It needs to be very similar to that. Almost the same. The black background should stay, and I need the same effect on the lettering. All I am asking for is, could you help me get the border on the second title to look like it does on that big X, and could you find a font that is a bit more similar to the original title graphic? Thanks a bunch dude.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
*Requested Artist: Whoever wants to make it.
*Game Title: Heros of Lore
*Color Scheme: I want the title to have a Sepia tint. That's kind of a tan-ish tint, if you didn't know.
*Description: I want it to look like an open book, with the title on the left page and this picture on th right page: I want the title and picture to look like they're slanting with the page if it's not to much trouble.
Stock BG Images/Renders: I made a basic picture to give you a better idea of what I have in mind using paint:
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
Legend of Mana Fan
Size: default
Description:

A moon and its reflection in the sea. In the middle, put MOON OCEAN.
Game I'm Working on:
-ADVENT-
Progress:
Story: 96%
Maps: 4%
Characters: 70%

Rep:
Level 88
Oh god....

Um, I'll need to recruit.

But I'll see what I can do.

pokeball KanOfflineMale
Mapping expert.
artist: whoever has the time
Title:  Dawn of the Blade: The Prothecy
Special:  Have The Prothecy underneath a sword, Dawn of the Blade on top.
Like this:
                  Dawn of the Blade
             -----|------------------\
             -----|__________________/
                             The Prothecy
But looking much better.  Also, have the background Dark-Blackish, and the letters a deep red, but still legible.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Hey, I found a background, I just need someone with PhotoShop or something to put the other stuff on.

Rep:
Level 88
Great! Ee eisier, I apologize for the slowness, I've een away, once I'm done all of them I'll post them all, I hopw to be done by Tuesday afternoon at the latest.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Key let me make Lore i want to please ?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I don't mind.

Rep:
Level 88
Random but, whatever...

Ok, if some people don't star joinig I'll have to go outta buisness, I can't keep this up...

wakka wakka wakka
could u make a title page for me that has characters like mario, mallow, bowser, yoshi,  geno and peach tied up being  carried away by any shadowy figure u like to put on it and the name:Mario RPG 2 quest for the stars  if you cannot put the characters on it, it would be ok with just the name and lets see could u have a picture hmm with a big door and that if u could make it look like that shadowy figure is running toward it or sneaking which ever 1

if u cannot do tthe characters then the name and the big dor will be all  :lol: thanks if u do take my request

Rep:
Level 88
could u make a title page for me that has characters like mario, mallow, bowser, yoshi,  geno and peach tied up being  carried away by any shadowy figure u like to put on it and the name:Mario RPG 2 quest for the stars  if you cannot put the characters on it, it would be ok with just the name and lets see could u have a picture hmm with a big door and that if u could make it look like that shadowy figure is running toward it or sneaking which ever 1

if u cannot do tthe characters then the name and the big dor will be all  :lol: thanks if u do take my request

o, you did't follow the template.