RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
YOU CAN NEVER GER RID OF ME WHAHAHAHA XD

Rep:
Level 91
hello all for the people who dont know me its Gongo (aka Soul (dont ask why)) and for thoso who were here when i was around well ya im back i dont know why i wasnt very active but i'm back. can some one fill me in on whats happerned while i was away (and is assaf still the spam king?? i hardly see him on MSN :| )

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome back.

Well, assaf left, and now he's back  :P , but not spamming as much...
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
OMFG!! the spam king died.. who did this they shall pay LOL :lol:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Hey gongo, you probably don

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Just to clear this up...

TheRots = Assaf

They are both the same person.  :roll:

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Yea, I know, I wrote it wrong, but I meant the same person!

Rep:
Level 91
ooooohhhhhh ok lol. :lol:

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
Umm... hi? Welcome back? no really, I don't know you... Who are you?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 91
i was around here a long time before you (soon it will have been a year here8D)

Rep:
Level 89
Hi, I am the new leader of the knights of the wved table of Spamolot. Before Assaf decided to die, he was the leader.
____

Rep:
Level 91
ok i have no idea what that is but good for you  :crazy:

Rep:
Level 89
Umm... ok, you have absolutely no idea what it is? If you really wanna kno, there are three people to ask: ME, MICHEALXP, and MIKAU(not yet i forums)
____

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
yo gongo good to have you back at last. and ramiro, you should feel proud of yourself you did a good thing.

Rep:
Level 91
declan what are you talking about we talk alomst ever day on MSN lol

any way did Sir_Vailhor leave. why and how did you get her to come back

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
...I'm always online in msn so I don't know what'cha talking about
...Assaf = TheRotS!!
...Welcome back gongo!!
...I didn't die..

Rep:
Level 89
Wait.. Your assaf?
____

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Yes, please for the love of all things paladin would you stop spamming! You have so many posts in so little time!

Rep:
Level 89
I am the current leader of the knights of Spamolot... anyway, the Rots is Assaf?!
____

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
There you go again! Yes he is, I just answered that now stop spamming.

Rep:
Level 97
Quote from: Aus Ace Leader
I am the current leader of the knights of Spamolot... anyway, the Rots is Assaf?!

:evil:

This is getting quite old!

SILVERLINE! Lock!!!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Ill do it  :wink:

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
welcome! back
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
ok thx all but 1 time is plenty and stop spamming.

resently my comp in my room ot a virus so im useing my mums and its got so many firewalls and crap i cant play any online games (so no Diablo 2 LOD or maple story :cry:) and my RPG Games are all gorn (and all the ressourses...) so im taking a break and might ressume making Dragon Ark & E-Moon later.

Also i'm still thinking of this but i might get my forum name changed from Gongo to Soul (a new years eve thing my friend came up with)  :D