RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
U Tournament

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jet Set Radio
Story: You wake up in a prison with no memory or life. You don't know where your at and why your there. But now the King has sent you on a journey to pass a key that holds the balance of the world (meaning, there aren't alot of Angels or Demons walking the world). But soon after you complete the quest, the King dies. And so the heir of the thorne does not trust you and decides that you should partake in U Tournament. But that is not just what this story is about. You must find out the king's cause of death and what is going on before it's too late.

Features
-There is only one hero, and that is You. You will not fight along side other people.
-9 Capitals, A dozen of cities, and lots of towns
-6 Guilds (3 Good, 3 Evil)
-Massive SinglePlayer Story
-Large Land to discover
-Wide array of enemies
Release Date: 2007-When its Done
Demo: When it's done.
- My company P:
Detectives

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hmmm...story is sorta weird..I can almost guess what happens. "the heir to the thrown is the one who has made you loose your memory, and killed the king" right?

Anyways I can see a HUGE game made out of the idea..Hope you can do great things whith this.  ;D
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Jet Set Radio
"the heir to the thrown is the one who has made you loose your memory, and killed the king" right?
Nope.
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
lol, worth a try Nouman6.

Got any screens? This game sounds really good, and I really wanna see some of it.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
This looks interesting, I'll dl the demo once you post it AND my laptop starts working again

~Winged

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I'll get the demo too.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
any idea when we get some screenshots?

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Yeah, I wanna see what the game looks like first.

Jet Set Radio
I'll get some screens once I get alot of the 1/4 of the first city done. ;)
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Ok, I cant wait.

Jet Set Radio
Update: First district is nearly complete.
- My company P:
Detectives

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
lets get some screenshots of it!  ;D ;D

Rep:
Level 88
A pirate's life for me
uhh yeah the info sounds interestin but me thinks it's a shame you only have one playable character....

in rmxp, i'm a teamplayer really ^^

The new generation will go to the distance... Will the distance between us smallen?

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I foresee a lot of confusion between this game and Unreal Tournament. =/

Jet Set Radio
I foresee a lot of confusion between this game and Unreal Tournament. =/
...I don't see how this is confusing with Unreal Tournament. And do not fret people. U Tournament is not dead.
- My company P:
Detectives

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
When I saw the thread title, I thought Unreal Tournament ;-;
bringing sexy back

Jet Set Radio
First off, who likes my new Avy and Sig? Second off, I scraping the idea of U Tournament since I just found out most of the stuff I needed to do, would not work out for me. So I'm now instead working on a more traditional RPG kinda like Final Fantasy, Okage: The Shadow King, etc. So if a Moderator wants to lock this or delete it, go ahead.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2006, 03:28:01 PM by Confederacy »
- My company P:
Detectives

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
In....t.er........est.....ing.....

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
U Tournament sounds RREEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLL close to Unreal Tournament.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This thread is RREEEEEEEEAAAAALLLLL close to being 2 weeks old.

Jet Set Radio
This game is cancelled, someone please lock this.
- My company P:
Detectives

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you can lock this topic yourself, click additional options after hitting reply/edit an existing post. Also request a mod to move this topic to the section "Abandoned projects"

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%