RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Yugioh Sprites (RMXP)

Rep:
Level 89
Well a lot of people give me crap about these sprites, but its better to have them for that person who will ask for them latter.

They are Yu-Gi-Oh sprites. (some will have to be resized to fit in RMXP).

CLICK HERE

Once there; just click a Imgae icon to see the sprites.

If you want them just use: "Save Target As" or "Save As"

Rep:
Level 90
~
His name is Yugi.

Yugi Moto if you include his last name, at least last tiem I checked.

And the GX char in the english version is... Jadin Yugi.

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: DeathTrooper
His name is Yugi.

Yugi Moto if you include his last name, at least last tiem I checked.

And the GX char in the english version is... Jadin Yugi.

Dude I know what the characters names and about both shows...I watch the TV shows and play the card game.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
lol DT why do you get so pissed every time you think someone messes up a name....BTW where have you been youre not on messanger anymore...
DT:"Aeris her name is Aeris not aeris! Thats why I hate Kingdom Hearts!"

Rep:
Level 89
I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH TERESA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually, the main character from the Yugioh GX's name is Jaden Yuki. Dr Crowler pronounces it very well, seeing as he has the most plain english of all the characters, lol.
Arc-Angel Entertainment
Bringing Christian values to the gaming world.

Rep:
Level 89
Call it too lazy to get a good avatar.
the yugioh series confuses me. If the GX series has soo little to do with yugioh, why main title it yugioh?
Sir Acer is back. This time, he has nothing. Its a fresh start.
____

Rep:
Level 89
LOL< Yugioh has nothing to do with yugi, despite the name similarities, lol. Yugioh, actually spaced Yu-Gi-Oh means King of Games in Japanese. Yugi Moto was the original King of games, well actually stole it from Seto Kaiba, then he duels alot, But Yu-Gi-Oh GX (Generation X) is different, they are not based on the original character, but instead on a school that is trying to train the next King of Games, which is different, but I like the duels, lol. ;)
Arc-Angel Entertainment

Rep:
Level 89
I kno I kno! But still, Yu-gi-oh (I type yugioh for shortend) hasn't been about anything but the duel monsters since the end of the first seseon.(In manga version, there was a series before the first TV one)
____

Rep:
Level 89
lol, yeah, that is true. When a Manga becomes an Anime on tv it loses alot... like DBZ it is an awesome graphic novel (or manga, lol.) but it lost alot when it became a show, especially in america with all the censorships, and all. But I think the duels are still fun to watch in yugioh (I cannot help but write it like that, unless I am telling what itmeans, lol. ;))
Arc-Angel Entertainment

Rep:
Level 89
Ookay, aren't we getting off topic?
____

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: Aus Ace Leader
Ookay, aren't we getting off topic?

Ya not even one feedback reply....

Rep:
Level 89
All I have to say is this:
Unoriginal
____

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
:roll:

Please stay on topic, or else this shall be
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Saying that it is unoriginal IS on topic. we just got it BACK on topic!
____

Rep:
Level 91
i just notest the Dark Magican Girl look a hell loy like that girl in Megaman zero (GBA game) you know that human girl helping the repiods.. :shock:

Rep:
Level 89

Unoriginal!!!!!!!! :evil:  :evil:

Alright lets get something straight...first off people go off topic; not even any feed back!!!! And then out of the blue you call it Unoriginal? You did not even give information why; and besides thats not Feedback.............

I have posted these sprites on RMXP, RPG Town & GamingW and gotten better talk then: Unoriginal!

I spent hours working on all the battle sprites & hours looking for character sets!!!!! I mean people have told me stuff like: "While their kinda choppy." or "White dots appear on some of them." But Never Unoriginal!!!!! :evil:  :evil:

I mean YuGiOh is not a well liked game, but niether is Pokemon, but saying someones stuff (made by them or just edits) is Unoriginal is off topic...you dont even explainr why there Unoriginal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member

First of all, I did not notice your post, so calm down.  :roll:  I am only human, we make mistakes.

And before someone replies starting an argument here, keep in mind that Jack has a right to be upset, all he wanted was feedback, and was kind enough to share them with us in the first place, but all he got was a topic full of spam.

Stating that they're unoriginal is not helpful at all, not feedback whatsoever. Of course they're unoriginal, he didn't create Yu-Gi-Oh. That's like telling anyone here who made Zelda charsets that they're unoriginal.

So if you aren't going to give any helpful, constructive, or complimentive criticism, then don't reply at all.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
Man, I am so sorry... I did not mean to get off topic and not even state my opinion. Personally I like them, I think they are really good, if I were to make a Yu-Gi-Oh game, i would definitely use them... Actually that just gave me an idea of a non-card game Yu-gi-oh game, but with the fear of going off topic I will not post it here. Again I am SOOOO Sorry I did not tell you what I thought of your sprites. I really Really REALLY do like them!

(Also just a side note... I am used to his one forum where everyone always goes off topic... just used to it, so I apologize... yet again.)

EDIT:
~These are the ones I like ALOT:

207754-600x2000.PNG (the one duelist with Yugi hair but does not like Yugi.... by the way who is that?)

YugiSprites.gif (the one he is running with the duel disk)

The dark magician girl is really good too, and it does look like Roll from Megaman, but on the pic it says it was ripped and modded from that did it not? lol

HaloOfTheSun: Don't worry about it, it isn't that big of a deal as long as it doesn't get out of control. As long as you make a post relevant to the topic, feel free to include other things that aren't as relevant. In other words, don't be afraid to have included your idea for your game in this post.
Arc-Angel Entertainment

Rep:
Level 89
When I first said unoriginal, It was calm. But seriously. It is an already existing theme all around the world. People could just search the enternet and find yugioh pics to resize for an RPG maker. And I have seen this done before by my friend. EVERYONE THINKS OF RPGING THINGS THAT ALREADY EXISTS! I DO TO! (Tried to RPGalize monty python and the holy grail) I was just saying something! It is true too! I said it nicley as a matter of fact! Ok, now I expressed a reason why I say it is unoriginal. HAPPY?!
____

Rep:
Level 89
Quote from: LordsGamer
Man, I am so sorry... I did not mean to get off topic and not even state my opinion. Personally I like them, I think they are really good, if I were to make a Yu-Gi-Oh game, i would definitely use them... Actually that just gave me an idea of a non-card game Yu-gi-oh game, but with the fear of going off topic I will not post it here. Again I am SOOOO Sorry I did not tell you what I thought of your sprites. I really Really REALLY do like them!

(Also just a side note... I am used to his one forum where everyone always goes off topic... just used to it, so I apologize... yet again.)

EDIT:
~These are the ones I like ALOT:

207754-600x2000.PNG (the one duelist with Yugi hair but does not like Yugi.... by the way who is that?)

YugiSprites.gif (the one he is running with the duel disk)

The dark magician girl is really good too, and it does look like Roll from Megaman, but on the pic it says it was ripped and modded from that did it not? lol

No problam...as they say: Sh!t Happens.

When I first said unoriginal, It was calm. But seriously. It is an already existing theme all around the world. People could just search the enternet and find yugioh pics to resize for an RPG maker. And I have seen this done before by my friend. EVERYONE THINKS OF RPGING THINGS THAT ALREADY EXISTS! I DO TO! (Tried to RPGalize monty python and the holy grail) I was just saying something! It is true too! I said it nicley as a matter of fact! Ok, now I expressed a reason why I say it is unoriginal. HAPPY?!

*Ignore*