RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Chrono Cross

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Perhaps it's just me, and I know it will sound Blasphemous, but I actually prefered Chrono Cross to Chrono Trigger.

Your one of the few people that have actually said that.  Wow.

It's a good game, yeah..but to me it dosn't even get close to Chrono Trigger.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think the story of CC is better than CT, but only by a very thin margin.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Chrono Trigger also has a pretty good Final Boss (Who actually has music!)

The second-to-final boss in CC was good, th final was horrible, though. It know the "music" was supposed to represent the end of everything/time..but it just did not get me going.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Lavos was a beast. I always thought it was stupid that you went inside him though. The outer shell would've been a much better form for him.

Rep: +0/-0Level 87
Trigger definately had a better end boss.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Lavos was too easy in CT. I never beat CC because I never got a chance to play it, my brother hogged it.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Lavos was incredibly easy if you had the right party.

Rep:
Level 94

Kind of like your mother.  ;8

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

Kind of like your mother.  ;8

:D  Nice...

I used Robo, Magus, and Frog, best party ever.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Concordo with Mex!

That was the PERFCT party in that game.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I used Magus, Chrono and Marle. That worked out rather well, I must say.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Marle and Frog make an excellent combo. I still like Frog, Magus and Robo though...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
When do you get to play as Lynx Serge? Because I just beat shadow Lynx, I know my brother almost finished the first disc, or maybe he did, and I loved playing with Lynx, the shape shifter and the alien dud with a gun.

Although I have come to love Guile, he is the best party member I have out of Serge, Kid and Him, his first tech is awesome, it destroys!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I think it's either in the middle or almost at the end of the first dic. I'm sure it's at the end, though.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Really? Thank, then I think my brother beat the first disc. But I think he had one more thing to do on. Now if only I can find my brother's memory card...

Rep:
Level 94
There is a mod that puts the colosseum back into the future in the Chrono Trigger rom. The overworld sprite for it is still in the romdata, but for some reason the developers left it out of the final build. You can find it at Chrono Compendium

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
really? cool...