RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
God and Hell.

Rep:
Level 89
Za Mullet With the Bullet ;o
GIAW 14: Participant
The things, methane, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen, all have been found on asteroids floating on deep space. These were formed during the big bang, the big bang, i have no idea. By saying: where did that come from, where did that come from? will eventually lead you to "I dont know" anyway.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Okay, did I just answer the dinosaur question for nothing?

Mne eto nado kak zuby v zadnitse.
Rep:
Level 89
U H N
2012 Most Attractive Female Member^_________________^f*ck u >:(LO !!
The things, methane, hydrogen, oxygen, and nitrogen, all have been found on asteroids floating on deep space. These were formed during the big bang, the big bang, i have no idea. By saying: where did that come from, where did that come from? will eventually lead you to "I dont know" anyway.

That's why people make up religions. The idea that life is arbitrary and meaningless frightens some people, and it's a "good" way to explain unexplainable things while indoctrinating people, I suppose.
an6uof hw to aLeme ozle we I

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Where did god come from?

Spoiler for:
lol j/k idk rly
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
LOL

Anyway, this is an example of Christian reasoning on dinosaurs.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
I just went on a christian leaders campe and it made me think about god and all that...
I have now stoped believing.
I mean c'mon. Think about it. Its pretty much impossible. GOD pfft.

How so?

People say it's impossible for God to exist because the Bible says He was not created and that He was always there.

Then they turn around and say people were created by random chance. You ask them where the materials came from and they simply say "I don't know, they probably have been here forever." Excuses are made saying maybe aliens put the needed materials on earth. Okay, where did they come from?

It made not believe because there are those people who sit around and chant and praise another god, us christians get told that this is bad and all that stuff BUT watching at this camp its excatly what we do just for our god. We sit around and pray for something that isnt there, it cannot be felt, it cannot be seen.

Another thing, They say Jesus rose, right? by rising they mean levitated upwards???
If so where did he go? because us humans have "risen" you could say, in aeroplanes and found nothing of a heaven in the clouds, we have sent cameras to outer space and found nothing of heaven in other planets.

If christians are'nt alowed to drink, persay, then why was Jesus an alcoholic lol, not really, but int he bible he turned 4 one gallon drums of water to wine which calculates to about 700 bottles of wine? Now tell me that is not silly.

I don't believe anything from after death... infact death scares me because I dont know what happens. If there is no heaven and we just go... where does our memorys go and our thoughts/minds. If there is a heaven then why, if you bring somebody back from the dead, nobody remembers it.

What makes us? how did brains, hearts, bones and all other organs get put together miraculously. Im so freaking confused. I mean we havent been able to create humans yet? So how can somebody from over 5 million years ago be able to create them.

Other thinfgs that I dont belive are stories about beasts, vampires, zombies, witches, dragons, wizards. There is no possible explinaiton for these things, its like God and whatnot, I dont believe if there is no possible explination.
There should be a explination for everything...

I believe there was a man named Jesus that died on a cross but I dont believe he was the son of "God". I think in the future we created time machines (impossible) and a guy went back in time with other gizmos from the future and preformed "miracles" and when he went to pray alone he went back to the future to get more supplies.

Another thing how come christians "God" doesn't have a name? I mean the egyptian Gods had them e.g "RAH" etc. The Greek "Gods" had "Zeus" and "Hercules" but christians are just "God"

If you are a believer then thats cool, I have got nothing agaisnt you, aslong as you're personality is great I'll be your friend. I just won't be into "God" and what not.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

Exactly, so you can't say it's impossible for God to exist just because everything needs to have a begining, then turn around and say that the materials for the "big bang" were always there.

PS: @Diablo - For all we know Heaven could be at the edge of the Universe. I'm pretty sure no human has made it that far.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
So, if he existed, where did god come from?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude

That's the point, you CAN'T use that arguement, because you can't answer it regarding the big bang either.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Many things in the bible are vague!
They did this so that if something comes along to disprove it, they can just say "no, uh, you read that wrong."

When Christianity first started, they did not know about dinosaurs, now they try and act like they knew about the them entire time.

They did not know that there is no heaven in space, so, now they say "It wasn't talking about literally rising, it just meant he was lifted to another place."
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

That's the point, you CAN'T use that arguement, because you can't answer it regarding the big bang either.

Who said he supports the big bang theory?

Rep:
Level 102

Oh so, "HEY, my explanation can't cover that! let's just ignore that!".

To be honest, the more debating I see on the subject of religion, the more baffled I am at how people can be so gullable.

I don't hold any idea, beleif or theory about how we got here, because I don't care.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 12:10:51 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Another thing how come christians "God" doesn't have a name? I mean the egyptian Gods had them e.g "RAH" etc. The Greek "Gods" had "Zeus" and "Hercules" but christians are just "God"

He does have a name, it's Jehova or Yahweh depending on what texts you read. Also I find the fact people need to be taught this from a PAGAN shows what an utter failure Chritsanity is.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Im like silverline, I hold no belief.
I dont care, I only wonder.

PS: @Diablo - For all we know Heaven could be at the edge of the Universe. I'm pretty sure no human has made it that far.

Then perhaps Jesus is still "rising" for the edge of the universe is so big!
Or about my theory that it is somebody from the future maybe he lifted off in a rocket of some sort and when got high enough returned to the future.

Rep:
Level 89
U H N
From Jesus Hitler:

Quote from: Angelic_Diablo
It made not believe because there are those people who sit around and chant and praise another god, us christians get told that this is bad and all that stuff BUT watching at this camp its excatly what we do just for our god. We sit around and pray for something that isnt there, it cannot be felt, it cannot be seen.

The reason Christians are told it is wrong is because they believe that those other gods are false gods. Were you not paying attention or something?

Another thing, They say Jesus rose, right? by rising they mean levitated upwards???
If so where did he go? because us humans have "risen" you could say, in aeroplanes and found nothing of a heaven in the clouds, we have sent cameras to outer space and found nothing of heaven in other planets.

I am almost completely certain that early Christians did not believe that Heaven was literally in the sky.

If christians are'nt alowed to drink, persay, then why was Jesus an alcoholic lol, not really, but int he bible he turned 4 one gallon drums of water to wine which calculates to about 700 bottles of wine? Now tell me that is not silly.

Since when are Christians not allowed to drink? Stop applying the beliefs of a tiny minority (teetotalers) to everyone.

If there is a heaven then why, if you bring somebody back from the dead, nobody remembers it.

There are many people who report going to a mystical realm while technically dead. However, these people are not "brought back to life", merely revived.

What makes us? how did brains, hearts, bones and all other organs get put together miraculously. Im so freaking confused. I mean we havent been able to create humans yet? So how can somebody from over 5 million years ago be able to create them.

1) It's called evolution.
2) We've been creating humans since, well, there were humans.
3) God is supposed to have created the universe 6ooo years ago, not five million. Did you pull that number out of your ass or what?

Other thinfgs that I dont belive are stories about beasts, vampires, zombies, witches, dragons, wizards.

Are you shitting me?

There is no possible explinaiton for these things, its like God and whatnot, I dont believe if there is no possible explination.
There should be a explination for everything...

You're acting just like Christians who reject evolution by saying "I don't understand it, so it must be crap!"

I believe there was a man named Jesus that died on a cross
 but I dont believe he was the son of "God".

Why? There's like two slim pieces of proof that Jesus was real and one of them might be fake. And why did you put "God" in quotes?

I think in the future we created time machines (impossible) and a guy went back in time with other gizmos from the future and preformed "miracles" and when he went to pray alone he went back to the future to get more supplies.

That's probably one of the dumbest things I've ever read and for a man who is screaming about how ridiculous Christianity is you've come up with a theory even sillier.

You are fucking retarded.

EDIT: By the way, if you're going to criticize Christians for using a generic name then you should do the same for Muslims, since "Allah" has the same meaning in Arabic.

Oh, and it's spelled "Ra".

If you are a believer then thats cool, I have got nothing agaisnt you, aslong as you're personality is great I'll be your friend. I just won't be into "God" and what not.

Do you not know how to use quotes?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 09:25:34 PM by Djangonator »

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm officially dropping out of the debate.

Have fun guys.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
See you around tsuno. Actually I'm prolly leaving this debate too, Seriously, I've tried to contribute o the topic and all people seem concered with is that LOS keeps inserting his foot into his mouth.