RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rate this

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
http://img292.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gryphonfighter4br.png i made this one can somebody rate it so i know af i make more of them or not you may use them but give credtits :^^:  :^^:
i from holland dont blame my inglish

No because he needs to be seated but i give u 3/10 for trying.

Rep:
Level 92
The Return of Mandy
No. Not to be hurtful but its "alright". It would be much better if you had the character seated such as Archangel said. I'll give you a 4 out of 10 for effort.

Where there are no gold stars, demerits, or infractions. <3

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Well it is good, but I agree with archangel and crankeye, he seems to be standing on the creature.  So i'll give you 4/10.

yes i now but how can i make them sit i mean i only have paint

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Sitting would have to be manual. It's okay though... I guess...
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

can somebody tell me how to make them sit plz

Exactly like I said: go into paint and manually edit the sprite.
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

how is this i cant do the  down looking one

that one is better  the sitting one the other is kinda *^%#$ so i have maked my characters ride on horses so
Bizzy with Game :

World Of Kaldera :
Plot: 25 %
characters: 5 %
maps: 5 %
scripts: 7 %
total: 10,5 %

thevamp can you send me those ridings i have been looking likeages to find some ridings edit: ik zie dat je nederlands bent maar ik heb een pegasus sprite will je daar een mannetje op plaatsen

good, very good!