RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Valcon Sky: The Reopening

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Possibly, possibly. No one would like to go through that process, though.

Ok..so I've started working on this again after my little break. I've just started the map outside the room where you fight the frog.  This one, however, is larger and more detailed than the others.  I'm trying to make good maps and make a good story =)

Oh..and here is another screenie

its pretty nifty, but i dont like how the rail stays the same going off the cliff part. meh, its good otherwise.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I don't get what you mean by that. Would you rather it just went in circles or something?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I don't get what you mean by that. Would you rather it just went in circles or something?

no, i mean it doesn't change elevation, which would be fine as i can see now, if it just had some support...like a pillar or something on a lower layer.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I'll try to put something like support beams or something along those lines there.

For now, though...here is a MIDI version:

http://files.filefront.com//;6177922;;/

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Oh...and some updates might not be avaliable for a while yet.  You see...I'm writing out the script (dialouge) and scrap first, before even inserting it into the game.  This way everything will be more thought-out and such.  It might also keep peoples interest, even if it's just to the story and not gameplay.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
will there be a second demo release before final game?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Does anyone who is good with making story's and such want to give a little help in the making of the script to this?  I'm doing all that before I work on everything else just to make it work out better.  Please PM me if you are interested or PM with questions!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thats confusing  ??? you want someone who can write good story's to script?

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
No, no.  By 'script' I mean like....people talking and such.  The script of their actions and stuff like that. 

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
you know the world is screwed when people forget what scripts really are.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you know the world is screwed when people forget what scripts really are.

its morning and Im screwed up =] ahhh I see what you mean now lavata

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Thats OK.  Lol.  XP has everyone confused on 'scripts'.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, well I've decided to start over.  I wasn't to fond on anything so far and since I didn't go to far into it I decided to star over again.  Don't worry, I saved my old project so I still have it handy just incase.  Now, however, there will be an entirely new storyline and such.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I hope all goes well with this switch. I can't wait for the next update until you post info about it.  ;D

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
It should go well.  I have Lord Dante helping with the script for now. =D

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
Ill help with story writing
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Hrmm...well, alright then. Both you and Lord Dante are on the team.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
aw

i feel less special now.

oh well.

Hi newb.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
hahhaha lol at newb..anyways any date aimed at to finish update?

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
 :'(

he called me a noob *runs o his room and cries himself to sleep*

Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yeah, well, when your both done with it PM me back and tell me what needs reworking and such.  If nothing just just tel me nothing.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Here, just because the people here are nice I'll share this opening demo with you. Please, since this is the only place it's going I want at least one piece of feedback. if you play(well..look) at it then tell me what you felt of it: Was it interesting, boring, mind-numblingy boring? Did it interest you in the slightest or was it all horrible? Please, be honest.

http://files.filefront.com//;6236559;;/

Thanks =D

Lavata.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
yeah, i played it.

er..watched it.

you spelled "followers" wrong in the begining, and after the speech thing it went to the game over screen for some reason.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Crap. I hate my spelling >.<.  Thanks for testing it.
It was supposed to go to the Game Over screen seeing how the game was technically over after that.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
"technically"?

wait, was that supposed to be at the end of the game?