RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Petition to ban Naphe so he can't come back.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
There's absolutely no way I'm checking out Aerion Online now. No game made by someone this fucking dense could possibly be any good. Also, I'm expecting a PM from you, Naphe, regarding how my harassment spurred you to take legal action against me. Please don't let me down.
Gah, your going to make me lose my track record now...
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Quote from: Naphe PM
Now shutting down your ISP is much easier, I use an online IP sniffer, it locates the computer your using, I send it into the internet provider, then shoot the university an e-mail. They review who's been visiting the site, and discover any logs or information about your activity on the site, and bam you banished from using the internet. So I would be acheiving a worthless goal in the long run.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
So I PM him back saying "Do it. Do it now. I'll wait as long as you need me to."

And he replied
Quote from: Naphe PM
How about this, catch me in a worse time and I'll do that for you.

Anyway back on my previous PM a few posts back did you congratulate Lunahan yet?
Obvserve how he went from "I'm doing it now" to "I'll do it some other time." As if we needed any proof that he can't do shit about anything.

And also observe, and then laugh at how he attempts to change the subject.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
May I get one also, it'll prolly make me laugh so hard I'll spooge. AND YES NAPHE, I KNOW YOUR READING THIS! ALSO, STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF TO MY POSTS YOU CREEPY JACK ASS!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol Naphe is to serious.

1st, he went, 2nd why is he back lol.//

If your going go, if your staying stay, DONT STAY A MIDDLER

listen, Blaze, Mental, Velton didnt do anything...WHY U !

Omg 2 posts, when i was posting,

AND

You took the joke seriously now look....(not talking botu the topic)

OMG NAPHE ARLEN FU

STOP POSTING WHEN I DO!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Silverline, now on the matter I warned you in my previous thread about the consequences of what would happen if I were to be harrassed to any extent more on this site. In addition on previous matters, if you can't recollect I believe I told you that you set an influencial reputation on this site by choosing how to act while enstowed with the power of administrator, and as you can see this is a relative example of what you've displayed for the people of this forum. This is your last pre-emptive warning, if you do not take the action that is generically enstowed upon you, then I shall take the action that no one will like.

Naphe, you better hope that none of us ever find out what your name is, because if one of us did, you'd be out on the streets, because they'd have SUED YOUR ASS OFF. I can only assume this "action that no one will like" is a virus or a hack attempt, which could EASILY be argued as destruction of property, dumbass. Second of all, we aren't even attacking YOU, it's your online personality. AND EVEN IF you knew how to "get us" legally, you'd be kinda fucked since you don't know our names or exact addresses. THIRDLY, you came to us, and you continue to come to us, knowing that we DO NOT LIKE YOU. STAY OUT. We are not required to meet your standards by any means, and you have a forum of your own that you are free to lord over all by your damn lonesome.

I apologize, you probably couldn't understand that...Let me bring this down to YOUR level, since that's what you want from all of us anyway.

ZOMG STFU NOOB GTFO

Rep:
Level 96
So, the way I (and probably everyone else) see it, Naphe keeps coming back because he wants people to check out his game. Most likely because his own forum isn't getting a whole lot of visits. I wouldn't know, because I haven't checked it out. And so, he comes back, and tries to start more shit, all the while advertising with his signature, and even in the PM he sent me about Lunahan's thread in the Creativity Outlet. He probably thinks we'll check it out, perhaps if only in a "I bet this kid's game sucks" kind of way.

And THAT is why I believe he should be banned, and not allowed to return to the forum.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'll give him my real name and adress. LAWL!

Joe Kick Ass
123 Big Walk Way
Dunexsist Mass

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Naphe is petitioning the server guy so we get banned lol...

Funy...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
So is it safe to say I've started making better posts? ;D

BTW Arlen: That post of yours was GREAT.

Rep:
Level 96

ahaha, which one? I made many great posts tonight. :D :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
All your posts which speak the truth are great...
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

ahaha, which one? I made many great posts tonight. :D :D

Concordo.

Also we should all give Naphe our real names and adresses. ;)

Rep:
Level 96
No way, you never know who's gonna turn out to be a crazy ass terrorist wanna-be.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If i tell him my real name he'd die...so would all of you...

But i think Silverline knows..
DONT TELL
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'll give him my real name and adress. LAWL!

Joe Kick Ass
123 Big Walk Way
Dunexsist Mass

Rep:
Level 96
If i tell him my real name he'd die...so would all of you...

But i think Silverline knows..
DONT TELL
Yes. Nerd rage can be quite dangerous! !_!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
No way, you never know who's gonna turn out to be a crazy ass terrorist wanna-be.

*Looks at av*

*looks out window at street address (America)*

I'm pretty damn American, I'd say.

Rep:
Level 96
Now let's not let this thread get too spammy. We want it to stay in this forum.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Damn it I'll give him arrows real name and adress!

The Great Lord Tookus
1337 NapheSucks Street
Anytown Pregnaho

Rep:
Level 96
Right, got it. Naphe was last active at 11:33, and is still logged in. WHY IS HE STILL HERE? I've pm'ed him twice, with very rude comments asking him to leave, BUT TO NO AVAIL!

And I LOL'D WAAAAAAAAAY too loudly at Fu's post.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
As I've said before. I vote that we don't ban Naphe, because I like seeing what kind of pseudo-intellectual post he'll make next. Also, I request one of Fu's awesome addresses for myself.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL guys, arlen said it...Dont make it spammy, itt'll get locked...
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Anyway back on the origins of your post, you don't think that people flamming constantly is out of hand? Usually that is a major rule on all boards, and keeps a general order.

You expect the mods to back you when you have on several occasions insulted them? If you don't want to be flamed then leave.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, I hate it when people flip-flop like that. Hell I hate the shoes too, they just suck.