RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Petition to ban Naphe so he can't come back.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
If people say they're leaving, I think we should make sure they actually leave.
Perhaps not forever, but for a long enough time so he can't post in his own "I'm leaving please make a big deal out of it" thead and respond to what we say about him without being a gravedigger.

Signed.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I thought that death trooper said they would leave?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
SIGNED!

Also leave Dalton out of this.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Signed.

He was quick to jump to conlsuions, was completely arrogant, full of crap, and a banana rancher. I'm fairly sure he's been lurking, although I can't see hidden members, but Silverline may be able to confirm this.

We're supposed to actually discuss the bannings of members beforehand, but usually I just go ahead and do it anyway, lol.

EDIT: Just saw his post in Welcome... so he has been lurking...
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 10:08:12 PM by HaloOfTheSun »
:tinysmile:

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
The permission that'll let you see hidden members is also the permission that'll send you tons of e-mails seeing as X many people register a day amongst other things.

[edit] Actually I'm not sure, I think now all registration e-mails should only go to (or come from ;_;) forums@rmrk.net.

I'll try turning it back on.

Oh, and I haven't seen Naphe on since he left =0. Though yeah, that post kinda proves it.

[editt] On, guess we wait till somebody joins. Oh, you can edit the news now ^_~
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 11:01:20 PM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yeah, screw Naphe. If hes going to make some big dramatic posts about leaving then he should stay gone.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
where is this post you speak of?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
He posted the same thing in like 3 or more places. It shouldn't be too hard to find. Specifically, look on the welcome board.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Should I put up a link to the topic? Or no?

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I already did.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Then my last post never happened. Understood gentelmen? We have no knowledge of any 'post'. Nor was any 'post' ever made. There is no proof of this 'post'. Nor shall we speak of any such 'post'.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The permission that'll let you see hidden members is also the permission that'll send you tons of e-mails seeing as X many people register a day amongst other things.

[edit] Actually I'm not sure, I think now all registration e-mails should only go to (or come from ;_;) forums@rmrk.net.

I'll try turning it back on.

Oh, and I haven't seen Naphe on since he left =0. Though yeah, that post kinda proves it.

[editt] On, guess we wait till somebody joins. Oh, you can edit the news now ^_~

I haven't got any e-mails yet, and the latest member joined about ten minutes ago, so I think it's all good. ^______^
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
naphe never really botherd me... but I haven't been here long enough.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I don't think Naphe was here that much longer than you have been.

Rep:
Level 96
Bump.

The people have spoken, Silver.

he's an eyesore on our community, and I want him removed immediately.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol ur really eager on this..
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I really don't like him.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This time i know youre not lying
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Haha, proper spelling and grammar always gets the point across.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Good change in sig..

See veltons topic, i had a sorta fight see my sig :)
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Naphe like, threatened us, with like, lawsuits, like, an ass. That's like, a totally good reason to like,...Ban his ass.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I won't take any side here. Naphe's paying me to do some work and he seems ok, but he HAS done stuff I don't like. I'm neutral in this situation. Do what you must, IDC.

(IDC = I don't care := )
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
When naphe said the whole 'i can maaake ze gamses tat ze graficks kards canna hanle, because i am hax!' Thing I totally lost what ever respect I had for him. Naphe was an ass, and I seriously hope he doesn't come back here.

Rep:
Level 88
Training to be Naphes Replacement
Why cant everyone just get along??? So what he wanted to be stupid and said he was going to leave that just makes him look like an idiot i say we dont ban him and just mock him for lying about aerion online

ahh, if you all like drama this is generally a rather difficult situation to explain. I currently have a state of the art game with the best graphics in the world, *according to square enix*, yet because of the graphics it is generally impossible for normal people to play because their system won't withstand it. Second because the graphics are so unbelievable, I require a highly costly $16,000 server to run this baby, of which obviously I do not have the money for, and normal cheap servers can run it but it will be like watching crappy dsl streamed video which I know no gamer can withstand for long. So generally I've gotten fed up with those choices and decided to make a really simple graphicized MMO and raise money from this to pay for the costs to host the original Aerion Online.
Though even though I've generally made RPG XP into an MMO compatible I'm still having as every game creator knows, problems. Some are a pain, and I would like to have implimented into this XP game before releasing it for public play. So I'm *hoping*, by the end of this month that I will be able to get the problems resolved *hopefully if I get some help between now and that short deadline* so I can release the game on time.

Ya he single handly made the "Best gfx" in the world, ya right it takes teams of people and gigantic render farms to make that kind of "4 dimensional" grpahics I thought there were only 4 dimensions any way.

So ya we shouldnt ban him just mock him
Current Project:Secret Project
Progress:||||||||||

I CAN TYPE IN BIG BOLD LETTERS

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I could place a ban on his username, IP or hostname (bad idea, he uses the same ISP as crank LOL), but they're all easy to get around.

Plus the forum is viewable by guests.

Also there's the argument that naphe technically hasn't done anything wrong.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 88
Like i said dont ban him. Though he did do something wrong he made another account  i think its deleted now but he did have a multi

Rep:
Level 102
"Naphe." wasn't a second account of Naphe's; it was a "funny" joke account made by BanisherOfEden.
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
BanisherOfEden just gets more awesome everyday.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 96
Like i said dont ban him. Though he did do something wrong he made another account  i think its deleted now but he did have a multi
Who are you, anyway? Were you even here for the Naphe incident?

Rep:
Level 88
was here wasnt exactly a prominent member (Didnt post much) Naphe helped me with alot of codes which is why im kinda on his side

And im the kid from math class that sat in the back and slept all period

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Teh Uber Noober?

ZOMG MAH DADDY IS BACK!

Rep:
Level 88
Teh Uber Noober?

ZOMG MAH DADDY IS BACK!

WTF!?!?!?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Whoops, thought you were Dr.Sword for a minute.

One day, mah daddy will come back!

YATATEI OYAJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 88
okay.........

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You missed out aparently, Dr.Sword was kick ass.

Rep:
Level 96
I think we can pretty much SUPER BAN Naphe now.

Rep:
Level 88
Yes, I must have missed Mr. Sword. And why can we "super ban him"

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's DR.Sword.

And Naphe was a douche. He deserves a super banning just for that reason.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
When naphe said the whole 'i can maaake ze gamses tat ze graficks kards canna hanle, because i am hax!' Thing I totally lost what ever respect I had for him. Naphe was an ass, and I seriously hope he doesn't come back here.

You mean, like, the first thing ever said here?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I thought it was like the fourth or fifth thing he said.

Rep:
Level 88
he actually said  I can mae ze gfx zat are whatever

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You do know what exgeration is right?

Rep:
Level 96
THIS THREAD DOES NOT DELIVER  >:(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I won't take any side here. Naphe's paying me to do some work and he seems ok, but he HAS done stuff I don't like. I'm neutral in this situation. Do what you must, IDC.

(IDC = I don't care := )

OMG!
Money....
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Oh was this post supposed to be entertaining?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I need money @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
yes but i wasnt here for the bulk of the time zaphe was and ive known people to talk like that and like 7h1$

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
yes but i wasnt here for the bulk of the time zaphe was and ive known people to talk like that and like 7h1$

Shit..... There's a ZAPHE too? RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 96
Hey. I won't have you hating on seven-aych-one-dollar-sign.  >:(

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol be careful of your typing errors rezy..

zaphe lol...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
lol, no I do my best to avoid 1337 speak except perhaps a lol or lmao

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

I've never talked illiterately, it's just another perception created by false accusations to nullify my image of this community.

Now on the matter of money Nightwolf, if you need a job your going to have to go to www.cyberconnects.com because one of our projects, ".Hack Online: Unity" has now been merged with "The World R:2" and I generally have a say, but I'm over ruled by some of my co-workers. Though if you would like to apply for a position under "Aerion Online: Entwinement of Spirits" then you may come to [Please don't advertise outside of the advertisement forum].
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:55:47 AM by Silverline »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 88
IU thought you left. Hey naphe you think id be as popualr as you if i said i was leaving?

Rep:
Level 96
Hey Naphe? FOLLOW THE RULES! NO LINKING YOUR OWN SITE!

And also...

GO AWAY!

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Seriously. Stop linking your shit outside of the poster board. Or, if you want to tell one person specifically, you can PM them.

Rep:
Level 88
let em link just shows hes even more of a noob than me which is saying something

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Naphe you douchebag, you can't keep advertising outside the posterboard. I ruined that for everyone.

ZOMG By teh wayzorz, cl1ck me siggy!!!!!!11111oneoneone

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Naphe you douchebag, you can't keep advertising outside the posterboard. I ruined that for everyone.

Did you ever manage to recelect that what you just said might have been offensive to the girls of this forum. Yossy has already brought it to everyone's attention, but your ignorance is putant in that matter now isn't it. I would recommend that you think before you do, and your actions describe your personality. From a third person view point, you look like a lost kid around the age of 15 who generally has relatively no friends and tries to perceive himself as a mature, sex bound maniac. To bad unlike others at this forum I can see past your insecurities in your own figure, and how the idea of bandwagoning is just a blantant dessert to crave your thirst for potential immaturity by recollecting those of whom actually have done something with their lives and can actually declare that one's self has acheived great things.
I'm now a .Hack series designer, as is Lunahan, and possibly Blizzard (Only because he's still under review). Though what can you vouch for your acheivements? Nothing, but puny commonaries that a commonfolk does ever single day. So when you actually grow up, and face the facts that your nothing more then one of the people ,more or less scum, that impersonate an idol figure, then I'll let you try to confront me again, but until then your going to remain nothing more than a repulisive teen who has nothing going for himself, and who is willing to taint those of whom have greater potential, and have already exceeding the potential of one's self beyond your own comprehension.

Now on the matter of Rezistik, you have no say in the matter. Your confused in who's side you should take because one side you will be flammed for standing with me, but by standing against me, even against your greater rightful interest, you will gain popularity among a place that has shown how corrupt and distainful it really has become. Yet don't worry ArrowOne follows the same self conflict, by his desire to choose meaningless acquaintences than choosing the right path of chivalry.

Silverline, now on the matter I warned you in my previous thread about the consequences of what would happen if I were to be harrassed to any extent more on this site. In addition on previous matters, if you can't recollect I believe I told you that you set an influencial reputation on this site by choosing how to act while enstowed with the power of administrator, and as you can see this is a relative example of what you've displayed for the people of this forum. This is your last pre-emptive warning, if you do not take the action that is generically enstowed upon you, then I shall take the action that no one will like.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:57:20 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
good to see good old cheery naphe.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96

Did you ever manage to recelect that what you just said might have been offensive to the girls of this forum. Yossy has already brought it to everyone's attention, but your ignorance is putant in that matter now isn't it. I would recommend that you think before you do, and your actions describe your personality. From a third person view point, you look like a lost kid around the age of 15 who generally has relatively no friends and tries to perceive himself as a mature, sex bound maniac. To bad unlike others at this forum I can see past your insecurities in your own figure, and how the idea of bandwagoning is just a blantant dessert to crave your thirst for potential immaturity by recollecting those of whom actually have done something with their lives and can actually declare that one's self has acheived great things.
I'm now a .Hack series designer, as is Lunahan, and possibly Blizzard (Only because he's still under review). Though what can you vouch for your acheivements? Nothing, but puny commonaries that a commonfolk does ever single day. So when you actually grow up, and face the facts that your nothing more then one of the people ,more or less scum, that impersonate an idol figure, then I'll let you try to confront me again, but until then your going to remain nothing more than a repulisive teen who has nothing going for himself, and who is willing to taint those of whom have greater potential, and have already exceeding the potential of one's self beyond your own comprehension.

Now on the matter of Rezistik, you have no say in the matter. Your confused in who's side you should take because one side you will be flammed for standing with me, but by standing against me, even against your greater rightful interest, you will gain popularity among a place that has shown how corrupt and distainful it really has become. Yet don't worry ArrowOne follows the same self conflict, by his desire to choose meaningless acquaintences than choosing the right path of chivalry.

Silverline, now on the matter I warned you in my previous thread about the consequences of what would happen if I were to be harrassed to any extent more on this site. In addition on previous matters, if you can't recollect I believe I told you that you set an influencial reputation on this site by choosing how to act while enstowed with the power of administrator, and as you can see this is a relative example of what you've displayed for the people of this forum. This is your last pre-emptive warning, if you do not take the action that is generically enstowed upon you, then I shall take the action that no one will like.
P.S. It's not harassment because you chose to come here and be made fun of. If you leave, we do not follow you.

If that were the case, and you left this forum, and we came to some other forum you're on with the intention of making fun of you, then yes, that is harassment. But you're coming to US, and YOU are the one harassing US with this legal action bullshit. So why don't you just leave you goddam sick twisted masochist and stop harassing us with your douchebaggery and your claims to take legal action against us.
Just get the fuck out, you worthless piece of shit.

Locked, so you can't reply.

Rep:
Level 102
What action would this be?

I'm confused about what you think you can do.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:49:42 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Actually, no, wait, I'm not done here.

Quote from: Naphe
Did you ever manage to *recelect* that what you just said might have been offensive to the girls of this forum.
No question mark.
Also, *recollect,* with an o and two l's, as in "too remember" is not the correct word to use here. Perhaps you wanted a word more along the lines of "realize."

Yossy has already brought it to everyone's attention, but your ignorance is putant in that matter now isn't it.
No question mark, again.
And "putant" isn't even a real word! I don't even know what word you were TRYING to use there, hahaha!
Also, we patched things up with Yossy. We've put it behind us, much like you have failed to do REPEATEDLY regarding this matter, even after claiming to have "left" even though it was, in reality, just a pitiful attempt to promote your website or whatever the hell it was.

I would recommend that you think before you do, and your actions describe your personality.
You would recommend that his actions describe his personality? Hah, ok.

From a third person view point, you look like a lost kid around the age of 15 who generally has relatively no friends and tries to perceive himself as a mature, sex bound maniac.
A second person point of view would have worked to, hahaha.
"...generally has relatively... perceive ..." This is obviously an attempt to sound more intelligent by using more words.
And I'm terribly confused by how he's trying to "perceive" himself as a "MATURE, sex bound maniac." That really doesn'y make any sense, Naphe. Not just the word choice, but the idea you're trying to get across here is just completely lost due to your failure to articulate it properly.

To bad unlike others at this forum I can see past your insecurities in your own figure, and how the idea of bandwagoning is just a blantant dessert to crave your thirst for potential immaturity by recollecting those of whom actually have done something with their lives and can actually declare that one's self has acheived great things.
Who is harassing who, now? It appears that you're the one going out of YOUR way to come HERE to where WE are with the sole intention of harassing US. That's what harassment means, Naphe. We don't follow you around and call you names. But you just came to OUR place to harass US.
But kudos for spelling "recollect" correctly this time.
But :thumbsdown: for the "in your figure" line, which was pretty inane.
Potential immaturity? Hahaha, more filler words.
It really sounds like you're just throwing in random words to make yourself sound more intelligent, when in fact it just makes you sound like a complete idiot!

I'm now a .Hack series designer, as is Lunahan, and possibly Blizzard (Only because he's still under review). Though what can you vouch for your acheivements?
Though what can you vouch for your acheivements?
I think you meant "through," and even then it still sounds like you're just trying to make yourself sound smarter.

Nothing, but puny commonaries that a commonfolk does ever single day.
hahahahahahhahahaaaaahaa I don't even have to point anything out, here. You did it yourself. :D

So when you actually grow up, and face the facts that your nothing more then
*than

one of the people ,more or less scum, that impersonate an idol figure
Hahaha, what!? Where are you getting this crap!? Impersonate an idol figure!? hahahahahahhaa

, then I'll let you try to confront me again,
*SCRRREEEEEEECH*
How exactly is he confronting you? I mean, if he's, like, coming to your forum or IMing you or emailing you saying these kind of things to you, then yeah, I could understand. But he's not, now is he? No, what he's doing is more like talking about you behind your back! And then you come in and see what he said, and try to claim he's confronting you! Hah, no. You're wrong, and clearly an idiot.

Let's resume.
but until then your
*you're

going to remain nothing more than a repulisive teen who has nothing going for himself, and who is willing to taint those of whom have greater potential, and have already exceeding the potential of one's self beyond your own comprehension.
You sound like you have no idea what you're talking about towards the end, there.
"of whom?" Nobody says "whom" unless they're trying to sound more intelligent than they actually are, or they're trying to be funny.
"and have already exceeding." Nice grammar, Naphe.
"the potential of one's self beyond your own comprehension." Again, your point is completely lost on your pathetic inability to articulate it properly.

Now on the matter of Rezistik, you have no say in the matter. Your
*you're
It's amazing how you went on about how much potential you have when you can't even tell the difference between "your" and "you're."

confused in who's
on whose

side you should take because one side you will be flammed for standing with me, but by standing against me, even against your greater rightful
rightful? haha

interest, you will gain popularity among a place that has shown how corrupt and distainful it really has become. Yet don't worry ArrowOne follows the same self conflict, by his desire to choose meaningless acquaintences than choosing the right path of chivalry.
Chivalry? Did you seriously just throw in a little quip about chivalry? Oh my god, Naphe. Do you even know what chivalry means? No, forget it, we won't get into this one. It's just not worth it.
P.S. I think you left out a word somewhere in there between "acquaintences," which by the way is spelled "acquaintances," and "than." Hm.

Silverline, now on the matter I warned you in my previous thread about the consequences of what would happen if I were to be harrassed to any extent more on this site. In addition on previous matters, if you can't recollect
Did you just learn the word "recollect" in your 7th grade english class or something? You've used it, like, 3 or 4 times already. Good lord, man, ahhaha.

I believe I told you that you set an influencial reputation on this site by choosing how to act while enstowed
ENSTOWED IS NOT A WORD. *Bestowed is what you're looking for, Naphe.

with the power of administrator, and as you can see this is a relative example of what you've displayed for the people of this forum. This is your last pre-emptive warning, if you do not take the action that is generically enstowed upon you, then I shall take the action that no one will like.
Generically enstowed, eh? Hahaha.

And finally, I'll put it up again:
Quote from: me
P.S. It's not harassment because you chose to come here and be made fun of. If you leave, we do not follow you.

If that were the case, and you left this forum, and we came to some other forum you're on with the intention of making fun of you, then yes, that is harassment. But you're coming to US, and YOU are the one harassing US with this legal action bullshit. So why don't you just leave you goddam sick twisted masochist and stop harassing us with your douchebaggery and your claims to take legal action against us.

So that's that. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about, and are desperately trying use BIG WORDS OMG to make yourself sound more credible. Well, you really just sound like an idiot.
Get the fuck off of our forum. Don't show your sorry ass around here again. If you don't like what we say about you, then don't fucking READ it!

And you can't blame Silverline for what I said. I'm not following his example. I'm being a douchebag to you on my own accord, thank you very much!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:55:43 AM by arlenreyb »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I like how he made himself look like a total dumb ass by getting everythng completely worng when it comes to Mr.Fu. Poor bastard.

Rep:
Level 96
Hey, guys, Naphe just PMed me.

Well, guess what, you just happen to be the lucky number one who has pushed me over the edge. I'm contacting your internet server provider, and putting in a deactivation request based on several accounts of harassment. If you wish to recollect your action then I would suggest that you fess up to your actions and apologize, or have your internet service deprived. Your choice.

You have 24 hours to respond.

Ahahaha, do you believe this? I mean, what is he even really talking about?
"I'm contacting your internet server provider."

OH NO HE'S CONTACTING DUQUESNE! He's gonna get my internet stopped! Duquesne is gonna be like "hey stop making fun of Naphe. I'm severing your access to the internet!"
BAHAHAHAHHAa

Or maybe he means my webspace? ryanleber.com? How could something I do on this forum effect ryanleber.com? That's ridiculous, haha.
Or maybe he means the forum. In which case, that's equally ridiculous, because Silverline cannot be held accountable for my actions, even if they were enough to take down a website! If they were, Something Awful would have been down loooong ago!

And oh god this is too funny.

HE USED THE WORD "RECOLLECT" AGAIN!
Quote from: me in the above post
Did you just learn the word "recollect" in your 7th grade english class or something? You've used it, like, 3 or 4 times already. Good lord, man, ahhaha.

HAHAHAHAHA this is too rich!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
One day, Naphe will grow up and stop being a pain in the ass. But untill then, I'm laughing my ass off.

Rep:
Level 102
Also (and I think crankeye would agree) my administrator status is more for the, like, administration. I pay for and control the hosting of rmrk.net, so it makes more sense for me to be able to control the various settings of the forum. I also backup the database every couple of days :/

Though of course, if I see posts in need of deledtion or threads moving, then they get it.
bringing sexy back

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well on the brightside, thank the gods I don't have mod status. Also silver, I forget you have admin status half the time any way. Hmmm, I should start paying attention more.... or something. Bleh, I'm getting a soda. WTF SPAM?

Rep:
Level 102
Quote from: Naphe PM
I can generally have the board shut down for several violations by involving a legal dispute,
Everything ever said regarding you on these forums is absolutely nowhere near anything even remotely close to something that any legal authority would ever give a shit about.

but I'm not quite going to that extent with the board itself
You couldn't even if you wanted to.

since it's seemed you changed and regarded my post on getting rid of the nude figure.
I removed that as a result of Yossy. It's not worth the trouble it caused.

THOUGH on the other hand your moderator is really starting to bring to my attention something that is growing our of your hands.
out*

I think you'll discover by searching through my most recent posts that I've shown dislike at some aspects of where things have been going, and you'll also notice additional moderators for certain boards :/ I don't see it as out of control, more as curbing the potential. Members such as FuMannChu used to post nudity frequently. They were asked to stop, and guess what, they stopped. RMRK is hardly "out of control".

Though for the sake of keeping everything peaceful once again, delete flame topics

See above.

because your just promoting such activities by not punishing those who start them.

I agree with arlenreyb's stance. And you're pretty silly for thinking those red stars under my username are going to idolise me.

I'm only lurking for one reason, I'm waiting a PM from my AO server provider.

Wouldn't doing it on their official forums be the more suitable option?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
is naphe mad?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If by mad you mean insane, it's a possiblity.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
If by mad you mean insane, it's a possiblity.

Seriously now, and no I'm not mad at anything, just trying to tone down before I burst with good news over the .Hack conference.

Also Silver, your still not seeing your influence on the people, and D-Rad is not my server provider, I thought I stated that in my project thread...Anyway back on the origins of your post, you don't think that people flamming constantly is out of hand? Usually that is a major rule on all boards, and keeps a general order.
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
Now shutting down your ISP is much easier, I use an online IP sniffer, it locates the computer your using, I send it into the internet provider, then shoot the university an e-mail. They review who's been visiting the site, and discover any logs or information about your activity on the site, and bam you banished from using the internet. So I would be acheiving a worthless goal in the long run.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
There's absolutely no way I'm checking out Aerion Online now. No game made by someone this fucking dense could possibly be any good. Also, I'm expecting a PM from you, Naphe, regarding how my harassment spurred you to take legal action against me. Please don't let me down.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
There's absolutely no way I'm checking out Aerion Online now. No game made by someone this fucking dense could possibly be any good. Also, I'm expecting a PM from you, Naphe, regarding how my harassment spurred you to take legal action against me. Please don't let me down.
Gah, your going to make me lose my track record now...
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
Now shutting down your ISP is much easier, I use an online IP sniffer, it locates the computer your using, I send it into the internet provider, then shoot the university an e-mail. They review who's been visiting the site, and discover any logs or information about your activity on the site, and bam you banished from using the internet. So I would be acheiving a worthless goal in the long run.

ahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
So I PM him back saying "Do it. Do it now. I'll wait as long as you need me to."

And he replied
How about this, catch me in a worse time and I'll do that for you.

Anyway back on my previous PM a few posts back did you congratulate Lunahan yet?
Obvserve how he went from "I'm doing it now" to "I'll do it some other time." As if we needed any proof that he can't do shit about anything.

And also observe, and then laugh at how he attempts to change the subject.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
May I get one also, it'll prolly make me laugh so hard I'll spooge. AND YES NAPHE, I KNOW YOUR READING THIS! ALSO, STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF TO MY POSTS YOU CREEPY JACK ASS!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lol Naphe is to serious.

1st, he went, 2nd why is he back lol.//

If your going go, if your staying stay, DONT STAY A MIDDLER

listen, Blaze, Mental, Velton didnt do anything...WHY U !

Omg 2 posts, when i was posting,

AND

You took the joke seriously now look....(not talking botu the topic)

OMG NAPHE ARLEN FU

STOP POSTING WHEN I DO!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96

Naphe, you better hope that none of us ever find out what your name is, because if one of us did, you'd be out on the streets, because they'd have SUED YOUR ASS OFF. I can only assume this "action that no one will like" is a virus or a hack attempt, which could EASILY be argued as destruction of property, dumbass. Second of all, we aren't even attacking YOU, it's your online personality. AND EVEN IF you knew how to "get us" legally, you'd be kinda fucked since you don't know our names or exact addresses. THIRDLY, you came to us, and you continue to come to us, knowing that we DO NOT LIKE YOU. STAY OUT. We are not required to meet your standards by any means, and you have a forum of your own that you are free to lord over all by your damn lonesome.

I apologize, you probably couldn't understand that...Let me bring this down to YOUR level, since that's what you want from all of us anyway.

ZOMG STFU NOOB GTFO

Rep:
Level 96
So, the way I (and probably everyone else) see it, Naphe keeps coming back because he wants people to check out his game. Most likely because his own forum isn't getting a whole lot of visits. I wouldn't know, because I haven't checked it out. And so, he comes back, and tries to start more shit, all the while advertising with his signature, and even in the PM he sent me about Lunahan's thread in the Creativity Outlet. He probably thinks we'll check it out, perhaps if only in a "I bet this kid's game sucks" kind of way.

And THAT is why I believe he should be banned, and not allowed to return to the forum.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'll give him my real name and adress. LAWL!

Joe Kick Ass
123 Big Walk Way
Dunexsist Mass

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Naphe is petitioning the server guy so we get banned lol...

Funy...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
So is it safe to say I've started making better posts? ;D

BTW Arlen: That post of yours was GREAT.

Rep:
Level 96

ahaha, which one? I made many great posts tonight. :D :D

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
All your posts which speak the truth are great...
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

ahaha, which one? I made many great posts tonight. :D :D

Concordo.

Also we should all give Naphe our real names and adresses. ;)

Rep:
Level 96
No way, you never know who's gonna turn out to be a crazy ass terrorist wanna-be.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If i tell him my real name he'd die...so would all of you...

But i think Silverline knows..
DONT TELL
Arlen is hot.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'll give him my real name and adress. LAWL!

Joe Kick Ass
123 Big Walk Way
Dunexsist Mass

Rep:
Level 96
If i tell him my real name he'd die...so would all of you...

But i think Silverline knows..
DONT TELL
Yes. Nerd rage can be quite dangerous! !_!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
No way, you never know who's gonna turn out to be a crazy ass terrorist wanna-be.

*Looks at av*

*looks out window at street address (America)*

I'm pretty damn American, I'd say.

Rep:
Level 96
Now let's not let this thread get too spammy. We want it to stay in this forum.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Damn it I'll give him arrows real name and adress!

The Great Lord Tookus
1337 NapheSucks Street
Anytown Pregnaho

Rep:
Level 96
Right, got it. Naphe was last active at 11:33, and is still logged in. WHY IS HE STILL HERE? I've pm'ed him twice, with very rude comments asking him to leave, BUT TO NO AVAIL!

And I LOL'D WAAAAAAAAAY too loudly at Fu's post.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
As I've said before. I vote that we don't ban Naphe, because I like seeing what kind of pseudo-intellectual post he'll make next. Also, I request one of Fu's awesome addresses for myself.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL guys, arlen said it...Dont make it spammy, itt'll get locked...
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Anyway back on the origins of your post, you don't think that people flamming constantly is out of hand? Usually that is a major rule on all boards, and keeps a general order.

You expect the mods to back you when you have on several occasions insulted them? If you don't want to be flamed then leave.

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, I hate it when people flip-flop like that. Hell I hate the shoes too, they just suck.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Zyphers real name and adress

Spamulese The Great
24526 Rrrrrrrookinschitezel Way
YourAddHere California

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Thank you for my new signature. To keep this post on topic, I'll mention Naphe in it.

Rep:
Level 96
oh no guys my internet is slowing down this can only mean that he's contacted my isp and stopped my internet GOODBYE CRUEL E-WORLD!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU NAPHE! DAMN YOU STRAIGHT TO BILL CLINTON'S COLON!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh no guys my internet is slowing down this can only mean that he's contacted my isp and stopped my internet GOODBYE CRUEL E-WORLD!

you forgot the just kidding smiley lol....
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
It's pretty obvious he won't post anymore because everyone knows him for the moronic prepube that he is, so we might as well do away with this topic.