RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
request: teen titans character and tileset

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
hi i know im new to the forums but...

I need help from anyone who can make decent tilesets

ive tried countless times and i just lack artistic creativity

i cant make a sprite if my life depended on it, however i can write a mean script

i need tilesets (preferably a titans tower and hive acadamy to start)

and i need moving and battling sprites for the following characters at MINIMUM:

robin, starfire(i need battle sprites for her with green eyes hands etc), beastboy(and his most used animal forms), cyborg, raven (alternate colors for her white at least)  terra,slade    jinx    kid flash 

those are just the start

i know its a huge request but ive tried soooo many times to make a decnt sprite and i suck

i was thinking maybe the chibi type animations for them as theyre pretty tall and gangly in the series which is hard to animate in rpg maker

if anyone is a fan of the show or just wants to help someone with no talent in the arts department like me

reply and i can work out the details

i basicly gave up on rpg maker since i cant make a freaking stick figure look ok

if i could get sprites that dont suck balls id make some mean rpgs as ive been told my stories and ideas are very good ( i plan to write for rpg's and games for a living)

buts its hard to get your main character to express feelings when you cant even make his shoes -_-

thanks in advance to anyone who replies

and i know this is an actuall show but im a huge TT geek and i HAVE to finish the story, they canceled it at season 5 and noone knows whether or not terra comes back etc its annoying to a fan

i also need regular character files and tilesets so if you wanna do a joint project or hell even have your name in the credits hit me up

honestly if i wasnt so poor id pay to have some characters made for me

anyway thx

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Action Bastard! aaaaaAAAAH, HA-HA-HA-HAAAAAAAaaa!

I suppose I could help, but there's a couple of other things I gotta do first. ;D Looking forward to assisting you.