RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Lunahan's Art

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
whos this "lulihan"?

O.o

am i missing something?

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..
hes too good for us i suppose...lol...

but i mean, as good as his art is, it isnt like "automatically blow my mind" good. It still has its flaws, as yossy pointed out.

lol..

lol!

I'm sorry, I never meant to give you the impression that my stuff's "blow your mind" good. I never look at my art like that... and it wasn't my intention to try to make anyone think like that.. because I certainly don't. I've said it before.. I'm a novice artist. There are plenty of artists here who are ten times better.

I haven't been on alot lately because I'm trying to keep my baby sisters from being taken away from a bad man. I really don't want to get into the details unless you really wanna know. I'm having a hard time, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't post alot lately...

When do you think we will see anything new from you? lol.  I was just wondering is all. 

I haven't been working on alot of pictures lately. Actually, I wasn't even aware that those sketches were posted on here until today... weird.
But well, the only thing I've got right now is a shot of something I'm in the middle of. I pulled out my tablet I haven't played with for a while... so I'm drawing and coloring this sketch using only the tablet...

...um... by the way, I'm a girl. ^^; People always got be confused for a boy for some reason everytime I joined a forum.
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
oh.

sweet, a new girl!

sorry about your sisters, we sortof will try to understand. I like the latest one, especially the color style.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
note to self, and every one else. Lulahan is a womanses.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
womanasesnce.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

I still can't get over the similarityyyy

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..

I still can't get over the similarityyyy

Um... whoa.. I've never even played Phantasy Star.... : \ ...creepy.
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Especiall considering your character design is based on ".hack" (whatever that is).  This brings up an interesting topic of possible conspiracy!  zomg is .hack stealing character designs from sega?!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
That IS kind of creepy.  Still....it could be a coincidense,

I like that last picture Lunahan, good work =D

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
(Insert artwork here.)
        _            _
          \(0__o)/

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Well it could be worse..... You art could of looked like this....

LOL Bodge/Westfield

Rep:
Level 96
He looks...ill.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
No he's not Ill, Weistfield just looks like that normally.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
bodge LOOKS very polite huh?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
He needs to eat more. MORE PASTA AND BREAD FOR WESTFIELD, SIDE A POULTREH.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Whoa, these all look pro...I demand colouring and drawing tuts & tips posted oh mighty one!

The main point is... your really good, and I have no idea how people can draw hands! I want you to be a tut and tip writerererererer...you get the point.

~Winged

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Nightwolf, how can some one LOOK polite?

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
with a speech bubble.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I didn't think of that.

Rep:
Level 96
Perhaps he is using babelfish?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Como eu estou fazendo para a direita agora? Pela maneira..... THOR SEJA ELOGIADO!!!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
HAIL THOR!