RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Lunahan's Art

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..
Hey.. I thought I'd give a go at posting some of my art.

This is Viola the fallen angel from my series, Tesoro Hunters. Viola's pretty much the main "badguy" of the series, and normally they have wings, but I didn't add the wings in this picture so it would focus more on Viola instead of the wings.

These people here are the main characters for Tesoro Hunters.. The red haired boy is Alduin Edelgerd, the hero of the story. The girl behind him is his adopted sister, Dire. The man with the green hair is Remigius Alucian, a warrior from the Olujimi tribe in the west, and the blue haired boy is Sarry, one of the very few magic users to ever exist.. So.. together, they're all treasure hunting together.

Tesoro Hunters is actually something I'm going to turn into an rpg. It's gonna take some time, though. And the sprites take so long for me to make. *cries*

This is Lorelei from another series of mine called Avalon...

That's it for now, I'll post some more later on. But I hope you like...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:30:34 PM by boe »
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Damn, brother. Nice stuff.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
 :o Awsome.  Wow.  Good job on all of those.  They all looks so nice and coloful and live.  I wish I could photoshop =(.  I can't though...that sucks. 

I have one question though...Is Viola a boy or girl?  I can't seem to tell. :(

Rep:
Level 90
~
Those look suspiciously Korean styled.

Anyway, they're all good except for the last one's left hand.

Those look suspiciously Korean styled.

Anyway, they're all good except for the last one's left hand.

Um..  I guess it depends on how you look at it. I'm not sure how you mean.
Thanks for the tip about the left hand. I'll take it into consideration and be more careful next time.

I have one question though...Is Viola a boy or girl?  I can't seem to tell. :(

According to some people, angels were believed to have been genderless... so that's what Viola is. Although, they tend to act more like a girl than a boy so it's up to you how you want to entitle him/her.

Thankyou for the comments. ^^
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Wow... Those are amazing.

Good work Lunahan  ;D

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
the coloring is amazing. at first glane i didnt really see any individual style. like that high percentage of people who draw anime have that similar trying-to-be-anime way of drawing....but after looking more at it, i like your eye-style and how you draw hair. the only thing that bugs me is that guy's open mouth.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Holy bloody tampons batman! Damn you're talented.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Yes Lunahan certainly is.  8)

I'm hoping to see more in the future.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 07:09:42 AM by Blizzard »
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
look like fromsome cartoon, so good.
AWSOME WORK MON!
Arlen is hot.

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
I would like to see the original works, before they were colored on the computer, if that's okay. ;D

Obviously, you are very talented when it comes to working on a computer.  However, it seems that their faces are very angular... some of the characters' limbs/fingers/etc. are out of proportion, or just anatomically impossible.  Even considering all of that, anime is a very lenient style, so you can get away with it. :P  Myself, I am not a fan of anime, so the errors just stand out to me.

Oh, of course. Actually... I only have one uncolored picture on me at the moment... but here's what it looked like before it was colored... which isn't heck of alot more different but ah well.

There's also an uncolored fanart for the manga/anime, D-Gray Man.. that I've yet to color. ;_;

Obviously, you are very talented when it comes to working on a computer.  However, it seems that their faces are very angular... some of the characters' limbs/fingers/etc. are out of proportion, or just anatomically impossible.  Even considering all of that, anime is a very lenient style, so you can get away with it. :P  Myself, I am not a fan of anime, so the errors just stand out to me.

Yes... I understand that... but in the end, all I am is a novice artist and I don't think I'll be able to get up there with the big time manga artists... but I like to keep drawing anyway.

Thanks everyone for your compliments... I've got character draft sketches of characters from my series, Tesoro Hunters that I want to put up. So I'll do that soon!
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

Rep:
Level 90
~
Novice is an understatement.

You're an advanced artist, even if your proportions are slightly off.

I am a novice artist.

Anyway, the thin angular-ishness is what it makes it look Korean.

Also, the not yet colored fanart is the best of all your artworks in terms of proportions.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 11:30:35 PM by DeathTrooper »

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Hey.. I thought I'd give a go at posting some of my art.

This is Viola the fallen angel from my series, Tesoro Hunters. Viola's pretty much the main "badguy" of the series, and normally they have wings, but I didn't add the wings in this picture so it would focus more on Viola instead of the wings.

These people here are the main characters for Tesoro Hunters.. The red haired boy is Alduin Edelgerd, the hero of the story. The girl behind him is his adopted sister, Dire. The man with the green hair is Remigius Alucian, a warrior from the Olujimi tribe in the west, and the blue haired boy is Sarry, one of the very few magic users to ever exist.. So.. together, they're all treasure hunting together.

Tesoro Hunters is actually something I'm going to turn into an rpg. It's gonna take some time, though. And the sprites take so long for me to make. *cries*

This is Lorelei from another series of mine called Avalon...

That's it for now, I'll post some more later on. But I hope you like...
Great work, I might be willing to hire you if your interested in working for percentage pay. If your interested I'm need of an artist of your talent for my upcoming project .Hack Online.
~Banned~

Great work, I might be willing to hire you if your interested in working for percentage pay. If your interested I'm need of an artist of your talent for my upcoming project .Hack Online.

What? You serious?

If you're really offering to hire, I'd be more than honored. If you can, please email me with any information you have at all about this at digitaldios@hotmail.com. I'm very humbled!
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
i like the uncolored versions more. you're truly amazing.
Man, you make me look crappy.
-.-

ah well, nice work.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Like I said every one... Holy Bloody Tampons Batman! That's the only way to describe how amazing these pictures are.

Like I said every one... Holy Bloody Tampons Batman! That's the only way to describe how amazing these pictures are.

Aw... that's so sweet.

..... *awkward pause*
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~

What? You serious?

If you're really offering to hire, I'd be more than honored. If you can, please email me with any information you have at all about this at digitaldios@hotmail.com. I'm very humbled!

I'm more than serious. I'll send you a PM with the details since my e-mail has been taken over by boundless spam mail.
~Banned~

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Makes mine looks like crap as well.

oh well, lol.  They are stil verrryyy good.   8)

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.

Wow, you actually don't put any shading or indication of pupils or anything in their eyes until you color it?  I haven't seen it done that way before.  I guess it works for you.

I also find it interesting that you don't create background stuff, like clouds and trees, until the computer composition.  What technique do you use for the clouds?

Wow, you actually don't put any shading or indication of pupils or anything in their eyes until you color it?  I haven't seen it done that way before.  I guess it works for you.

I also find it interesting that you don't create background stuff, like clouds and trees, until the computer composition.  What technique do you use for the clouds?

I use Photoshop 7.0. All I basically do it squiggle colors around for the clouds and use the smudge tool (lots.. and lots of smudging..) to make the soft wave like effect, and then do the same for the shading and shadows inside the clouds. And then I use the spatter  filter.

Well... sometimes I do have to draw the backgrounds... especially is there's trees involved.

But in the end, I color over the lines and get rid of them. Drawing your BG first really does help alot.
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

Rep:
Level 90
~

Something tells me you've never seen my art. T_T

Lunahan, you save seperate versions of teh art besides just Line-art and Fully CG'd?
...Show us more!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

I use Photoshop 7.0. All I basically do it squiggle colors around for the clouds and use the smudge tool (lots.. and lots of smudging..) to make the soft wave like effect, and then do the same for the shading and shadows inside the clouds. And then I use the spatter  filter.

Well... sometimes I do have to draw the backgrounds... especially is there's trees involved.

But in the end, I color over the lines and get rid of them. Drawing your BG first really does help alot.

boobez!

er...

its good. i love the coloring on the tree. so you just use photoshop to color it?