RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Lunahan's Art

Rep:
Level 90
~
So you just use Photoshop to color it?

Fix'd.

And Photoshop is very good for coloring.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
whoa, wtf?

damnit, my computer but my cursor behind the quote again.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Sarcasm... yeah, that'll work..
its good. i love the coloring on the tree. so you just use photoshop to color it?

Yeah. It used to take be forever to start coloring something and only have it come out as a piece of crap. But now that I'm completely used to photoshop, I can color alot faster... .. ...and even know what I'm doing sometimes. I swear, there has only been a few pieces that I actually had planned out. Other stuff turns out to be a catastrophe for me to deal with.

I actually just recently got this new program (well... new to me..), Open Canvas Plus... but the only thing I know how to do with it is stare at it. I really have no idea what I'm doing with it.

Lunahan, you save seperate versions of teh art besides just Line-art and Fully CG'd?
...Show us more!

I really don't have alot of stuff that much due to the fact I actually haven't been drawing a terrible lot lately.

Oh... I guess theres these.

This is the almost complete piece.... in the end, I found myself liking this piece better. -_-

And without a bg at all..

I'm afraids there's not alot as of late.. once of the reasons is because I'm feeling really feverish... and I have things I need to get some... in fact, I probably shouldn't even be on the pc.. but I guess I could show some other stuff...

Here's a sample battler from the game of Tesoro Hunters I'm making..

And this one here is one of the few battlers I'm doing for Unholy_Fallen since they requested someone to make battlers for them. I still have two more to make...

And last but not least... two incomplete sketches from another series of mine, Midnight Raiders. (No game plans for this... it's a manga.)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/4047/charnanashigp8.jpg
This guys here is Nanashi. The main character of the series. He's kind of a moody demon hunter who will get rid of monsters in exchange for money. He hardly ever gets paid though because his boss is a jackass. -_-;

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/733/charivorybv6.jpg
And this is Lady Ivory. She's an antagonist in the story and also a demon hunter. But she's going after Nanashi because someone paid her to.

That's it so far... and there still alot of characters to draw. I haven't even started coloring these two yet. *sighs and drops head onto the table*

I talk too much.
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow, those are great. i demand tips.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
god damn you're good

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
Guns don't kill people. Magic missiles do.
Ah, whoa, dude, the perspective here is way off.  The hand itself is okay, but from this angle, the viewer should be able to see inside the sleeve at least a little bit, and you could have added more folds & such on the outside of the sleeve so you can tell that his arm is pointing away from his body and toward the viewer.  I would also expect more of his right shoulder to be visible, because we have a 3/4 view of his torso.  I would also have added more hair to the back of his head so his skull isn't quite so disproportionately narrow.

Thankyou. I've read your pointers carefully and I've added those changes onto the battler...or at least did what I could. So I'll have to scan it in again and recolor it later... just don't expect it to be perfect. I've still got over 21 battlers to make and I'm running on a fever. Not to mention I need to complete 17 more sprites and draw scenes too. ._. Work work work... I hope this game is worth it in the end. Heh.
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
It's good to see you're so motivated to put so much effort into your game.  I keep telling myself I'm going to draw all my own battlers and such for my games, but I'm too darn lazy. :P

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
I love your art, I draw some what of the same style. I just have trouble with hands....
Hope to see more of your art ^-^

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I like them all very much.  they are so clean and tidy...even when not colored.  I also love the style of the pictures. 

However, I also agree that the hand on that one person is a little odd.  I shouldn't say much though...I still can't draw hands good.   ;D

I like them all very much.  they are so clean and tidy...even when not colored.  I also love the style of the pictures. 

However, I also agree that the hand on that one person is a little odd.  I shouldn't say much though...I still can't draw hands good.   ;D

I know... x_X Yossy kindly pointed out all my mistakes and I've already corrected all of them. Well... I tried anyway. XD But that's as good as it's gonna get for me, I guess. But you won't be able to see the changes until I actually get somewhere with my game. >_>;
TesoroHunters

coming soon...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Woot.  I still like them though.  I hope the game dosn't take you THAT long >.> lol.  Godd luck though.

When do you think we will see anything new from you? lol.  I was just wondering is all. 

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
Congratulations on your acceptance with me on being a .Hack designer. Also to celebrate, *against my desires to expose*, I would like to show some of Lunahan's amazing artistic talent that will be seen in the upcoming BandaiNamco production, "The World R:2".

© AO Productions
© AO Productions
© AO Productions
© AO Productions
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 03:23:58 AM by Naphe »
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 89
whoah when did naphe come back? creepy...
Zypher, Veltonvelton, and Dalton are secretly having a homosexual affair in hidden messages just like this one
research shows Fu is also involved, but not in a gross and creepy way

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Earlier today. He may have brought Zaphe with him.... Even more creepy!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
wow, seriously? nice!!!

---that was a t naphe's comment.

thats wierd though.

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
wow, seriously? nice!!!

---that was a t naphe's comment.

thats wierd though.

Yes, Lunahan is now a recognized designer, kudos Lunahan.
~Banned~

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Holy sweet mother of *bleeeeep* :o   They are awsome.  Holy crap lunahan, great job  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 12:32:06 AM by Lavata »

\(^o^)/
Rep:
Level 92
The way they are standing looks like they are about to fall over, especially the last one... but whatev...

This one REALLY reminds me of Phantasy Star. XD

~Banned~
Rep:
Level 88
~Banned~
They are modeled after .Hack...
~Banned~

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
They are modeled after .Hack...
I thought you were leaving. You know, like it says you did in your user title, and signature. If you're lying about leaving, and also about getting the forum shut down, how can we believe anything else you say?

edit: Actually, you don't have to answer that. We all know you just keep coming back because nobody's visiting your forum, and you're just trying to promote your project.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 12:46:32 AM by arlenreyb »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
hm. I like the silly hat.

howcome lunahan hasnt posted recently? hes too good for us i suppose...lol...

but i mean, as good as his art is, it isnt like "automatically blow my mind" good. It still has its flaws, as yossy pointed out.

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
I think Lunahans a girl, actually.  Well...I'm not certain...but it does say "female" in her profile thingy when you click on his/her name.  Just give Juna time, s/he'll post when the time is right.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Lunahan seems nice enough, and if worst comes to worst, I don't think she would cling to Naphe to tightly.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Also where is lulahan?