RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Apologies for the n00bish question...

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Jester of Chaos
Hello, it's me again...

I've recently downloaded RPGM XP and after playing around with it for a bit, I was curious as to one of the more in depth aspects of it, the scripting. Sadly, I have absolutely no scripting knowladge and was wondering if there was a tutorial for dummies like myself who wouldn't know a gaming script from a movie script. There is probably a thread for this, but I cannot find it. If anyone could redirect me to said thread, I would be extremely greatful. (not that it probably matters to you)

Off to slay Gannon AGAIN,
Oni Link
Off to slay Ganon AGAIN,
Oni Link

It takes a hell of a jester to deliver a burn like that and still stay alive to burn the king again tomorrow.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind