RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MAJOR ISSUE IN RPGXP!SERIOUS HELP NEEDED!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
This is driving me nuts!I tried to make my game today,as in a restart of my Ancient Dust,And when i test play it,the screen is black!And so,I check it out by going to teh game folder and playing my game,and it does the same thing.I have like 3 maps already set up,teh game is nice and smoothly programmed,and so I think somethings wrong.I go to my other game,Final Fantasy Life Stream,And it doesnt play.Test or normal.And so,im fliping out over this,and check my other game,Ancient dust.Same thing.HELP IS NEEDED!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 04:54:58 PM by Arlen »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
Did you add or delete any scripts.

If you did that might be the problem.

Banned
Rep:
Level 91
I AM A MASSIVE FAGGOT
just wait for a few minutes...the black screen is it loading.....