RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Paper Mario Pocket!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I want Vivian on the second one.
Vivian would be cool. Sushi and Vivian team together WOOO! I wouldn't like to be there. lol.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I'm basically Yoda's brother
I sent you the e-mail to join the beta testers! Thank you! I can't wait until the game is ready! :)

By the way: How do I test the current beta?

just so everyone knows, im 15 years old.

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
There isn't a beta version yet. I'm still making the actual game. I'm still in Chapter 8, but I'm trying to juggle school and work too, so it's hard. All my spare time goes into working on the game. It's going to be awesome! Just hang in there, everyone!
My games in progress:

Super Smash Bros. The Cosmic Offensive
 Current Stage: Planning

My Completed Games:
   Paper Mario Pocket (2006)
     https://sourceforge.net/project/platformdownload.php?group_id=240896
   Paper Mario Pocket 2: Future Shock! (2009)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
How much of chapter 8 is complete?

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Most of it. I've programmed about 2/3 of the final castle. But after that, I have internal testing to do, and some...suprises to add in...  ;D ;) . So just keep being patient. It'll be done soon.
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
Okay. PM me when it's ready for beta testing because I don't check my Email.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Okay. PM me when it's ready for beta testing because I don't check my Email.

Me too please.  :D

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
My hard drive recently crashed, and I lost all your e-mail addresses anyway. I'll post on the forum when it's ready, and you can all PM me to let me know you signed up. I lost everyone's stuff.  :-\ I thought I had it backed up, but it wasn't. Everyone who signed up is still in, but I just need you to let me know. There were a lot of you.  ;D I really appreciate all of you guys helping me out!
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
Okay! For some reason I feel like I'm about to buy Super Paper Mario for my Wii.   ;D

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
My hard drive recently crashed, and I lost all your e-mail addresses anyway. I'll post on the forum when it's ready, and you can all PM me to let me know you signed up. I lost everyone's stuff.  Undecided I thought I had it backed up, but it wasn't. Everyone who signed up is still in, but I just need you to let me know. There were a lot of you.  Grin I really appreciate all of you guys helping me out!

Okay.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
I don't have school on tuesday! It's gonna be a "Cold Day" (not to be confused with a "snow day")!It's gonna be like -20 degrees fareignheit! I live in rochester new york.

I'm so happy!  :D

Rep:
Level 102
Thats off topic. You also double posted. >.<

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
I don't have school on tuesday! It's gonna be a "Cold Day" (not to be confused with a "snow day")!It's gonna be like -20 degrees fareignheit! I live in rochester new york.

I'm so happy!  :D

Me too.

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
where do you live?

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
If i told you, you would stalk me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
lol, I respect that if you don't want to tell me.

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
Is anyon there? no one has posted in days!

Banned
Rep:
Level 88
The Hated One
I wish the demo would come out already, because Super Paper Mario's coming out soon, and a fan game demo next to an actuall game may not look to good for you. Nonetheless this will be the tightest thing since sliced bread when it comes out!!! Release it soon please!
Legacy: The Gatekeeper- Demo 2.0 Now Avaliable

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
I hear ya! Sorry it's been a while since I posted. I've been busy. I FINALLY finished Chapter 8, and it PWNS! Or powns, or however you say it. But, anyway. I'm starting the SECRET CHAPTER...and some sidequests at a place called the Heroes' Club, which you can access after beating the game. So, yes. You can still play it after winning. Like in Paper Mario 2. That's why it's taking longer than it should. Also, I'm adding a mail client, so Mario and his partners will be receiving mail throughout the game at the United Subconian Post Office. I will give you guys a hint: Check mail often. Not only will you get TONS of inside Mario jokes, but you may find some things that will help you on your way...  ;D  ;)
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
That sounds great! When can we expect the game to be ready for testing?

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Hmm...I want to say early to mid March, but again, no promises. I have a lot of other stuff going on. But it will be done very soon. I'm coming to a close. I can tell you that much. I'm VERY happy with the way it's coming out. Just wait a little longer so I can perfect it. You know. Get all the mail messages in. Make the Secret Chapter awesome, check ALL the code and make sure that everything is in working order as best as I know before I send it out for beta testing, cause it's a pain to resend it if a major bug is found. Also, the radio, which had absolutely no function whatsoever had to be removed because it interfered with another script somehow. I didn't want to mess with it, so I just junked it. It was a waste of space anyway. But instead, you get an awesome intro with the logo for my game development group and "Characters by Nintendo", so it's a good trade-off. So, to answer your question: Soon. Very very soon. Again, just let me perfect it, and I'll keep you all posted.
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 102
Okay. ;D
I look forward to playing it. You should put up one more screenshot.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm so looking forward to this...the first finished fangame at crankeye's.

Rep:
Level 88
It's kind of awesome.
Okay. That's a lot of pressure on me! Lol! Now I'm a little nervous! Though it is a really good game. It keeps getting better! As a sidequest, I just added in Goombella's parents, George and Sharon, who were granted a wish from the Star Spirits, and brought to Subcon! Sharon wanted a second honeymoon, and George wanted to see Goombella, so they're having a second honeymoon in Subcon! You'll be seeing them all around peacetime Subcon, and they're really funny. They remind me of my grandparents. They're really in love, but they have their little squabbles over nothing. That's just one of many sidequests I'm adding!
My games in progress:

My Completed Games:

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
Please have spoilers next time unless if you want to reveal it.