RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Random Songs I write

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Thanks, that helps a lot. ^_^

Kind of predictable but not too bad.

This is the first of 3 "parts". What you hear is most of the first part, then I'm going to move into a 2nd part, then end with an altered version of the first part.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
A random ring tone I made in 20 seconds. (slight exageration)

Not worth much, felt bored.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
This post is directed at HOTS Btw.

.mus, not because I can't make it mp3 ( I did ) but the trumpet made itself way too loud for some reason in the mp3.

Is it worth working on? What do you think would make it better? Right now it's just echo's.

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
It definately shows potential.

First of all, why did you choose Clarinet in E Flat? You put the song in C Major, so a Clarinet in B Flat would've been a better choice, as the player would have less sharps to play, and so it would be more comfortable.

Secondly, while Finale has a pretty decent soundfont, for some reason the volumes are a bit off, for the trumpet in particular. When I still used that soundfont, I always had to turn the trumpet down a lot. The clarinets and french horns, too. And the strings always seemed extremely quiet, so I had to turn them up a lot. Also, you have Finale setting your speaker balances for you. (i.e. Flute is towards the left, and trumpet is towards the middle. This will naturally make the trumpet louder.) So that will solve your problem there.

As for where to go next, I don't know. I can hear it going in several different directions. You're definately off to a good start though. In particular I seem to hear a flute solo, with maybe some chords played by the celli or trombone.

It might not be a bad idea to add a French Horn part as well, as it blends very well with the other families, and so you can easily use the horns as a bridge inbetween parts of a song.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Another song I'm working on and will finish.

These Cerulean Skies I Soar

I apologize for any melody that has been accidentally used. (Stuff tends to wander into my head from outside sources.)

It's in .mus for now. I will transfer to .wav when it's closer to being done. (.wav because last time I saved something as .mp3, it removed all volume and location *being speaker location* options)

Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!