RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Masters Of Blades: The 7 Holy Elves(very small demo released)(on hold)

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
NOTE: game is unhold till i fix my old laptop ive got a new laptop with a odd game i tryed making but ill work on it

i think its about time to anounce it so...

MASTERS OF BLADES
The 7Holy Elves

Story: a young woman named Arial had been mortally injured on the road between The Imperial city and a food shipping company she awakens in the food companys warehouse and has no memories of her past, if it wasnt for the half of a pendent she has around her neck saying Arial she would have never even known her name now she must embark on a dangerous journey to discover her past.

meanwhile a small abbey is being attacked by a single Marajitsu master a mysterious young man called Aravan who has little if any knowledge and his friend Loren charge the enemy and defeat her she escapes before they can deal the finishing blow and they set out on a grand journey to get revenge on whoever sent the marajitsu master and at the same time fufill Loren's life long mission to be a famous explorer.

what relation does Arial have with the goddess Arial? who sent the mysterious Marajitsu master? and will there paths intertwine?

terms&geography:

The Imperial ilsand: a small Ilsand which is the home to the Orotoven Empire's capital

The Learen Wall: the border to the nation of Learen the 1 nation not taken over by the Orotoven empire

The deaddrop wall: a border that is said to be the ends of the world but at a small town next to it  no matter how many people leave twice as many appear(it is rumored there is a nation of elves and angles across it but acording to Orotoven and Learen official no such place exists)

characters:

Arial: Age: 23
         Class: fighter
         Info: starting character who has amnesia but says thank you a bit to much

July: Age:16
        Class: cleric
        Info: a character who you find in the castle jail when wandering around but leaves shortly after(you can get her back by atempting a rather high HPed boss but with low attack power)

Aravan: Age: 23
             Class: Fighter
             Info: a mysterious swords man who has high determination but lets his kind soul get the best of him

Loren: Age: 18
           Class: Paladin
           Info: Aravan's friend not much is known about her except she wants to be a famous explorer and captain her own ship

Aratox:
Class: Hunter
Info: nick named the poisen arrow he helps Arial and July defeat King Kent and leaves shortly after

Para: age: 25
Class: Marijitsu master
info: a marijitsu master who attack the abbey where aravan was staying not much is known about her

King Kent: Age: 42
Class: King
info: the corrupt king of the Orotoven empire

well thats enough info more comin soon so ttyl

ok heres the Demo(fixed): http://zx.slyph.org/games/Master's%20Of%20Blades%20The%20Seven%20Holy%20Elves.zip
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 09:16:05 PM by Arial_Nuke »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Must I dare say it?
It seems too cliche.
People who don't remember their past - used millions of times.
The word elf - used two million times.

The good things about it were that you actually thought it out, but i've seen games like this that almost NEVER got through.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

added demo

fixed demo link

Must I dare say it?
It seems too cliche.

The good things about it were that you actually thought it out, but i've seen games like this that almost NEVER got through.

thats just mean....ill test it for you! post back soon!

Must I dare say it?
It seems too cliche.

thats just mean....ill test it for you! post back soon!
ty, added more char info

its good...but needs these things

1. better mapping. check this tut: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=207.0. it shows you how to make walls, one of them was floating, your head would go under the wall...

2. the elf dude's battler's arm is transparent. make the background or his arm a different color (arm is set to r0b0g0. set it to like r1b0g0, it shouldnt change it noticably)

3. the fight vs the king, is way too hard. set the stats of the enemies like 5 points lower.

4. Check out my game, because we agreed that we would be on eachother's game/topic (in irc): http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=3001.0

5. Worldmaps are ok, but they arent the best (this is my opinion, i dont like world maps)
« Last Edit: September 10, 2006, 03:18:57 AM by qewlkid9 »

Rep:
Level 88
Evil will Perish In a Flash of Crimson...
Yeah True It Could Use Those Things...Sounds Good Tho :)

Trying now, maybe it will be above the elf-copys, doubt it tho. Plesae prove me wrong.