RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wii, ps3, or the Xbox 360 ??

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
Maybe this has already been posted sometime but due to looks like forum reset i'll try to revive it  ;D ;D

I'm gonna buy my own first PC today so the console have to wait longer.

But im going for Wii !!

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
PS3, then Wii. All of my favorite series are with Sony, so Wii must wait.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Sony sucks.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sony sucks.
CONCORDO!

I'm not getiing any of them, ever.  I barely play video games any more. Also I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep using RM. I'll finish DW, make a mini game, Then do Soul Refrain Complete. I'll probably stop after that. I'm just starting to feel old.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Being old doesn't mean you have to stop RPmakering~

Also, I'm going to hold off on all 3 for awhile, untill I see what kind of games each is getting.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Yes but I have no idea when all that stuff will be done, so there's a good chance i'll change my mind by then.

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I'm kinda doing what Gilga is doing, but not by choice. I have to make the $600 on my own, so Iwon't be able to get the PS3 until early next summer. (Unless something wonderful happens.)

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well, I'm kinda doing what Gilga is doing, but not by choice. I have to make the $600 on my own, so Iwon't be able to get the PS3 until early next summer. (Unless something wonderful happens.)

Be prepared to save up another $600, so you can buy another PS3 the year after when that one unexpectedly breaks.

Rep:
Level 96
See, this is how that is gonna work. I'm gonna buy the system. It BETTER not break. If it does, I'll send it in, and demand a new one. If they send it back unfixed, then I fly over and beat someone's head to a massive bloody pulp.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Or give them......... SURPRISE SEX!

Rep:
Level 96
Do not insult my beautiful penis with you tomfoolery, Sir Fuwul...

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
That was random! I keep forgetting I can't applaud you any more, it's driving me nuts.

Rep:
Level 96
lol

Well, you could applaud me at .org...Then, if/when this place crashes again I'll be able to collect on it.

btw, I applauded you at .org for being awesomely awesome.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I think I'm going to PM crank about adding Applaud / Smite. Somebody has to remind me about it though, because I'm gonna work on DW for about an hour than come back.

Rep:
Level 96
OK, I will remind me to remind you. ;)

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
Wii for me!

i want to play with  my Wii

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Doom please never say 'i want to play with my wii' or anything similar. It's just... Creepy.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I played with mine an hour ago.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I play with mine daily.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Oh, you mean we're still using those old and unfunny "play with my wii" jokes?

Rep:
Level 88
I R 3V1L!!111!!1
Doom please never say 'i want to play with my wii' or anything similar. It's just... Creepy.

sorry.......  :-\
i just thought it was funny....
lol
I was only being stupid lol. but oh well!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You should of disregarded me saying that after I made a simlilar joke.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
I wantm to try a new wii. I think what I have now is pretty tastey though.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Wii hasn't come out yet though, and each Wii will, er, "taste" the same no matter what.