RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Wii, ps3, or the Xbox 360 ??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Velton, I just realized that your sig is a quote of something I said. That rocks.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Why doesn't the pole have a buy all option?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
wii and 360 you want a new nintendo with good games but i want to play some good looking shooters somtime halo 3 hurry up

also i will be amazed if the ending for halo 3 wont be another cliff hanger like halo 2

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Why doesn't the pole have a buy all option?

Sorry, you can only buy one stripper at a time.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
i have a 360, and i want a wii more than all the 3. i would like to get the ps3 also, but ill have to see

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still don't gte why any one is going to waste money on the PS3, it's going to be a steaming turd.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I'm becoming a little wary of it myself...is the new Sex-Box any good at all? What are it's major flaws? I heard stories of it having cooling deficiencies...

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
360 rips the shit out of discs if you move/tilt it during play, ps3 froze at e3, Wii has all the best franchises (and I hear its going to get FF in the future) and the gameplay will kick ass, WiFi is pwn,  I cant wait to play SSBB WiFi, after i get a Wii you probably wont hear from me for a while.

The XBox 360 is nice for really good graphics and cheaper than the PS3, but I think the Wii will be awesome! 
I take userbar requests.  PM with text and image information!

xbox 360 just the sheer fact that hironobu sakaguchi is making 3 rpgs for it
Harman, the world won't change. All it does is turn. Now, let's dance.

The game for the Wii that I'm going for are Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
I take userbar requests.  PM with text and image information!