RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Skins /\ and slowly lowers into a vat of salt. While he's in agony in there I set about making a grid of razor-sharp cheesewire at the bottom of a very high tower. Once that's done I go to the top of the tower, putting glasspaper, nails, razors and the like on the side on my way up. Then I drag him up the tower over the stuff on the side, and push him off, he falls, hitting many of the swinging lead anvils in his path, eventrually hitting the cheeswire and is instantly what you could describe as cubed. And underneath the cheesewire grid is a pool of sharks with lasers in their mouths and nano-nuclear nailguns that finish off the cubes.

DEATH'd
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
that right there just ended the game....no one can beat that...wait

i clone ^ and i do it three time in a row!\/
Skins /\ and slowly lowers into a vat of salt. While he's in agony in there I set about making a grid of razor-sharp cheesewire at the bottom of a very high tower. Once that's done I go to the top of the tower, putting glasspaper, nails, razors and the like on the side on my way up. Then I drag him up the tower over the stuff on the side, and push him off, he falls, hitting many of the swinging lead anvils in his path, eventrually hitting the cheeswire and is instantly what you could describe as cubed. And underneath the cheesewire grid is a pool of sharks with lasers in their mouths and nano-nuclear nailguns that finish off the cubes.

HAHA! super death'd
Go suck a lemon! lol

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
tickles ^ to death (i'm cruel :twisted: )

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
hugs ^ to death...(i'm even crueler  :twisted:  :twisted: )
Go suck a lemon! lol

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Wraps/\ in toilet paper, buries him in coffin and sends man-eating cockroaches into him. (like in the movie, THE MUMMY)
MWAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 92
One by one, the penguins steal my sanity...
DEATH: Master of Time, your life is at it's end! Mwahahahaha!
MOT: Whatever, dude *throws crumpled piece of paper at Death and runs away*
DEATH:....?

Rep:
Level 91
GIMP 2.3.18 bitches!
maims ^ then kills ^...then burns ^ body
Go suck a lemon! lol

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
^ Saw II style

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I take out all the organs of the body of/\ until his skin is just left.
Then, i'll give the skin to lion and dump it in his mouth.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Ties /\ down stabs a whole through /\'s toung. Takes a thorn rope and pulls through the whole. Takes you and ties you onto train tracks, stabs a train rail through you, the trains come and run u over + rip that through the side of your body. MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA  :twisted:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
rips/\ arms off shoves em down /\ throat,slices open /\ stomach and rips the arms out, then proceeds to beating the living **** out of /\ with the bloddy ends of /\ arms

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
gouges^ eyes out at, and breaks^legs, thean i start chucking^ his legs and eyes at him aimlessly. Oh Bejesus, here comes my deat, well, wait can i have some last words, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,Mom i uh love you
I like to feast on souls,what about you?
http://kune-tear.deviantart.com/
Please visit, and if your in to awesome anime visit this link,no joke.
http://lightmusashi.deviantart.com/

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
walks up to the noob and breaks his legs and jumps on his back at the same time.causing your legs to jam into your chest cavitythen i take a knife and cut your fingers into little tiny bits starting at your fingers and cuting up one by one holding your arm up so you dont lose blood waiting till you die of pain

Rep:
Level 90
Comes from behind /\ and beats him with a rubber chicken... BAAAK! IT'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 90
Stabs /\ (himself) with a toe nail clipper and bleeds to death as he lay rotting.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Kills ^ by Massive overdose of Cuteness. "FEAR ME!! I AM CUTE!" *blinks innocently*

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Kills ^ by Massive overdose of coolness. "FEAR ME!! I AM COOL!" *doesn't blink"

Grabbing huge automic weapons wich can destroy the entire universe and aiming at ^ after ^ understands that ^ life is over within a few seconds i pull the trigger... and accidently kill myself cause i was holding the weapons the wrong side (What can i say...I have moments that i hate myself...like now)
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

Rep:
Level 90
If you didn't notice... your supposed to kill the person that has a post above you... so I will have to take your gun and kill /\x2  because you didnt...

*Pulls the trigger and blows the universe away, missing the person he was aiming at... WHY WON'T YOU DIE!?!?!?!?*

Kills ^ because she couldn't get to Zxmelee. Darn you!!! Rawrs. Yey for missplaced revenge. ._.

|Furry Club!|Editor: Legend of Orra|I am a certified Gaia Online Junkie.|Zxmelee: Banner, DeathTrooper: Faceset, Silverline: Bouncing Icon, Me: Gaian Furry.

Rep: +0/-0Level 90
^ kills because your avatar is a enemy of link, you spit nuts into him!!

ArchZealot kills ^ by making ^ watch Telletubies for 72 hours straight without sleep. If that fails, Id take ^ through the Death by a thousand cuts method,(dont know what that is? Google ^.^).

PH34R T3H L33T

Kills ^ by sending him a mother-in-law! ( what kind of sick mind does something that horrible!)

After ^ died violently and in a very cruel way placing a huge target sign on my back (yep another moment of self hate)
The rest leave i up to the person below me. (please don't kill me with chipmunks...Really scared of those guys (shiver))
Chained by a broken hart, hoping for the key wich shatter my chains: Love

Untold Truth (RPG 2003) demo available!

places a nut on the target of ^'s and lets her cute, little, furry, woodland creatures do the rest. xD Moo-hah-hah-ha!

well i hate nuts... My fist in your face and your dead in a se /\