RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Kill the person above you

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
ha just micheal im sick the all 5 of the jackson 5 on ur ass
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
*Sends /\ back to the Roman times (via the over-used time machine) and leaves him in a gladiator arena just as Caeser yells, "Release the lions!"*
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

Rep:
Level 91
Kills evey one by setting off ever singel nuck in the univers hahahaha oh crap what have i done...

BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!
BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!  BOOOOOM!!

yells "you ugly freaks" and pushes /\ into the freak show at the carnival

Rep:
Level 91
Uses that time machine to send you to the time when the sun explods.. wahahahahahaha

Rep:
Level 91
Gives ^ cookies with poison.
And bomb...

A nuclier one....

And some musturd...

Yeah... :O_o:

Pulls out a chainsaw with tiny grenades instead of teeth, then creates a magical shield so the close-quarters explosions don't kill himself, then let's it loose on michaelxp
At least I have chicken.
--------------------------------------------------------

Rep:
Level 91
arseniced leeroys chicken

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT THE CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!! *gurgle*
At least I have chicken.

/\ gets sniped in the head for making the same mistake as me, not posting.

Rep:
Level 91
/\ Graps a 2 by 4 and bashes the living crap out of cloud master. then after im dont killing him ill beat into his life less corps the run like a girl and hide.

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
I get my rifle to shoot ^while he's running like a girl.

Rep:
Level 91
I raise a zombi bac to life and order him to eat /\ your brians out while i hide in a under ground bunker 100 ft under ground full of resources to last me 5 life times hahahaha im unstopible ha ha

says you, i blow up the world and kill everybody.

Rep:
Level 91
No point of killing you then becorse you alredy dead and so are you , and you and you and you oh and also you.

*shoots himself to mars, then constructs a giant machine to pump the earth's molten core out and replace it with snacks. Then builds a lava gun, fills it up with the lava drained from earth, then shoots himself back to earth and sprays gongo woth it*
At least I have chicken.

Rep:
Level 91
I sommon the lord of Terror DIABLO ... wahahahaha to and then i call my alian friends to anal prob you while sticking shap objects in your eyes.. WAHAHAHAHA im so evil :twisted:

Satan and aliens love me. I am their pal. They would never hurt me. They kill you instead for being so ignorant as to think they would.
At least I have chicken.

Rep:
Level 91
You are mistakern i have them under unstoperble mind control not 1 thing can stop them or me WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ALL HALI ME IM AM YOUR NEW GOD :twisted:

Buy nothing can stop the awesome power of CHEESE! I KILL YOU ALL WITH CHEESE! (there's a reason they call it sharp cheddar)
At least I have chicken.

Rep:
Level 91
I trow you into a walkin microwave melting your crapy chess, cocking your dumb chickerns and making you go BOOM!!  :twisted:

/\ is just dead 'cause you make no sense when you post.

Rep:
Level 91
summons bauhmet 11111 and kills you

^Is thinking how to kill ya, but cant get a original one, so i killing you by helping you jump from a big big building...

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
^ stamps on your neck
bringing sexy back