RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Science Or Signs

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
Of course, what is evil to you is perfectly fine to someone else. Who judges what is good and what is evil?
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I decide. But seriously, I agree with you on that. However, there are certain things that are just instinctually known to be evil. People that disagree or act otherwise are just imbalanced from the "norm".

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Not even slightly, good and evil are completely undefined. You can't classify the "norm" throughout all cultures, what's normal to some is not to others.

Morality, is a definitive of upbringing and surroundings alone.

While it may come down to a baser form of "survival of the family", modern views of morality are really just personal opinions, adapted to a certain group.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
Explaining how is the simplest thing you can do, it's a matter of picking the part of something that you've concluded is the cause of something the object does.
It's not like a plant or an animal that does one thing, lacks the neccessary components for it.

"The cup makes it so the water doesn't spill!" <-- The "How", very uninteresting.
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Ok, so if good and evil are undefined, what keeps you from going out and killing somebody, or from stealing somebody's car? I guess in a way, its more about the enforcement of these morals. If there were no consequences for killing someone, there would probably be a lot more murders. After all, human eras are divided by what tools they used to hunt with. This post is starting to ramble, because I'm tired, so apologies in advance.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
OK this topic i dunno may have been said in separate ways but i joined this topic.
Do you belive in:-

Science:-That There is no God, there is nothing as Psychics,everything in the world is scientific, there are no ghosts no monsters no nothing except advancement in science and technology.

Signs:-That our astrology is true,There Is God,There are ghosts and monsters, There are things in the world science cant explain, there is magic.

I really vote for both but more in Signs, cuz science is a thing, But It tries to show the signs part that all is in Technology, I believe in God,Ghosts,MOnster(the 2nd and 3rd i belive Less for safety)I belive in Magic, but i also belive in Science that there are a few things scientific.

(give opnions.DUH!) :mrgreen:

In the day's of the Roman wars Magician's were no more than Scientists creating Explotions from powder... Who's to say the Scientist of today are not spell binders ? (We have a different understanding now, we see David Blaine as a Magician, but really he is just a trickster / illusionist)

Science - Ghosts
I think if a device was created for picking up on Magnetic frequenc's and then displaying an image of that frequency I think Scince would open it's eyes to the possibility of Ghosts... Most energy forms give off a Magnetic signature or electroic residue... At the momenet we can meassure the levels, but if we could view as we do Infra Red or Heat I think a whole new spectrum of sight would open a whole new world...

Science - Monsters
Monsters in a sense are being found all the time... Monsters are nothing more than creatures that have no name, in theory every new species found is a Beast or a Monster (Like the Elephant would have been) until it gained a label... It's like if we found a Tribe of Bigfoot they would be given a label and become protected and be classed as a Creature... Scinence would help in labeling the creature.

Signs - astrology
Astrology plays a big part in Scince we meassure time by the stars, or at least used to... We meassure light and gravity, that's all science.

Astrology... in the terms of reading the future and Tarrot's is all interesting.  The fact the primids have holes in the roof to see certain star clusters is amazing... The sign's around Astro plans and astrology are interesting... They hold many questions but have very few answers.

-----END NOTE----

Science doesn't discredit any thing, it works on substance, until we have the substance of say GOD we can't meassure it so can't be factored as yet... If we knew what GOD was made from then may be Science could look at GOD differently... Science and Technology is moving forward in leaps and bounds I have more faith in Science than I do most other doctorines.

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
i am not going to urge with saucy with the good and bad thing ;D

Ghosts- Ghosts actually could be true. Ghosts are wandering souls or souls that have not yet taken another life form. They wander around in a state of reality called ASTRAL REALITY. Here reality is not bound by time or many laws of physics. The soul roams in the same form of its previous life for. Most find a bodily form, but due extreme stress of negative aura, the soul is rejected.

Most religions say that GOD is energy. It is the common binding force the relates everything together. in most religion is states that all matter is actually energy, which is actually mentioned in Einstein' s theory of relativity.

Rep:
Level 94
While I don't agree with you on the whole ghosts thing, I do agree that there is energy everywhere. Like I've said before, we simply don't know what some of it is at this time.

Rep:
Level 88
Most religions say that GOD is energy. It is the common binding force the relates everything together. in most religion is states that all matter is actually energy, which is actually mentioned in Einstein' s theory of relativity.

Most religions say that GOD is also a sentient entity.

Rep:
Level 88
Look it up.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
well im neither, but no one knows what this 'energy' actually looks like, god can be anything.

Yes i do believe in science, but i also believe in aliens, ghosts, all that etc. so im pretty much a mixed person.

Rep:
Level 87
¥¥Death is Peace, and it is your friend¥¥
science fiction yes, we dont have enough proof to support the fact they do exist, but with conspiracies and the gov't hiding the truth ( is it the u.s. only), it seems impossible.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Maybe you don't, but it sure isn't a leap of faith to beleive that extraterrestrial life has, and still does, contact Earth.  A whole lot less of a leap than saying we were created by god.