RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some file hosting for you!

Rep:
Level 90
~
www.kreatohr.com (my site) has some hunormous space.  I can host you guys games and such, up to 50 megs for demos and up to 150 megs for full games.

Just e-mail me at Erik-san@kreatohr.com for these requests because I like to use my other e-mail for personal stuff.  Not sure if this counts as advertising but meh (www.kreatohr.com is like... blank because I odn't know PHP or html or anything, I could use some php/html scripters.)

Also I'll offer up to 1 MB for each screenshot.

www.ixwebhosting.com I have the Windows Unlimited plan, I don't think it's truly unlimited but it's a lot, that's for sure.  I can't host any copyrighted material without permission though because of the rules of the hosting (my dad pays for this, heh.)

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
your site looks quite professional. i just dun like the the gradients, i dunno why.

Rep:
Level 90
~
I didn't make the thing, I'm still trying to get my friends to help me out.  They want to know what I want, but I'm currently making the graphics for my site.

oh. still looks good never-the-less.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Uh, isn't that just a page put there by his hosting company because he hasn't deleted it yet?
bringing sexy back

me = give up.

EDIT: In that case, good luck on getting your content up.