RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tutorials

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
OK I will make tutorials for people (please not to many people at a time otherwise I will get bogged down and quit)
-----------------------------------------------
Current tutorials done
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
current tutorials working on
-
-
-
-
-

I will do 5 tutorials at a time (BTW I dont do stuff you can do by using a script)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Quote from: pkmemanyp
(BTW I dont do stuff you can do by using a script)

I guess you mean stuff that is a bother doing with events only and would be far more easy to do with scripts.

The only script i have is the advanced message system.You don't need scripts..
96% of my game is all full of event and variables

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
only scripts I use are the caterpillar (sometimes) and slipknot's AMS

Rep:
Level 92
What scripts you are using really hasn't much to with this topic.
I think this is a nice initiative and I don't want it locked, so please try to stay on topic.

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
.:. RMXP User .:.
Can you make a tutorial for making good looking maps... not how to make one but one for people who want to make their maps more realistic.
NovaSoft Games
---------------------
Twilight Galaxy (In Development)

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
Im guessing you mean for 2k3?

Quote from: Zeriab
What scripts you are using really hasn't much to with this topic.
I think this is a nice initiative and I don't want it locked, so please try to stay on topic.

Actually yeah they do.You said that its basically useless without scripts and i just proved you wrong i only use 1 custom made script.

Rep:
Level 92
I could go through how wrong you are, but I won't do this because it would be off-topic.
Instead I'm going to say it again:
Quote from: Zeriab

Please don't post off-topic like this again.